Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Recording with Traktor Pro 2 [HELP]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
PvDoBseSSioN
Ibiza Addict

Question Recording with Traktor Pro 2 [HELP]

hey guys Im having trouble recording a mix with Traktor Pro 2.... I have a DJM400 and the traktor audio DJ 4, I know i have to record externally for it to work, but what connection do i need to the audio 4 to record?? master out from the mixer to what input/output??

thanks!

Old Post May-09-2012 16:36  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PvDoBseSSioN Click here to Send PvDoBseSSioN a Private Message Add PvDoBseSSioN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Italian Plumber

sell the djm400 before its worthless and get yourself a midicontroller imo.

but to answer, booth/rec out from mixer into line in on the audio4? although i dont think traktor lets u record internally when you use an external mixer.
i'd just hook a recorder of some sort up to the mixer.

Old Post May-09-2012 18:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click Here to Email itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

If I remember right (from our Ghetto timecode research - which, by the way is working fucking beautifully) the only way to do it is by using an output from your mixer in to the built in line input on your mac or PC.

The Audio DJ 4 is only 4 in 4 out so no extra inputs if you want to record.

Hmmmmm, I wonder if soundflower or audiojack could do it?

Old Post May-12-2012 02:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth > Recording with Traktor Pro 2 [HELP]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread