Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Quick question, need some feedback.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
UrbanNinja
Supreme tranceaddict

Sneaker Pimp Quick question, need some feedback.

When i was 12 i was playing with a friend and suddenly when i was running barefoot, my toe hit the corner of a red brick. It went inside the nail and between the skin and i was gushing out blood.

My nail now looks creepy and it grows to the side as if it were mutated. I was afraid if i went to the doctor they would chop off my toe. What should i do?

if you need pics let me know.

Old Post May-09-2012 04:16  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for UrbanNinja Click here to Send UrbanNinja a Private Message Add UrbanNinja to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

Don't go see a doctor, now. They'll just ridicule you for not seeing to it sooner. Instead, just chop off your own toe. Just to be safe, cut the ones off next to it, as well. And to even things out, chop off the toes on your other foot. Drunk and with a chainsaw is good. Then, go see a doctor and tell him that Leatherface cut your toes off. And then he shoved them up your ass. Don't forget to do that. It will keep medical professionals from asking too many questions while they're pulling your own toes out of your ass.

Now with extra singles!
my old stuff, not quite up to snuff - but I still dig it - UPDATED 9/23/2012

Old Post May-09-2012 04:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EddieZilker Click here to Send EddieZilker a Private Message Visit EddieZilker's homepage! Add EddieZilker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
Supreme tranceaddict

You're better off just paying for a prostitute and getting a toejob.

Old Post May-09-2012 04:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UrbanNinja
Supreme tranceaddict

shit

Old Post May-09-2012 04:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for UrbanNinja Click here to Send UrbanNinja a Private Message Add UrbanNinja to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lagrangian
Senior tranceaddict

pics or stfu

Old Post May-09-2012 04:28  American Samoa
Click Here to See the Profile for Lagrangian Click here to Send Lagrangian a Private Message Add Lagrangian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UrbanNinja
Supreme tranceaddict

alright tomorrow , my camera battery is in my parents room

Old Post May-09-2012 04:30  United States
almcd
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by EddieZilker
Don't go see a doctor, now. They'll just ridicule you for not seeing to it sooner. Instead, just chop off your own toe. Just to be safe, cut the ones off next to it, as well. And to even things out, chop off the toes on your other foot. Drunk and with a chainsaw is good. Then, go see a doctor and tell him that Leatherface cut your toes off. And then he shoved them up your ass. Don't forget to do that. It will keep medical professionals from asking too many questions while they're pulling your own toes out of your ass.

are you the guy from the greeting's cards?

Old Post May-10-2012 12:39  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for almcd Click here to Send almcd a Private Message Add almcd to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Blake
recovering tranceaddict

Congratulations. You have a toenail infection. In most situations doctors prescribe an anti-fungal medication like Lamisil. With meds like that, you take a pill a day for 3 months. During those 3 months you should notice absolutely no change in your condition. The healing begins at the end of the 3rd month. Takes an entire fucking year for your nail to grow back in completely normal. The only other option is having the entire thing surgically removed, but that's usually a last resort. Don't wait around on these kinds of things. Go see a doctor asap.

Old Post May-10-2012 17:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Blake Click here to Send Blake a Private Message Add Blake to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

shave your mom's quim.

Old Post May-10-2012 17:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acton
VANDIT Knight

It sounds like Lupus.

>>> Beatport Stuff <<<

Old Post May-10-2012 17:16  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Acton Click Here to Email Acton Click here to Send Acton a Private Message Visit Acton's homepage! Add Acton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Blake
recovering tranceaddict

If neglected the infection can spread to unaffected nails, just so you know.

Old Post May-10-2012 19:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Blake Click here to Send Blake a Private Message Add Blake to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

quote:
Originally posted by zyklon-jay
shave your mom's quim.

THIS!!!! just

simply

this

is foul.

A girl doesn't get killed by a make believe lover.

Old Post May-11-2012 01:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Desiderata Click here to Send Desiderata a Private Message Add Desiderata to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Quick question, need some feedback.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread