Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Jamie Jones & Lee Foss @ Theatre Telus may 18th
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Passskal
Supreme tranceaddict

I hate everything about that venue. Not sure why...

The club upstairs is pretty nice though

Old Post Apr-18-2012 01:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Passskal Click Here to Email Passskal Click here to Send Passskal a Private Message Add Passskal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

it's such a boring looking venue

i can't take it

Old Post Apr-18-2012 15:29  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click Here to Email Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
corjay9
Chief Executive Ocifer

quote:
Originally posted by Passskal
I hate everything about that venue. Not sure why...

The club upstairs is pretty nice though

Exactly.. the people who like this kind of music don't wanna party in a big cement box with horrible sound. How am I supposed to enjoy my cocaine and ketamine at Telus Theater?

Old Post Apr-18-2012 22:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for corjay9 Click here to Send corjay9 a Private Message Add corjay9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

quote:
Originally posted by corjay9
Exactly.. the people who like this kind of music don't wanna party in a big cement box with horrible sound. How am I supposed to enjoy my cocaine and ketamine at Telus Theater?

Old Post Apr-18-2012 22:34  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click Here to Email Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
marko1234
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by zyklon-jay
so we know that produkt reads RA now.

Oh well.. They're pretty big now in their sound, guess you don't even need to read RA.

Let's hope it goes well - they're problably gonna be back at Piknic this summer, surprising though it's a pretty risky booking considering how pricey they are ATM...

Club 1234
1234 De La Montagne St.
P: 514-395-1111
E: marko@1234montreal.com
W: www.1234montreal.com

Old Post Apr-19-2012 04:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for marko1234 Click here to Send marko1234 a Private Message Add marko1234 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
~*Stereohead*~
~*DeepChuggyTechyProg*~

they are VERY pricey separate...booking them together...ouffff...not a risk i would take in this city, but then again i have zero event throwing experience hehe...let's see how this plays out...

Afterhours is a state of mind, but significantly, it's more a state of 'I don't mind'. A determined continuation, contentment and relief that 'it ain't over yet!' An injection of music into attitude and occasion which creates an emotional wave forth that isolates globally, a ringing harmonic, a signal to a like-minded collective that 'we are only us'.

Old Post Apr-19-2012 04:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ~*Stereohead*~ Click Here to Email ~*Stereohead*~ Click here to Send ~*Stereohead*~ a Private Message Add ~*Stereohead*~ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

want to take a friendly gamble anyone?

I say it gets closed down/moved to another venue... you guys? I'll bet a beer at Piknic this summer

Old Post Apr-19-2012 15:56  Canada
Enjoy
Supreme tranceaddict

ai papi

who else is going?

i believe daher maniel is opening as well

Also I noticed you work for the Canadian Forces so depending on if your an Officer or an NCM (non-Commissioned Member) and your now in Kingston by the looks of it so your no longer on your basic training where you get paid peanuts. So like I said depending on if your an NCM or Officer and your rank, you probably make at least $50,000 a year but most likely more. And depending on if you live at CFB Kingston your cost of living is probably very low as well, but even if you weren't cost of living in Kingston isn't that bad. Its only $30 which is cheaper than most nights at Stereo. Most of us on here who post about Stereo have put out probably hundreds and hundreds of dollars clubbing there just this year alone, and have never really complained for the most part. I know I sure as hell have.

Old Post May-17-2012 19:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Enjoy Click here to Send Enjoy a Private Message Add Enjoy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Maher Daniel
groovenaut

yes that is correct i am warming up hahah

Get Physical Music / Souvenir Music / Leftroom /Rejected/Stereo Montreal
reach for the lasers safe as fuck!!!

Old Post May-18-2012 15:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Maher Daniel Click here to Send Maher Daniel a Private Message Visit Maher Daniel's homepage! Add Maher Daniel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fortierprod
Senior tranceaddict

awesome night. maher played really good just before giving over the controls. the beginning set up until 1:50 was banging, then lee foss dropped this wierd track that stopped everyone dancing, dubstepish.ohh horrible, but everything was nice. The quality of the speakers was top notch.

Old Post May-19-2012 20:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for fortierprod Click here to Send fortierprod a Private Message Add fortierprod to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

packed?

Old Post May-20-2012 17:27  Canada
Allied Nations
Make it happen cap'n

quote:
Originally posted by Marcus007
packed?

only missing you baby

Old Post May-20-2012 18:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Allied Nations Click here to Send Allied Nations a Private Message Add Allied Nations to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Jamie Jones & Lee Foss @ Theatre Telus may 18th
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread