Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > This legend has some serious pressure on him right now.
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Euforix
LoungeAddict

This legend has some serious pressure on him right now.

So Kai Tracid posts in FB that he is building up a studio.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kai-Tracid/81917113005

Of course I have no clue what he is going to do with the studio, is it for producing new music or is it for mastering/mixing or something else?

Anyway, some older TAs (especially hard trance fans) could tell more about this. My german is very bad nowadays.

I really hope Kai is doing something minimal and joins the german techno bandwagon (or something special) and doesn't start making anything similar that he used to because his old fans will probably lynch him.

Old Post May-08-2012 17:50  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Euforix Click here to Send Euforix a Private Message Add Euforix to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Woony
Supreme tranceaddict

He doesn't say anything about what he's going to do with it. But it seems like he's still playing the same stuff to the same crowd (his old fans). Unless he starts pressing whitelabels or something I can't see him doing something new.

Old Post May-08-2012 18:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Woony Click here to Send Woony a Private Message Add Woony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
20 years tranceaddict

Looks like York and Woody knew he was working on that. Kai at least doesn't say it's not for producing as respond to the comments, so it probably is not his new fitness studio.

R-Jen - Warhol Symphony (now at Beatport), click here

Old Post May-08-2012 19:42  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
sleeping
Supreme tranceaddict

well i hope it will be better then these two legends latest trousesnooze

Old Post May-08-2012 21:23  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for sleeping Click here to Send sleeping a Private Message Add sleeping to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Titanium
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: This legend has some serious pressure on him right now.

quote:

Of course I have no clue what he is going to do with the studio, is it for producing new music or is it for mastering/mixing or something else?

Anyway, some older TAs (especially hard trance fans) could tell more about this. My german is very bad nowadays.

I really hope Kai is doing something minimal and joins the german techno bandwagon (or something special) and doesn't start making anything similar that he used to because his old fans will probably lynch him.

I hope he doesn't do anything minimal sucks. Heard his stuff it sounded soooo boring and dull.

Last edited by Titanium on May-09-2012 at 07:21

Old Post May-09-2012 07:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for Titanium Click here to Send Titanium a Private Message Add Titanium to your buddy list Titanium is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Johan (DJ Irish)
dj bum

Re: Re: This legend has some serious pressure on him right now.

quote:
Originally posted by Titanium
I hope he doesn't do anything minimal sucks. Heard his stuff it sounded soooo boring and dull.

I quite enjoyed his minimal/technoish stuff and would definitely be interested in more of that

http://www.di.fm

Old Post May-09-2012 07:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for Johan (DJ Irish) Click Here to Email Johan (DJ Irish) Click here to Send Johan (DJ Irish) a Private Message Visit Johan (DJ Irish)'s homepage! Add Johan (DJ Irish) to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Euforix
LoungeAddict

Re: Re: Re: This legend has some serious pressure on him right now.

quote:
Originally posted by Johan (DJ Irish)
I quite enjoyed his minimal/technoish stuff and would definitely be interested in more of that

Indeed. Releases like this would definitely work:

Even one supersaw would destroy his all reputation imo.

Old Post May-09-2012 08:20  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Euforix Click here to Send Euforix a Private Message Add Euforix to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Johan (DJ Irish)
dj bum

Re: Re: Re: Re: This legend has some serious pressure on him right now.

quote:
Originally posted by Euforix

Exactly the release I was thinking about. Great stuff. Especially enjoyed Discreet Charm

Old Post May-09-2012 14:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Johan (DJ Irish) Click Here to Email Johan (DJ Irish) Click here to Send Johan (DJ Irish) a Private Message Visit Johan (DJ Irish)'s homepage! Add Johan (DJ Irish) to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

used open so many sets with that track. I played the german sort of hard trance and often you had a lot of soft djs so this track was perfect as it doesn't really sound too hard but makes a great track to transition to what you wanted to play. Was released in 2001 - 2 i believe.

Old Post May-10-2012 23:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Titanium
Supreme tranceaddict

Re: Re: Re: Re: This legend has some serious pressure on him right now.

quote:
Originally posted by Euforix

Sounds a bit dull but alright not something that makes me want to buy it. I hope he makes some trance (not necessarily supersaws)

Old Post May-10-2012 23:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Titanium Click here to Send Titanium a Private Message Add Titanium to your buddy list Titanium is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Quazar
still likes trance

Personally, I want more of this:

quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
At least last time you Brits got pissed off, we got punk music out of it. This time, it'll probably just end up being embers breaks

Old Post May-11-2012 06:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Quazar Click here to Send Quazar a Private Message Add Quazar to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Johan (DJ Irish)
dj bum

quote:
Originally posted by Quazar
Personally, I want more of this:

Or he should just go back to his Acut Genius/Formic Acid days

Old Post May-11-2012 14:33 

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > This legend has some serious pressure on him right now.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread