Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > How do you like to get drunk?
Pages (8): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Acton
VANDIT Knight

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
Will you see me too?

I guess it would be rude not too!

Providing you stock Belvedere at your residence.

>>> Me on Beatport <<<

Old Post Apr-17-2012 22:13  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Acton Click Here to Email Acton Click here to Send Acton a Private Message Visit Acton's homepage! Add Acton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

We will be drinking Kentucky beer, and drinking room temperature bourbon. And you will like it.

Set Archive v2.0

Old Post Apr-17-2012 22:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

Everything at ziptnf's tastes like bathtub.

Old Post Apr-17-2012 22:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acton
VANDIT Knight

quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On

Sorry, Nick.

I can never dispute Hal.

>>> Me on Beatport <<<

Old Post Apr-17-2012 22:27  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Acton Click Here to Email Acton Click here to Send Acton a Private Message Visit Acton's homepage! Add Acton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

Oh it's not so bad if you like the taste of doggy shampoo!

Old Post Apr-17-2012 22:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

I prefer to not get drunk, personally.

I do, however, love to drink!

Cocktails are my favorite thing to imbibe (I'm having an old fashioned as I write this), but I'm also a huge fan of red wine. I drink beer on occasion, but I'm not the biggest fan. Rum, Tequila, and White Wine are all a negative. Too many bad experiences on all three. Feel sick the moment I taste them.

And also, to whomever asked up above, doing work/homework while enjoying a drink is the best way to do work/homework.

Old Post Apr-17-2012 22:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On

Hey man, that bathtub shit is aged for 3 years in oak barrels

Set Archive v2.0

Old Post Apr-17-2012 23:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

Are you trying to tell us your bathtub is made of wood? Do you also use a rag on a stick as a luffa? How uncouth!

Old Post Apr-17-2012 23:43 
ziptnf
Programming your future

Nah, we do it nou-style here in Kentucky.

Set Archive v2.0

Old Post Apr-18-2012 00:14 
Platipus
317 Godfather

Double Scotch. Neat.

"Let the Music Take Control" - Platipus

Old Post Apr-18-2012 13:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Platipus Click Here to Email Platipus Click here to Send Platipus a Private Message Add Platipus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lagrangian
Senior tranceaddict

who drinks?

Old Post Apr-18-2012 14:23  Samoa
Click Here to See the Profile for Lagrangian Click here to Send Lagrangian a Private Message Add Lagrangian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chris1011
Beep-Beep-Beep

To get inebriated: Vodka by the bottle and I chase it with water. I drink it straight from the bottle, fuck doing dishes on glasses.

Water as a chaser is excellent; usually zero hangovers in the mornings.

I do like my scotch whiskey though as well as beer. I don't normally get hammered off those though as my moods are pretty unpredictable with liquors other than Vodka. Beer on the other hand is just a gross drunk... I feel like absolute shit the next day.

Rum makes me vomit (thanks to an alcohol poisoning incident 4 years ago) as does cream liquer. AKA why vodka is my weapon of choice to have a very, very fun night.

Old Post Apr-18-2012 18:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for chris1011 Click here to Send chris1011 a Private Message Add chris1011 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > How do you like to get drunk?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread