Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > new Sunny Lax Sylenth1 Essentials soundset
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Excess
are we really questioning sunny laxs techniques here? now i don't regularly nuthug but this is one of the most credible trance artists to have done a soundbank thus far

Yes, yes we are.

Especially when they're charging a ridiculous amount of money for what is basically more of the same, while also cynically churning out highly polished covers of original tracks (with the midi if the website is to be believed) to lure noob fools into thinking this soundset will make them sound moar pR0.

Which it most definitely will not.

And by the way, the website says you need Massive to use this Sylenth soundset.

Way to be pro.

Old Post May-12-2012 10:44  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sunny Lax
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
Hey Sunny Lax.

I have a question, on your track Sunny lax - P.u.m.a., I noticed the saws sound better than what you have here on the demo. Did you use the virus for the original track?

Cheers.

I created the original P.U.M.A lead with a Waldorf Micro Q! I loved that synth, it has really unique sound because of the comb filters in my opinion.

Old Post May-12-2012 11:12  Hungary
Click Here to See the Profile for Sunny Lax Click here to Send Sunny Lax a Private Message Visit Sunny Lax's homepage! Add Sunny Lax to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sunny Lax
tranceaddict in training

Re: Re: new Sunny Lax Sylenth1 Essentials soundset

quote:
Originally posted by PlasticSoul
Quality design skills!

Do you care to say what software do you use to create/edit the video? So I can use to create videos for my amateur tracks, heh...

The video was made with Adobe After Effects!

Old Post May-12-2012 11:13  Hungary
Click Here to See the Profile for Sunny Lax Click here to Send Sunny Lax a Private Message Visit Sunny Lax's homepage! Add Sunny Lax to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
satur8

quote:
Originally posted by tehlord
Yes, yes we are.

Especially when they're charging a ridiculous amount of money for what is basically more of the same, while also cynically churning out highly polished covers of original tracks (with the midi if the website is to be believed) to lure noob fools into thinking this soundset will make them sound moar pR0.

Way to be pro.

And the patches you sell are so revolutionary? nigga plz.

Old Post May-12-2012 11:22  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sunny Lax
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Yes, yes we are.

Way to be pro.

I bet you don't use the Vengeance samples packages as well, cause it's for noobs.. The pros always create they own kicks from a single sinus sign! Also the claps from white noise! That's the way to be pro.. -sarcasm off

These are ready to use patches.. some producers aren't sound designers, just musicians and it's for them. Also if you wan't to learn sound designing, you can learn a lot if you analyze these soundsets.

Old Post May-12-2012 11:26  Hungary
PlasticSoul
I know you love me too.

Re: Re: Re: new Sunny Lax Sylenth1 Essentials soundset

quote:
Originally posted by Sunny Lax
The video was made with Adobe After Effects!

Sunny Lax, thanks!

Old Post May-15-2012 00:56  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for PlasticSoul Click here to Send PlasticSoul a Private Message Visit PlasticSoul's homepage! Add PlasticSoul to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
And the patches you sell are so revolutionary? nigga plz.

Hey prick

I'm not claiming they're revolutionary, I'm not claiming they're instantly give you the ability to make a 'hit ready' track, and i'm not charging ú32 for 128 'same old' sounds.

I'm also not posting up karaoke covers of current tracks to fool dicks that can't into thinking that spending the money will make them dicks that can.

And now he's saying that if you buy his overpriced soundset you'll actually learn how to program.

I lulz

Old Post May-15-2012 10:29  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list tehlord is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

i'm a little worried he might be a muslim.

Old Post May-15-2012 16:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
satur8

quote:
Hey prick

Irony huh?

quote:
I'm also not posting up karaoke covers of current tracks to fool dicks that can't into thinking that spending the money will make them dicks that can.

I dont think anyone on this board would be so naive. He is not a scam artist, hes far more talented and credible than you, is this why you're being an asshat? If people want to spend money on this product than so be it, I would charge the same if not more. A product-demo is a product-demo, if shows some range in the patches and some mix-ability, then thats all that should matter here.

quote:
And now he's saying that if you buy his overpriced soundset you'll actually learn how to program.

Nowhere did he state that, however, anyone on this board can tell you, that you could learn a lot from reverse-engineering patches, im sure you already have a grasp of that though.

Anyway, good luck with the sales and shit.

Old Post May-16-2012 00:29  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

Why is it that every time criticism is pointed at anybody with a relatively well known release, then that criticism is born out of jealousy?

If I were ever to be jealous of anybody's talents, it's certainly not got anything to do with producing dance tracks or making presets.

Breakdancing, now there's something I wish I could do. Those dudes are cool.

Old Post May-16-2012 10:53  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list tehlord is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

hold up, Sunny Lax is spamming this board, where as Tehlord is an actual member that contributes. One as earned a little, and i mean very little amount of respect, while the other guy is spanning his shit, then insulting members.

Old Post May-16-2012 13:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

Yes, but Sunny is signed and i'm not. I deserve no respect whatsoever.

I really fancy some blue cheese.

Old Post May-16-2012 14:10  United Kingdom

tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > new Sunny Lax Sylenth1 Essentials soundset
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread