Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Stanley Cup playoffs 2012
Pages (7): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
TheVrk
Mediterranean Canadian

quote:
Originally posted by Dior Homme
What happened to Harry Neale? Did he retire or pass? I always wondered but never found out what happened to him for 3 years or so now.

Harry Neale is the colour guy for the Sabres now..does every game

Jersey fan here, love that we took our our 2 biggest rivals, Philly and the Rangers.
You cant possibly imagine the level of gratification and happiness.

Will be real tough against LA, but i love how no one is picking NJ to win.
Every odds-makes has the Kings as the faves, which makes it 3 straight series that NJ is supposed to lose.
Which isn't anything new..it's ALWAYS been like that for NJ.
Always under appreciated and never thought of highly enough.
Hoping for the best!

I gotta say tho that Brodeur can easily play another 2 yrs.
You've got to remember, this is the first yr since 1995 that he didnt play 70+ reg. season games (he did have one injury-shortened yr too).
His recent struggles in the playoffs may have had something to do with fatigue..at least partly.

If they play 'em 50 games or so the next few yrs he can be as fresh as he is in this yr's playoffs, where we clearly see he's still got it.

Old Post May-28-2012 11:16  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for TheVrk Click Here to Email TheVrk Click here to Send TheVrk a Private Message Visit TheVrk's homepage! Add TheVrk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

I think people underestimate NJ. Yes they were 6th but not too far from 8th in terms of point differentiate. I say this because they knocked out the 3rd seed (Florida) and the 1st seed (NY). And the obvious 5th seed (Philly) which is just as big of a contender than the Bruins.

Compare that to what LA did, knocking out the 1st, 2nd and 3rd seed... that's not to far off. Either way NJ is the huge underdog and as much as people think LA will bully them around I NJ can still keep their cool even if they get scored on first and even if they lose the first game, they always seem to rebound.

Old Post May-28-2012 15:24  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

Series is over if Brown and Richards can cause Kovy to unravel or be ineffective.

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post May-28-2012 18:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

New Jersey in 5. You heard it here!

Old Post May-30-2012 22:51  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

LA in 4.

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post May-30-2012 23:06  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TheVrk
Mediterranean Canadian

quote:
Originally posted by Dior Homme
I think people underestimate NJ.

THINK? They're obv underestimated.

Check this :
LA is 21-7 in their last 28
NJ is 18-6 in their last 24
- isn't that pretty close?

And let's be honest, ANY team in the league would have rather had to play St. Louis then Phoenix to make it to the Finals as opposed to Philly then the Rangers.
Anyone who denies that is lying..period

LA is sick and deserve to be here, but they've haven't shown any more than Jersey has.

Jersey in 6

Old Post May-30-2012 23:27  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for TheVrk Click Here to Email TheVrk Click here to Send TheVrk a Private Message Visit TheVrk's homepage! Add TheVrk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Coxx
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut
LA in 4.
yeh ok

Old Post May-31-2012 00:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Coxx Click here to Send Coxx a Private Message Add Coxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

quote:
Originally posted by TheVrk
Harry Neale is the colour guy for the Sabres now..

I thought he was white

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:

Old Post May-31-2012 00:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

quote:

Check this :

And let's be honest, ANY team in the league would have rather had to play St. Louis then Phoenix to make it to the Finals as opposed to Philly then the Rangers.

LA is sick and deserve to be here, but they've haven't shown any more than Jersey has.

Jersey in 6

some would say that's comparing apples with oranges, since Philly can't defend and the Rangers are one-dimensional, banged up and tired, much to Torts chagrin.

Botb teams will be facing a different kind of animal, but if Kovy and Brodeur unravel early, this series is over in five or six

quote:

Old Post May-31-2012 00:38  Canada
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

quote:

Check this :

Jersey in 6

Kings are high power offense and solid defense. Playing St Louis and phoenix were like playing 2 blind teams who have never been in the deep end. Coyotes have never been past the first round, blues haven't seen the ice in the month of may since... Early 2000's I think it was. They had next to no worthy playoff experience. They each could have been lucky if either team won but anyway LA deserves to be there. I just don't think people give devils very much credit but hey devils know that and they are totally cool with being david against the goliath of kings. There will be one game however that the kings will win that will show their entire offence where marty could be pulled.

But when devils win they will win by 1 or 2 goals each game. Let's hope for a very entertaining cup final and may the best team win without all the fluff and drama.

Old Post May-31-2012 00:39  France
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

throw the regular season out the window: St Louis beat San Jose and got swept by LA and the Coyotes beat Nashville and Chicago but lost to LA.. Jersey barely got past Florida... I could go on and on.

You could pretty much throw out recent playoff performances too this year.

I think you'll get a good indication of how these teams match up somewhere in the middle of game two, imo.

quote:

Old Post May-31-2012 00:54  Canada
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

low shot totals for almost 3.5 periods. Some good things from both teams, good breakouts by LA, esp considering they were off for over a week. Quick looked very quick.

quote:

Old Post May-31-2012 17:33  Canada

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Stanley Cup playoffs 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread