Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > My new DAW - PRO SOUNDS
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Evolve140
Only Sidechaining a Bit

quote:
Originally posted by -FSP-
does it have quad core support and does it run x64 vsts?

Excellent question, but it actually runs on tears and broken dreams.

Last edited by Evolve140 on May-07-2012 at 23:27

Old Post May-07-2012 16:56  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Evolve140 Click here to Send Evolve140 a Private Message Add Evolve140 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rodri Santos
Supreme tranceaddict

there is a limited gamma in pink, rumours said that only David Guetta owns one at the moment, he literally said in an interview that he spent too much time rushing through presets to realize that only 1-2 supersaws where included, with this new piece of outstanding gear (wooden, metal just doesn't works with electronic music) he says that now can have 4 different supersaws going on, believe, one for each note of his melodies .Armin van Buuren has finally lost the battle his new "rave sounds" can't compete with this and the forthcoming David Guetta feat. Justin Bieber hiting stores around 15th July.

My New Set Peak Time Club Techno

Beatport Top 10 Chart April

Old Post May-08-2012 03:28  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for Rodri Santos Click here to Send Rodri Santos a Private Message Add Rodri Santos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
raconteur
Junior tranceaddict

Beat that! Otamatone is da shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxLB...Y&feature=share

Old Post May-08-2012 18:47  Estonia
Click Here to See the Profile for raconteur Click here to Send raconteur a Private Message Visit raconteur's homepage! Add raconteur to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Evolve140
Only Sidechaining a Bit

That looks like some pretty high end gear right there.

Old Post May-11-2012 23:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Evolve140 Click here to Send Evolve140 a Private Message Add Evolve140 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PlasticSoul
I know you love me too.

Re: My new DAW - PRO SOUNDS

quote:
Originally posted by Evolve140

I am thrilled about my latest studio purchase. I heard that Tiesto is making an album using solely this piece of gear. Please, no lame comments from jealous losers who can't afford quality.

I hate it, its made with analog synthedit.

Old Post May-12-2012 00:06  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for PlasticSoul Click here to Send PlasticSoul a Private Message Visit PlasticSoul's homepage! Add PlasticSoul to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Evolve140
Only Sidechaining a Bit

Well, it seems another leaked video of Tiesto in the studio has emerged. This totally explains how he gets such fat, sexy drums. I just wonder what he will do now that his studio techniques are no longer secret.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxNPDiQR_fA

Old Post May-17-2012 06:23  United States

tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > My new DAW - PRO SOUNDS
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread