Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > new Sunny Lax Sylenth1 Essentials soundset
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Butler
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ

hes far more talented and credible than you,

To be fair I think tehlord is just as talented and could if he wished bang out just as good music as our OP here and yes I do know his music well.

A lot of producers now cant be bothered pimping thier wares to labels unless they make something truly unique and worthwhile.

Old Post May-16-2012 16:14  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Butler Click here to Send Richard Butler a Private Message Add Richard Butler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

Having played with this soundset (no I didn't buy it or warez it) I can confirm that in my opinion it is a complete waste of money.

He's not even bothered to name the presets (it's just lead 1, lead 2 etc etc), they're not volume equalised and all are as totally generic as i've heard.

I'm not just bashing another sound designer here, I'm bashing the claims in the sales bullshit and the over inflated price 'named' product.

And also in my opinion, yes I am a better sound designer now i've heard the product.

Old Post May-20-2012 13:09  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
such artist

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Butler
To be fair I think tehlord is just as talented and could if he wished bang out just as good music as our OP here and yes I do know his music well.

A lot of producers now cant be bothered pimping thier wares to labels unless they make something truly unique and worthwhile.

I wrote a lot of shit there, only read what you want to read huh? For the record I wouldnt buy these patches, they're just like Bluffmonkey's; pointless as fuck to me, plus Im not a big fan of sylenth in general. I just it funny how hard bluffmonkey trying to upsell himself when his patches are overdone and nothing special. Way to contribute to more mold gash.

Old Post May-20-2012 13:33  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
I wrote a lot of shit there, only read what you want to read huh? For the record I wouldnt buy these patches, they're just like Bluffmonkey's; pointless as fuck to me, plus Im not a big fan of sylenth in general. I just it funny how hard bluffmonkey trying to upsell himself when his patches are overdone and nothing special. Way to contribute to more mold gash.

I've never tried to upsell myself, I didn't even mention mine until you did.

Presets are just a product that some people find useful, and if you don't know how to program a synth it's not something you can just pick up in a day.

And claiming it just adds to the mire of banality is pointless as well. It's like me arguing the same track you keep making again and again is doing the same thing, even though you do it well. But I don't do I?

If you can't get my original point then I doubt any further explanation on my part will help you understand.

Old Post May-20-2012 13:40  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
such artist

quote:
Originally posted by tehlord
I've never tried to upsell myself, I didn't even mention mine until you did.

Presets are just a product that some people find useful, and if you don't know how to program a synth it's not something you can just pick up in a day.

And claiming it just adds to the mire of banality is pointless as well. It's like me arguing the same track you keep making again and again is doing the same thing, even though you do it well. But I don't do I?

If you can't get my original point then I doubt any further explanation on my part will help you understand.

So you're comparing creating generic ass patches, to writing tracks in general, nice one.

Old Post May-20-2012 13:49  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

No, I said I wasn't doing that.

Old Post May-20-2012 13:57  United Kingdom
MSZ
such artist

Even hypothetically that shit is absurd but anyway man, Im done here, no need to go back and forth Perhaps Looney4Cock has been rubbing off on me here.

Old Post May-20-2012 14:16  Poland
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
Perhaps Looney4Cock has been rubbing off on me here.

You'll be lucky. He likes Asians women and black men.

Old Post May-20-2012 14:21  United Kingdom
Akira_Kayosa
Senior tranceaddict

some harsh people around at the moment on this board, not good to see

nice bank mate, enjoying it

www.soundcloud.com/akira-kayosa
www.mixcloud.com/AkiraKayosa
www.myspace.com/akirakayosa

Old Post May-21-2012 12:21  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Akira_Kayosa Click here to Send Akira_Kayosa a Private Message Visit Akira_Kayosa's homepage! Add Akira_Kayosa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Beatflux
Rising Star in training

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Butler

Sunny is a little bit better as far as trance is concerned...

Old Post May-21-2012 16:29  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for Beatflux Click here to Send Beatflux a Private Message Add Beatflux to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

Ok if he's better than me at making trance (which he probably is as I never really made it apart from a few months a couple of years ago) then I have no right to question the bullshit marketing dialogue (which is the point of my initial rant) on the website, or the over inflated price.

By all means buy it. You'll not have to touch the sounds in the pack at all, they'll just slide into a mix and you'll have a 'hit ready' product ready to storm Beatport.

OMFG, ARKSUN JUST COMMENTED ON ONE OF MY FB POSTS!

Woooooow!

Old Post May-21-2012 17:23  United Kingdom
Sunny Lax
tranceaddict in training

tehlord, just checked your soundset demo. and i feel there are some INTERESTING patches but it not means that these are USABLE patches. It's not a marketing bullshit..many of the biggest names use soundsets, fact. For example Super8&Tab just testing it and they love it already. Or are they noobs too?
I wanted to sell it as cheap as possible, but as it came out under FSS it's not just about me.. personally i get approximately the same price after a soundset as you. So i could say the same to you: we can't go cheaper until noname guys sell some interesting and average patches for £14, that's what is overpriced actually. How do you like it?
The patches are volume equalized. And if somebody feel the Sunny Lax SOUND generic, then this soundset will be generic too..it's not for them certainly. You're being ridiculous.
But finally i have a hater.. it means i'm on the right way, thanks mate!

Old Post May-22-2012 08:16  Hungary
Click Here to See the Profile for Sunny Lax Click here to Send Sunny Lax a Private Message Visit Sunny Lax's homepage! Add Sunny Lax to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > new Sunny Lax Sylenth1 Essentials soundset
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread