Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > what is your all-time most epic night at Footwork? (the FW 7 Year Anniv thread)
Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Knox
Supreme tranceaddict

Most Memorable Times @ Footwork in the past 7 years have been at the hands of Danny and Luke on the decks

Danny Howells 2007 marathon weekend with the boat cruise that followed the next day. Danny Howells in October 2008 (that was a ridiculously good night – tons and tons of antics & zaniness...)

Danny 2007 Review

Sasha's Pictures

Luke Fair & Brad Copeland May 2008...
Luke & Brad Review

.... and the “Rouge Show” party with Luke and Add2basket in the summer of 2010.

My first party at Footwork was back on December 27th 2005 when Luke played the club - such a transformation Footwork has gone through over the years. Haven’t missed a Luke party @ Footwork since then.

Old Post May-16-2012 14:30  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Knox Click here to Send Knox a Private Message Add Knox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
feelgood
im cool, i swear.

We're due for some more Danny. Im surprised nobody booked him last time he was in this neck of the woods. I caught him at Cielo over the xmas break and i can safely say the guy is as legendary as ever.

release.

Old Post May-16-2012 14:55  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for feelgood Click here to Send feelgood a Private Message Add feelgood to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jad
_.spark._

So many good nights at footwork. It's hard to narrow it down to just one.. the ones that stood out the most for me are Danny Howells (2007), Lee Burridge (2008), Paul Ritch (2009), Jimpster (2009) Bodzin and Romboy (2011), and Babicz (2011). Good times!

Old Post May-17-2012 03:14  Palestine
Click Here to See the Profile for jad Click here to Send jad a Private Message Visit jad's homepage! Add jad to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DigDeep
SleazEaddict

In no particular order......

1.) Lee Foss - The Modern Love Affair Vol. I - AKA "The Game Changer"
2.) Satoshi Tomiie (May 2010 - Footwork 5 Year Anniversary)
3.) Tanner Ross (April 2011)
4.) No Regular Play (either time...both were mind blowing)
5.) Benoit & Sergio cancellation party (lol)
6.) Luke Fair (I forget when, maybe 2006)
7.) Lee Burridge 2008

I could easily list another 50+ contenders, but those are the ones that really stick out for me. Footwork has always been my most 'comfortable' club - whether it be playing, partying, or socializing. They are the only club who have been able to 'keep it real' with the booking + be a successful business for SEVER YEARS. For those counting, it's like 126 in human years. An astonishing feat. Congrats to Steph, Joel, Jon and the rest of the FW fam for making this place what it still is to this day - THE nightclub in Toronto. I feel blessed, and honoured to have been a resident, and to be opening the final leg of the 7 Year Anniversary.

Old Post May-17-2012 04:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for DigDeep Click Here to Email DigDeep Click here to Send DigDeep a Private Message Visit DigDeep's homepage! Add DigDeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
rulzz
Supreme tranceaddict

mine were JT Donaldson (both times in 2006) & Fred Everything feb 2007

Old Post May-17-2012 04:06  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for rulzz Click here to Send rulzz a Private Message Visit rulzz's homepage! Add rulzz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
deephousekid
tranceaddict

The flyers are great!, Derrick Cater july 18 09..best party! enough space to dance and good beats

Old Post May-17-2012 13:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for deephousekid Click here to Send deephousekid a Private Message Add deephousekid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Cribby
Dapper Disco Dino

quote:
Originally posted by PurpleHaze
edited my original post. September 2007 was Howells' epic extended set, NOT October 2008 like I originally wrote down. It was right after the boat cruise!! Holy shit time flies!!!

Whoops, yes. I thought it was 2008 too..

Old Post May-17-2012 14:03  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Cribby Click here to Send Cribby a Private Message Visit Cribby's homepage! Add Cribby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PurpleHaze
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by flavor
I thought it was the nite before the boat cruise?

Ya you're right. FW was Saturday September 22nd and Beats Ahoy! 6 boat cruise was Sunday September 23rd. No wonder that cruise was extra sloppy...

Old Post May-17-2012 14:18  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for PurpleHaze Click Here to Email PurpleHaze Click here to Send PurpleHaze a Private Message Add PurpleHaze to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

Old Post May-18-2012 02:16 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
v-vaughn
Euphonic Addict

Jaxx Houze!! The one that was almost 3 years ago now. Wowww Deko-ze.

Old Post May-18-2012 05:10  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for v-vaughn Click here to Send v-vaughn a Private Message Add v-vaughn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jon jon
viva la clubland

this is the best Footwork thread

Old Post Oct-16-2013 21:42  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jon jon Click Here to Email jon jon Click here to Send jon jon a Private Message Visit jon jon's homepage! Add jon jon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kotsy

Ill never forget those TOTA parties!

The one Jax House I was able to make it out to was another fav. Deorations galore and I won a prize basket for my outfit/make up.

Download my latest podcast or go to hell

Old Post Oct-17-2013 02:03  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for kotsy Click here to Send kotsy a Private Message Visit kotsy's homepage! Add kotsy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > what is your all-time most epic night at Footwork? (the FW 7 Year Anniv thread)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (8): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread