Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Danny Tenaglia "Resigns" from DJing for open ended period of time.......
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Scoops
4 bags deep

quote:
Originally posted by Orko

We might start seeing some very quick declines in mental ability for some of the older DJs in Danny's generation.

I've seen it with guys like Junior Vasquez and David Morales already

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post Apr-17-2012 22:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bcope
Supreme tranceaddict

focus on the part after the comma

Old Post Apr-17-2012 22:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for bcope Click here to Send bcope a Private Message Visit bcope's homepage! Add bcope to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AY STAR
let the music use you up

very shocked at this considering all the positive review's he had last week at bal en blanc, it's not like he started to lack as a dj
guy still spins marathon sets while still banging it out with his signature hard tech house with some tribal and techno sound
for 30 years he has stayed true to the roots of his sound and edm and kept it underground i guess "selling-out" isent part of his plan he's old school so i can see why his finances are lacking
guy dont put out productions,remixes,cd's plus he dont tour as much
i guess that could be an age thing week after week on airplanes and such can take a toll on the body
i hope he can get his finances and mind in order, i really hope he is just goin thru some stuff and needs a break

like other people said he has been doing this for 30 years its all he knows, in a few month's time hes gonna get that itch again to go out and play
i wish him the best and cant wait till the 28th
def gonna be one for the books

Old Post Apr-17-2012 22:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post Apr-17-2012 22:51  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

I think it sounds like he feels as if that fast-paced lifestyle has caught up with him and he needs to relax for a while. I think that losing his carry on or whatever was an indication to him that he's being worn out as its something that would never otherwise happen to him.

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Apr-17-2012 22:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click Here to Email Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

best time I saw danny t was spaze ibiza... first in the main room, then he closed out the terrace... the ibiza police had to shut him down, he wouldn't stop

Old Post Apr-17-2012 23:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click Here to Email jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rulzz
Supreme tranceaddict

i think industry just caught up with Danny. His booking fees are high and his musical output has been virtually zero for last some odd years. Thus older generation grew up and moved on to other things and newer generation has no idea who he is because he hasn't made anything for new kids.

Old Post Apr-17-2012 23:35  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for rulzz Click here to Send rulzz a Private Message Visit rulzz's homepage! Add rulzz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

in case you've never seen it b4

Old Post Apr-18-2012 00:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click Here to Email jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

I would have loved to blast a rail on the dancefloor of the paradise garage with all those celebs!

Old Post Apr-18-2012 00:24  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

Old Post Apr-18-2012 00:37  Canada
AY STAR
let the music use you up

signature DT afterhour's sound...

twisted tech goodness

i will BE attending his party on the 28th, i will take some vid's and update on what he says as far as his resignment and if and when he plans on returning

Old Post Apr-18-2012 01:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AY STAR Click here to Send AY STAR a Private Message Add AY STAR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

Big loss but agreed that he's a drama queen.

Glad to hear it's not permanent because I still haven't experienced a 12 hour DT set @ ((()))

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Apr-18-2012 01:24  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Visit kotsy's homepage! Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Danny Tenaglia "Resigns" from DJing for open ended period of time.......
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread