Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > IGK wants to SWF Hal
Pages (57): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
bas
Stronger Lover

IGK wants to SWF Hal

Think about it. Over the past few months IGK has been engaging more and more in the more "serious" threads in the CORe. He's really been trying to come off like an intellectual blowhard/know it all like Hal; I think it's in part because of the attention Pie pays to him.

If you'll note: Pie & Hal have a nice back and forth, although they don't interact outside of the CORe there's somewhat of a mutual "respect" among the two. A respect that IGK craves and probably feels is deserving of. IGK being a complete social invalid, as well as possible sexual predator, makes this "respect" impossible to achieve.

Watch your back, Hal. #justsayin

Old Post Apr-21-2011 00:26  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
igottaknow
PerfectTeeth R4 Dinosaurs

Does this mean I want to have sax with Hal? Btw, I have been thinking of requesting my username changed to igottknowitall

Old Post Apr-21-2011 00:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for igottaknow Click Here to Email igottaknow Click here to Send igottaknow a Private Message Add igottaknow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Reach for the sky, Honky!

I bet Hal's voice sounds just like Kelsey Grammer.

Old Post Apr-21-2011 00:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bas
Stronger Lover

quote:
Originally posted by igottaknow
Does this mean I want to have sax with Hal?

No idea, that's for you and the courts to decide.

Old Post Apr-21-2011 00:31  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Nice try anyway, IGK. Everyone knows Hal is far too old for you.

Old Post Apr-21-2011 00:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
igottaknow

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Pie
I bet Hal's voice sounds just like Kelsey Grammer.

I like to imagine it sounds like the comic book guy from the Simpsons. At least thats how I read his posts in my head.

Click Here to See the Profile for igottaknow Click Here to Email igottaknow Click here to Send igottaknow a Private Message Add igottaknow to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

quote:
I like to imagine it sounds like the comic book guy from the Simpsons.

Yeah? While you cry and punch yourself repeatedly in the balls?

igottaknow

seems like the only ppl left in the cor are oversensitive intellectual emos. jbj, nou, hal...

Old Post Apr-21-2011 00:38 
Silky Johnson

Awwww someone's jealous.

Old Post Apr-21-2011 00:39 
bas
Stronger Lover

quote:
what have you wrought?
a fog of sickness as perceptions shudder.
once we savored innocence,
untainted and innocent,
but your heart soured.
a sickening throng of blood -
tears follow bone, follow pain,
love burnt to ashes.
in a haze of righteousness,
i condemn you.

wat

Old Post Apr-21-2011 00:40  Egypt
Silky Johnson

Old Post Apr-21-2011 00:41 
igottaknow

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Pie
Awwww someone's jealous.

your right

Old Post Apr-21-2011 00:42 

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > IGK wants to SWF Hal
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (57): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread