Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Who would Like a chance for a Las Vegas TRANCE Residency?
Would you like to see a Trance Weekly Event in Las Vegas
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 2 25.00%
No 2 25.00%
Yes and I would like to DJ there 4 50.00%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
RobertStern
Supreme tranceaddict

Who would Like a chance for a Las Vegas TRANCE Residency?

Yes, I said Trance people.

There is a group of Vegas peeps, working on getting a regular Trance weekly popping in Vegas. This is at an off-strip venue, that is laid back, easy and plenty of parking, no dress code. Kinda like a circus vibe where its chill, relaxed, fun environment.

Coming up they will be having a DJ Competition to fill a Summer Residency spot.

This is for TRANCE only music

Let me know what you think? I already know this place is full of haters, so let it all out, but in there lurking are actual positive people.. So don't be shy and let the haters run this board.

Old Post Apr-27-2012 12:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for RobertStern Click Here to Email RobertStern Click here to Send RobertStern a Private Message Add RobertStern to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wackadoo
Senior tranceaddict

I would like to play Mr Stern

Old Post Apr-27-2012 15:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wackadoo Click here to Send wackadoo a Private Message Add wackadoo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
omega1n
Coldharbour Addict

I'm down.

Old Post Apr-27-2012 17:11  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for omega1n Click here to Send omega1n a Private Message Add omega1n to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Kirk_B
tranceaddict in training

A trance only off-strip venue, awesome! Cant wait for 'real' trance!

Old Post Apr-27-2012 19:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Kirk_B Click here to Send Kirk_B a Private Message Add Kirk_B to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rowdy
Supreme tranceaddict

What part of town is the venue in?

Old Post Apr-30-2012 09:43  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for rowdy Click here to Send rowdy a Private Message Add rowdy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RobertStern
Supreme tranceaddict

El Premier Nightclub

Every Thursday, come and check it out. I am working on the next date I will be there. As soon as I have it, I will post it.

Opens at 10 Ends about 3-4

Trance Arson these are the peeps doing it.

Old Post May-01-2012 08:03  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for RobertStern Click Here to Email RobertStern Click here to Send RobertStern a Private Message Add RobertStern to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djjoshuaallen
livin the dream

quote:
Originally posted by RobertStern
El Premier Nightclub

From Yelp, The one and only review of Premier Nightclub.
Pretty funny, thanks for posting Robert
-------------------------------------------------------

http://www.yelp.com/biz/el-premier-night-club-las-vegas

"I used to have a friend whose favorite drunken prank was to jack someone's camera, quickly snap a picture of his balls sitting in an ashtray, and then quietly slip the camera back to them.

This place smells like just that: Balls, and ashtray.

The security is fucking out of control. They give you ins and outs, but even after you've gotten a wristband, you have to wait in line along with the losers who haven't paid yet! And trust me, you want those ins and outs. The circulation in this place is horrible. The inside reeks and it's so full of smoke you can barely see three feet in front of you.

Oh well. Sound was good. And the Dwarves were worth seeing, even if it was at this crappy place."
-----------------------------------------------------

BTW, if you are trying to get people excited about a spot, why would you post a link to a yelp page that contains no pictures or information about the venue other than one horrble review about how the place smells like balls and ashtray?

Im not trying to hate on ya, just trying to grasp your logic...

Last edited by djjoshuaallen on May-01-2012 at 21:45

Old Post May-01-2012 19:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djjoshuaallen Click here to Send djjoshuaallen a Private Message Visit djjoshuaallen's homepage! Add djjoshuaallen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RobertStern
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by djjoshuaallen
From Yelp, The one and only review of Premier Nightclub.
Pretty funny, thanks for posting Robert
-------------------------------------------------------

Im not trying to hate on ya, just trying to grasp your logic...

This Thread was just to get feedback on if it's even worth pumping up.

As far as the Yelp, I didn't click through and read anything. Someone asked about the venue, I typed it into Google search and saw a yelp listing. I figure most people know about Yelp and it would be easy to find. That was my logic. Guess I should read through everything before I post, thanks for the wisdom.

Remember where I said a "Circus" like venue.. it's not a Top 100 club, its a place when it's kinda underground-ish, so its not gonna have a funktion one with about a 100 people working to keep the place clean and nice, etc.. It's out away from the strip, dark and not brand new. A place where people aren't in judgement of what you look like or what your wearing. blah blah blah...

These guys are literally just starting, so they aren't going to have a big budget or anything to get a Premium Venue and I don't think that's the crowd they are looking for anyway.

Also, do you believe everything you read on the internet?

Last edited by RobertStern on May-03-2012 at 02:36

Old Post May-02-2012 00:50  United States
djjoshuaallen
livin the dream

quote:
Originally posted by RobertStern

Also, do you believe everything you read on the internet?

Come on stern, whats with the ignorant questions?? Anyway, that yelp comment was just sombody's opinion, not a claim of fact. Dont get all sad on me now, I didnt post it, you did.

If you expect to gauge interest by posting a link to a review that tells nothing about the venue except that somebody thought it smelt like balls than I wish you the best of luck with that.

Old Post May-02-2012 01:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djjoshuaallen Click here to Send djjoshuaallen a Private Message Visit djjoshuaallen's homepage! Add djjoshuaallen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Minaya
Want some hummus?

Would definitely like a shot at playing

7.9 - La Cave w/ Harmonik
7.11 - Wayfarer Grand Opening
7.25 - House of Dreamz @ Yost Theater
7.31 - Zed's Dead @ The Observatory

Old Post May-02-2012 02:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Minaya Click here to Send Dj Minaya a Private Message Visit Dj Minaya's homepage! Add Dj Minaya to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RobertStern
Supreme tranceaddict

Click Here for Official Competition Thread

Old Post May-08-2012 02:04  United States

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Who would Like a chance for a Las Vegas TRANCE Residency?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread