Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > This legend has some serious pressure on him right now.
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Euforix
LoungeAddict

I guess this is the current sound of Kai (didn't know he released a tune with Kris Menace in last September):

I'm no sure should or should I not buy the vinyl. In discogs it says it's techno/minimal, but I'm not sure what the f*ck it actually is.

Old Post Jun-11-2012 15:59  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Euforix Click here to Send Euforix a Private Message Add Euforix to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

I remember there was a die-hard female kai tracid fan on TA.

Old Post Jun-11-2012 16:13  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity. Click here to Send Mattsanity. a Private Message Add Mattsanity. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

or back to this

Old Post Jun-12-2012 03:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nrg2Nfinit Click here to Send Nrg2Nfinit a Private Message Add Nrg2Nfinit to your buddy list Nrg2Nfinit is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fredjan
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Mattsanity.

?
edit: guess I was wrong.

Last edited by fredjan on Jun-14-2012 at 20:26

Old Post Jun-13-2012 00:32  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for fredjan Click here to Send fredjan a Private Message Add fredjan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Terrence Parker

Here is an interview from last year.

Kai Tracid interview, Luminosity Beach Festival 2011 from Kidson Media Production on Vimeo.

1. Anthony Paul & Jacksin - Bleach (Shiloh Remix)
2. Ryan Davis - Loophole
3. Rex Mundi - Sandstone

4. Michael Cassette - Memories (90's Piano Mix)
5. Cid Inc. - Caustic

Old Post Jun-13-2012 00:38  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Terrence Parker Click here to Send Terrence Parker a Private Message Add Terrence Parker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Italian Plumber

I always liked his label more than his own productions if I'm gonna be honest.

First vinyl I bought:

quote:

ALFI - BOHICA - DJ MIX (Stream+Dropbox)

Old Post Jun-13-2012 00:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click Here to Email itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fredjan
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Euforix
I guess this is the current sound of Kai (didn't know he released a tune with Kris Menace in last September):

I'm no sure should or should I not buy the vinyl. In discogs it says it's techno/minimal, but I'm not sure what the f*ck it actually is.

That's wicked, it sounds like something Airwave would have played in Tranceplant.

Old Post Jun-13-2012 01:01  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for fredjan Click here to Send fredjan a Private Message Add fredjan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
capricorn15
__

quote:
Originally posted by dj_alfi
I always liked his label more than his own productions if I'm gonna be honest.

First vinyl I bought:

you know he made this right?

Old Post Jun-13-2012 11:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for capricorn15 Click here to Send capricorn15 a Private Message Add capricorn15 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stormbringer
Senior tranceaddict

Tracid made a lot of tracks that are not labeled under his "Kai Tracid" name...They are under his other names...and those tracks are AWESOME!! This is one of them. http://soundcloud.com/mr-ric-1/tracidunderground Yeah, on his facebook, he says he's back to producing again. I really hope goes back to making hard trance, because most Tracid fans will love it if he does!

Here's the link where he says it..

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...&type=1&theater

Last edited by Stormbringer on Jun-14-2012 at 08:52

Old Post Jun-14-2012 07:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Stormbringer Click Here to Email Stormbringer Click here to Send Stormbringer a Private Message Add Stormbringer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
[N]k|[Z]
The Producer Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Mattsanity.

TranceAki

i taught her everything shes knows :P
she has my signed picture disc of '4 just 1 day' that i very very nearly managed to get played by him at gatecrasher. but he forgot and ended up playing his own copy. he was gonna try and mix it in again with my copy, but then armin van booring came into the DJ box and kicked him off........ cock!

Bring it on down son, so you can get done, I got more styles than the miles to the sun,
Ninety three million five thousand flows, and heres one more for the HOoOoOoOOO'S!!!

Old Post Jun-14-2012 13:28  England
Click Here to See the Profile for [N]k|[Z] Click Here to Email [N]k|[Z] Click here to Send [N]k|[Z] a Private Message Add [N]k|[Z] to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stormbringer
Senior tranceaddict

........Armin kicked Tracid off the stage??....it should have been the other way around....

Old Post Jun-14-2012 19:53  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Stormbringer Click Here to Email Stormbringer Click here to Send Stormbringer a Private Message Add Stormbringer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Euforix
LoungeAddict

quote:
Originally posted by Stormbringer
........Armin kicked Tracid off the stage??....it should have been the other way around....

Definitely! Someone has pics or video of this happening?!

Old Post Jun-14-2012 20:16  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Euforix Click here to Send Euforix a Private Message Add Euforix to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > This legend has some serious pressure on him right now.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread