Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Digital Dreams Festival in Toronto - Canada Day weekend
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Passskal
Supreme tranceaddict

Digital Dreams Festival in Toronto - Canada Day weekend

THinking of making the trip for this to see some friends. Not necessarily the best line-up and it looks a bit beach clubish! Should be fun regardless.

The island is a great location...first time I went there I immediately thought it would be sick to have an outdoor event there.

Anyone else thinking of going?

http://www.digitaldreamsfest.ca/

Old Post Apr-18-2012 02:44  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Passskal Click Here to Email Passskal Click here to Send Passskal a Private Message Add Passskal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ms Haus
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm already going, and am still trying to see what lengths I will go to, to convince spinny to join me as well.

Meeting up with some other Montreal and Toronto friends there.

Old Post Apr-18-2012 05:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ms Haus Click here to Send Ms Haus a Private Message Add Ms Haus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
princesultan
Supreme tranceaddict

ya i could be down for this! is it during the day? the june 30th event is of definite interest to me.\

i wonder what's up with the canada day art department & friends beach party.

Last edited by princesultan on Apr-18-2012 at 13:38

Old Post Apr-18-2012 13:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for princesultan Click Here to Email princesultan Click here to Send princesultan a Private Message Add princesultan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
patpicos
Techno Captain

quote:
Originally posted by princesultan
ya i could be down for this! is it during the day? the june 30th event is of definite interest to me.\

i wonder what's up with the canada day art department & friends beach party.

its 12-12 (lunch to midnight)

Computer games dont affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, wed all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. (Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989.)

Old Post Apr-18-2012 15:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for patpicos Click here to Send patpicos a Private Message Add patpicos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

quote:
Originally posted by Ms Haus
I'm already going, and am still trying to see what lengths I will go to, to convince spinny to join me as well.

Meeting up with some other Montreal and Toronto friends there.

all the djs on the Digital Stage were at BPM... so personally I'm not sure Toronto's worth spending the $250+ (esp since I have some major travel later that month, as u know).

However, if they open up a Wet Dreams Stage and then talk Tenaglia, Creator and Chris Sheppard out of retirement then I'm in

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post Apr-18-2012 15:14  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OkiDokie
A C M 1 P T

I'll be going.

quote:
Originally posted by shapes
No really there was blood, coming from my asshole.

Old Post Apr-18-2012 15:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for OkiDokie Click here to Send OkiDokie a Private Message Add OkiDokie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ms Haus
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Spin Laden
all the djs on the Digital Stage were at BPM... so personally I'm not sure Toronto's worth spending the $250+ (esp since I have some major travel later that month, as u know).

However, if they open up a Wet Dreams Stage and then talk Tenaglia, Creator and Chris Sheppard out of retirement then I'm in

SO then what are you going to do stay in Ottawa??? maybe go to Escapade?

Old Post Apr-18-2012 17:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ms Haus Click here to Send Ms Haus a Private Message Add Ms Haus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

yeah, probably gonna shut er down after Markus at Stereo, maybe go to Beach Club or something cheap, with cheap women around

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:

Old Post Apr-18-2012 17:57  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

and NOT doing Escapade either

quote:

Old Post Apr-18-2012 18:54  Canada
~*Stereohead*~
~*DeepChuggyTechyProg*~

toronto has finally caught on that big festivals are the way to go...

montreal needs to catch up big time now, too.

i definitely won't go, but this is a clear sign of the direction electronic music is taking: go big or don't bother.

i feel like clubs are gonna be practically extinct soon...what with all these massive festivals taking place.

Afterhours is a state of mind, but significantly, it's more a state of 'I don't mind'. A determined continuation, contentment and relief that 'it ain't over yet!' An injection of music into attitude and occasion which creates an emotional wave forth that isolates globally, a ringing harmonic, a signal to a like-minded collective that 'we are only us'.

Old Post Apr-18-2012 19:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ~*Stereohead*~ Click Here to Email ~*Stereohead*~ Click here to Send ~*Stereohead*~ a Private Message Add ~*Stereohead*~ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
corjay9
Chief Executive Ocifer

Doing DEMF this year with McNasty and a few other friends, fuckin PUMPED.

Old Post Apr-18-2012 22:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for corjay9 Click here to Send corjay9 a Private Message Add corjay9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alex
Suck a cheetah's dick

Lolronto.

Old Post Apr-18-2012 23:12  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Alex Click here to Send Alex a Private Message Add Alex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Digital Dreams Festival in Toronto - Canada Day weekend
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread