Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > How low are your standards?
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
AnotherWay83
The B00b Maintenance Guy™

i'm much, much more picky now than i was even 2 yrs ago around when I moved to NYC...Vivid is right, the older ppl get the pickier they get.

now unless i really, really want to bang a chic, i wont even bother goin out to coffee with her let alone a dinner date, and an expensive dinner date is completely out of the question

that said if i am really into a chic, i have no probs dropping 500 or so on her at a fine restaurant here in NYC...but she has to be willing to sit on my face for at least 2 hrs straight

PS: i dont think there's a woman on this planet worth more than 500 bucks to fuck, tho

Old Post May-05-2012 17:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for AnotherWay83 Click here to Send AnotherWay83 a Private Message Add AnotherWay83 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Pie
You're doing it wrong, Jay. You're not supposed to cry or talk about your mommy issues until AFTER I reject you. Because that will make me want you more, you see.

sorry, for me its during, usually while getting fisted..its how my tootsie rolls.

Old Post May-05-2012 17:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Reach for the sky, Honky!

quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
agreed! dude nothing makes me laugh harder then banging some girl at a bar then addingher to facebook and reading her holier then thou status updates. for example "Omg, have you ever really listened to the lyrics of pumped up kicks?! its disgusting and I wont ever listen to it again, I know cant eat lunch cause im nauseas bye." and im like that disgusts you???? not having the hose i piss out of in the hole you poop out of while i had your ponytail wrapped around my fist drilling your head into the headboard of the bed????

LOL

Old Post May-05-2012 17:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

quote:
Originally posted by [N]űk|ęű[Z]
i recently had a girl stay at my house for 3 weeks.. shes from canada. we have been friends for about 2 years.. and i know shes in love with me.
before she arrived we joked about how i was gonna ruin her fanny. but when she arrived i realised that doing any sexytime with her would be wrong as it would wreck her head. plus also im not attracted to her at all, and she is fat.

after a few days we were in bed, and she starts waggling the joystick.. and i dont know what to do about it... so i end up rammsteining it... and did it 2 more times.. but i didnt want to.

Wait, so you're divorced now? Actually now that I think about it, I remember you saying something about all that.

Old Post May-05-2012 17:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

anotherway is right. I mean i have a smalllist of my for sure things. That I like to hang out with and who are hot enough to bone and willing to. (mostly 21 yr olds because any girl older then that would never let me get away with this) But because they are for sure things I bring them for a beer at the local watering hole and then just bang em in my car and drop em off at home. its pretty degrading but they dont seem to care. Thats just to get some poon though. I would never date any of them, I do give them advice on guys etc. but thats about it

if i really do like a girl, which is seldom these days. I will wow her. I put on my A game and I take em out for some fun, maybe some rock climbing etc, then a dinner, some dancing etc. and my goal is not to sleep with them but make them come home thinking fuckin i had an awesome time with that guy tonight.

Old Post May-05-2012 17:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

quote:
Originally posted by [N]űk|ęű[Z]
I wanted to get it in but don't want to get caught on the moped and laughed at , so i'll pretend it was stockholm syndrome.

Old Post May-05-2012 17:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[N]űk|ęű[Z]
The Producer Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Pie
Wait, so you're divorced now? Actually now that I think about it, I remember you saying something about all that.

yeah, me and the wife split up august last year... its for the best. its nice to sample different vagina's. theres tight ones, stretchy ones, smelly ones, hairy ones, saggy ones, some that squirt.

but yeah, she left me.. not the other way around

Bring it on down son, so you can get done, I got more styles than the miles to the sun,
Ninety three million five thousand flows, and heres one more for the HOoOoOoOOO'S!!!

Old Post May-05-2012 17:14  England
Click Here to See the Profile for [N]űk|ęű[Z] Click Here to Email [N]űk|ęű[Z] Click here to Send [N]űk|ęű[Z] a Private Message Add [N]űk|ęű[Z] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

Old Post May-05-2012 17:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

the smell of pussy that hasn't been overused is wonderful when you finally get it, and it tastes better because she made you earn at least a little respect for her.

The others can have pussies that look like a philly cheese steak that got run over by a bus.

Old Post May-05-2012 17:18 
[N]űk|ęű[Z]
The Producer Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On

...yet to experience apple pie pussy
the pinnacle would be big mac pussy .... yeah deffo that

Bring it on down son, so you can get done, I got more styles than the miles to the sun,
Ninety three million five thousand flows, and heres one more for the HOoOoOoOOO'S!!!

Old Post May-05-2012 17:19  England
Click Here to See the Profile for [N]űk|ęű[Z] Click Here to Email [N]űk|ęű[Z] Click here to Send [N]űk|ęű[Z] a Private Message Add [N]űk|ęű[Z] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

or the dreaded turkey gobbler.

noothing worse than getting all excited at some girl and when you see her vag it looks like a darth vader helmet made out of meat and it just kind of sags there like an old lady that plays too much bingo.

Old Post May-05-2012 17:20 
Silky Johnson

Old Post May-05-2012 17:23 

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > How low are your standards?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread