Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > KYAU & ALBERT @ CLUB SPACE - FRI. JUNE 1ST [SFL]
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

Set times?

Juan Paulino - Quantum Break (Original Mix) [Progressive Breaks]

Old Post May-09-2012 21:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Paulino Click here to Send Juan Paulino a Private Message Visit Juan Paulino's homepage! Add Juan Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rose
hmmm

Very nice

Old Post May-13-2012 20:30  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Rose Click here to Send Rose a Private Message Add Rose to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

Party Hat

Just 20 bucks for a great act, just couldn't get any better.

Old Post May-14-2012 03:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Paulino Click here to Send Juan Paulino a Private Message Visit Juan Paulino's homepage! Add Juan Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
amberella06
Supreme tranceaddict

Shit...now I want to fly into Miami a day early...still haven't seen k&a,!

Old Post May-14-2012 03:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for amberella06 Click here to Send amberella06 a Private Message Add amberella06 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lucho
Senior tranceaddict

Coming next Week!!!! USE PROMO CODE : LUCCIO

www.djluccio.com

Old Post May-23-2012 23:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for lucho Click here to Send lucho a Private Message Add lucho to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

Yahoo!

Old Post May-23-2012 23:29  United States
diabloargentino
Supreme tranceaddict

what time do you guys think they'll go on and for how long?

my gf and her friends want to go to steve angello @ amnesia, so in return, i'd like to go this afterward but not sure if i'd even catch them.

Old Post May-24-2012 22:41  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for diabloargentino Click here to Send diabloargentino a Private Message Add diabloargentino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceFamilyMIA
tranceaddict

We are very much looking forward to this night, Kyau & Albert play amazing sets and always bring such great vibes! As always promotional discount code "trance family" saves you guys $5 on each ticket purchased via Wantickets: www.trancefamilyMIA.wantickets.com your total on each ticket should come out to $17 and change

3+ HOUR SET CONFIRMED !

Photobucket

Also for the same bang for your buck enjoy a special techno after hours right on the terrace from 4am-11am
Photobucket

Old Post May-26-2012 03:45  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceFamilyMIA Click here to Send TranceFamilyMIA a Private Message Visit TranceFamilyMIA's homepage! Add TranceFamilyMIA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

gonna be a blast

Old Post Jun-01-2012 22:52  United States
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

Thumbs down

Well i was having a good time and found me a nice place to sit until they kicked me off because it was time for V.i.P

Old Post Jun-12-2012 17:38  United States

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida > KYAU & ALBERT @ CLUB SPACE - FRI. JUNE 1ST [SFL]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread