Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Miss Pie, how can you hate Coldplay!?
Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

That's like saying it's inconsistent to not enjoy both Eurodance and the taste of dog seme- Oh, er, erm. Nevermind, bad example.

Old Post May-10-2012 22:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
Reach for the sky, Honky!

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Wait, who's saying what about what!?

On my part, all I said was Pie is inconsistent here

Please refer to my statement re: only a moron would compare Coldplay to Radiohead.

Old Post May-10-2012 22:19 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Put on robe & wizard hat!

quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On
An implication on your behalf that liking Radiohead means you like Coldplay. An assumption that they are the same or similar.

Why, of course! Can you not see the lead singer of Coldplay doing the same?

Besides, they're all from the same country. And Radiohead is from Oxfordshire, whereas the members of Coldplay met in the University College of London, according to the Wikipedia article I just skimmed over. I'm sure an argument could be made from that as well regarding how similar they are in this sense

Old Post May-10-2012 22:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click Here to Email Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Is this what they teach you in linguistics college? Probably why the field is dominated by women.

Old Post May-10-2012 22:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

Tro-diddly-olled!

This is what I was talking about, though. It's so hard to tell you're not serious when it comes to some of your proclivities in music. Scatman? Para Para? Eboman?!? Fuckman. Fuck. Man.

Old Post May-10-2012 22:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira

Right, because you know all about women...

... And how Chomsky happens to be one

(Buya!)

Old Post May-10-2012 22:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click Here to Email Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Desiderata
addiction of duplicities

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Pie
"Agreeable and neutral"? That's a reason to enjoy something? Are you for real?

Ned Flanders indeed, lol.

Acid, my invalid friend.

A girl doesn't get killed by a make believe lover.

Old Post May-10-2012 22:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Desiderata Click here to Send Desiderata a Private Message Add Desiderata to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On
You like Eurodance and Korean pop music.

It's called taste. While it surely is quite alien to pretentious wankers you might have heard of it and did make a good first step by getting a haircut.

Edit: Oh wait, we're dishing out cheap one-line insults and I totally forgot to call you an emo. How thoughtless.

Then stop coloring and visit Meat187's mix archive!

Old Post May-10-2012 22:33  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Supreme tranceaddict

Old Post May-10-2012 22:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson

Old Post May-10-2012 22:37 
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

quote:
Originally posted by Meat187
It's called taste. While it surely is quite alien to pretentious wankers you might have heard of it and did make a good first step by getting a haircut.

Edit: Oh wait, we're dishing out cheap one-line insults and I totally forgot to call you an emo. How thoughtless.

How untoward! All I did was state a fact. I didn't insult anyone at all! Unless you feel your personal and well-documented tastes are something to be ashamed of. Aww, pumpkin!

Old Post May-10-2012 22:37 
Lira

HAPPY SPEED-FUCKING-CORE!!!

Old Post May-10-2012 22:39 

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Miss Pie, how can you hate Coldplay!?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread