Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Acapella version of this song?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Jake Benson
Supreme Vaginaddict

Acapella version of this song?

I would love to get the acapella to this just to make a tear jerking progressive house/trance version of it (and then post back here of course). I wanted to ask this in the Music Discussion forum, but you know...it's like asking something to a French person. They either won't understand or they'll just lecture me.

So I made an internet and shook the google but I couldn't find any acapella's of this track! Anyone know of a distant hidden site that holds this gem?

Old Post May-09-2012 06:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Jake Benson Click here to Send Jake Benson a Private Message Add Jake Benson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Italian Plumber

you wont find it but itll be piss easy to eq away stuff so get to working.

Old Post May-10-2012 21:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click Here to Email itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Banora
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by dj_alfi
you wont find it but itll be piss easy to eq away stuff so get to working.

And when you do post it for others.

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
I probably wake up QWOPing.

Old Post May-10-2012 22:17  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for Banora Click here to Send Banora a Private Message Add Banora to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
satur8

Cant help you, but I got this acapella, you jelli?

Jonei Plastic - PhotoShopping Gone Wild (Sneak Preview) by Jonei Plastic

Old Post May-10-2012 22:36  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Acapella version of this song?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread