Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Stanley Cup playoffs 2012
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Coxx
Supreme tranceaddict

the reason why they wanted NYR vs LA b/c they're a high market team, that's why that LA player
did not get a knee penalty in overtime, go devils go!

Old Post May-26-2012 04:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for Coxx Click here to Send Coxx a Private Message Add Coxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Coxx
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Dior Homme
Also amazing on how Henrique got a shot in the groin by Boyle, left the game and came back to score the game winner. That's pure old school hockey at its finest!

GO DEVILS GO!!

that's a canadian player for you! if he was a european player or from the states he would
of stayed in the dressing room and not come back lol

i hope Bob Cole calls the finals hes awesome!

Old Post May-26-2012 04:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for Coxx Click here to Send Coxx a Private Message Add Coxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

Small market, okay. Well they have LA to cheer for. What a powerhouse team they are. The devils have a tougher hill to climb, hopefully they rest up and Brodeur will play his absolute best at 40.

What happened to Harry Neale? Did he retire or pass? I always wondered but never found out what happened to him for 3 years or so now.

Also, notice how Bob Cole started doing Montreal games instead of Toronto when Toronto was mid tanking in 2008-present?

He doesn't bother doing Leaf games any more... maybe the odd one, but since Montreal was on a winning end into the playoffs he fucked off of Leaf games. I understand it though... CBC probably told him to do so.

Old Post May-26-2012 04:36  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jester
[enigma within a enigma]

I was really hoping to see Rangers vs. Kings. I am going for L.A though, many more Canadian players on it

Old Post May-26-2012 04:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for jester Click here to Send jester a Private Message Add jester to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Coxx
Supreme tranceaddict

yeah, LA is a great team indeed maybe their luck will run out lol, however it will be a good series!

have no idea what happened to Harry Neale, maybe Bob Cole moved to MTL that's why he
does their games who knows, plus hes getting older so he does not travel much

Last edited by Coxx on May-26-2012 at 05:54

Old Post May-26-2012 05:04 
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

Kings in six. They have the scoring that the Flyers have but the tight game to go along with it. And if that PP starts to work, then Jersey gonna get a hurt.

Not the big market matchup the NHL wanted but Jersey will still have the New York area tune in somewhat, and with LA in the Finals, the league will have big ratings again, esp if it somehow goes seven games.

Again, much of that depends on the Kings PP and the outcomes from some pretty sweet matchups, such as Brown and Richards vs Kovalchuk and Parise. Also, I look for Brodeur to make some gaffes behind his net and for the Kings to really crash his crease.

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post May-26-2012 15:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Monocle
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Coxx
the reason why they wanted NYR vs LA b/c they're a high market team, that's why that LA player
did not get a knee penalty in overtime, go devils go!

you know so much about hockey. how do you know so much about hockey

Old Post May-26-2012 15:53  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Monocle Click here to Send Monocle a Private Message Add Monocle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GGM
Supreme houseaddict

I'd put my money on Kings but still hopin NJ takes it...

Old Post May-26-2012 17:04  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for GGM Click here to Send GGM a Private Message Add GGM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

quote:
Originally posted by GGM
I'd put my money on Kings but still hopin NJ takes it...

You obviously don't love your money as much! But Let's go Devils!

I'm happy for either team who wins (honestly), although I want NJ to win.

Old Post May-26-2012 17:37  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GGM
Supreme houseaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Dior Homme
You obviously don't love your money as much! But Let's go Devils!

I'm happy for either team who wins (honestly), although I want NJ to win.

I don't think they have a massively better chance but they do have an edge with a younger/quicker team that's played pretty consistently so far. NJ has an older crew that's played more games leading up to the finals and that can take it's toll. They've also had some lackluster playtime here and there and if that happens in the finals Kings will be all over it without a doubt.

Old Post May-26-2012 17:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for GGM Click here to Send GGM a Private Message Add GGM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

how both teams match up, according to NHL.COM

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=632811

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post May-26-2012 20:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
klm21
Senior tranceaddict

I'm happy either way now. I like L.A. good team nice play. Love Kovalchuk and Brodeur so will be happy if NJ wins as well. I guess I'm leaning slightly more towards New Jersey but my gut says L.A. really..

Old Post May-26-2012 20:40  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for klm21 Click here to Send klm21 a Private Message Add klm21 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Stanley Cup playoffs 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread