Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Roll Call : Richie Hawtin @ Stereo May 18
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
corjay9
Chief Executive Ocifer

quote:
Originally posted by patpicos
They were the highlight the last time they were @ Stereo. Hawtin's set was average, gaiser was awesome as usual, and L&B were

Agreed 100%, top 3 set I've ever experienced at Stereo easily. I've been flip flopping about going tonight all week, now a bunch of friends come out of the woodwork telling me they're going, and I'm getting the urge.

Old Post May-18-2012 18:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for corjay9 Click here to Send corjay9 a Private Message Add corjay9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

lots of tech house, set was bit flat for my tastes, tons of dudes, overpacked on the dancefloor, tons of out of town, unshowered travel b.o., there you have it, a very deep analysis

Hawtin I thought was flat.. very tech housey set that didn't take me anywhere. Great to see Wiggs, Seany and friends from Ambien City, Ontario

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post May-19-2012 21:47  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DarknessBrotha
Supreme tranceaddict

Unshowered travel b.o LMAO...........

Old Post May-20-2012 06:08  Scotland
Click Here to See the Profile for DarknessBrotha Click here to Send DarknessBrotha a Private Message Add DarknessBrotha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Otaku2K
tranceaddict

Relentless and mean

Old Post May-20-2012 17:04  Japan
Click Here to See the Profile for Otaku2K Click here to Send Otaku2K a Private Message Add Otaku2K to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Seany
tranceaddict

::Ritchie played a monstrous tech house set. His first 1.5 hr was really amazing! After that it became quite repetitive. The transitions and mixing was flawless very impressed with his skills. This was only my second time seeing him from the Guv and it was a lot less intense::

::Ambivalent played after and played an awesome set as well. Only got to see Layo and Buswacka for about 45mins and they played a nice warm up set before Rtichie came on::

::Crowd was a bit different from the other times I've been quite young and "hipster" type. The venue decor was awesome they had these blue led lights hanging all over the sealing in which was a nice touch to the setting. The turn out of the night was good, it was packed, but not to the point where there was no room to dance::

Overall great night! Always good partying with the troops- Spin, Wiggs, and Master Kush!

Old Post May-20-2012 23:09  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Seany Click here to Send Seany a Private Message Add Seany to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Roll Call : Richie Hawtin @ Stereo May 18
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread