Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Devils vs Rangers.....
Pages (10): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Scoops
4 bags deep

Considering 3 of my favorite Detroit Red Wings(Avery, Shanny, Kocur), went on to play for the Rangers, i have to go with the Blue Shirts on this....

I would like to thank the devils for supply the Wings with some greats: Shanny, Fetisov, Rafalski

Krieder...this kid is something special. He is rookie and he looks like he has been in the league for 5 years. He is leader out there on the ice and he has a great sense of Awareness. NYR did the right thing but trading him away to the Blue Jackets.

I will say this though....Rangers fan who proclaim that Marty sucks are fuckin clueless. the guy has 3 Stanley Cups. and last I checked, thats more 2 more then Mike Richter. These are the same people who say Tom Brady is a Loser. When its all said and done, Our Generation will have witnessed the greatest display on ice by a Goalie by #30 of the Devils.

Rangers in 6

[QUOTE=thisisyumpop]I am a Wealth Management Advisor accused of selling and partying on a public forum where the NYPD street crimes and drug units read threads to get info on parties to shut down. This is not some bumblefuck hood, it is very serious. They could get my ip and investigate me over a lie. I could lose my entire career. The people on ta that know this are serious, this is too much[/quote]

Old Post May-16-2012 01:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Scoops Click here to Send Scoops a Private Message Add Scoops to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Eu Pili
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Scoops
Krieder...this kid is something special. He is rookie and he looks like he has been in the league for 5 years. He is leader out there on the ice and he has a great sense of Awareness. NYR did the right thing but trading him away to the Blue Jackets.

I will say this though....Rangers fan who proclaim that Marty sucks are fuckin clueless. the guy has 3 Stanley Cups. and last I checked, thats more 2 more then Mike Richter. These are the same people who say Tom Brady is a Loser. When its all said and done, Our Generation will have witnessed the greatest display on ice by a Goalie by #30 of the Devils.

Rangers in 6

Truth about both.

Krieder will be the franchise player by the time the QUEEN is gone.

Spot on about Brodeur. That's the reason I think that MOST RAGS fans are fucking oblivious to. He also has just about every record in the NHL with regards to a goaltender.

Old arena, old chant, no big deal..

Rangers still suck..

DEVILS IN 6!!!

Old Post May-16-2012 01:55  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Eu Pili Click here to Send Eu Pili a Private Message Add Eu Pili to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yankeeBaby
Keepin it real....

quote:
Originally posted by Eu Pili
OMG!LOL!

I can read very clearly.. It's a Devils vs Rangers thread and I'm bitching about how much the Rangers suck and how much I hate them. I'm throwing out MY percentages because I want to. I'm saying the Rangers got lucky to be where they are right now because I want to.

What, I don't make any sense because YOU don't agree with me, that I throw out random percentages, and based on my knowledge of hockey? OMGLULZ!

Look at you grammar police, pointing out one misspelled word.

Guess what?

Rangers still suck.

DEVILS IN 6!!!

Are you crying?

Old Post May-16-2012 02:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yankeeBaby Click here to Send yankeeBaby a Private Message Add yankeeBaby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yankeeBaby
Keepin it real....

quote:
Considering 3 of my favorite Detroit Red Wings(Avery, Shanny, Kocur), went on to play for the Rangers, i have to go with the Blue Shirts on this....

I would like to thank the devils for supply the Wings with some greats: Shanny, Fetisov, Rafalski

Rangers in 6

^^All truth.

Cant wait to see what the youngin will do over time! He already impresses me.

Seb: sick pic

Old Post May-16-2012 02:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for yankeeBaby Click here to Send yankeeBaby a Private Message Add yankeeBaby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LOSO x HOV

quote:

Rangers in 6

No one said Marty sucks I'm just saying homie is 40 and we're going put way more shots on goal. You saw it in game 1 It's gonna happen more so as we get into this series.

And yes Brady sucks idgaf

Old Post May-16-2012 04:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click Here to Email EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
edubbz
never turn into a pumpkin

this is what was said at the end of game 1:

quote:
"They're hot at blocking shots. We might be able to hurt a few guys [by] hitting one-timers in the foot and their head or something. — Marty Brodeur"

quote:
Originally posted by Eu Pili
Why's everyone so tight?... UMAD? Relax.

Old Post May-16-2012 22:17  Colombia
Click Here to See the Profile for edubbz Click here to Send edubbz a Private Message Add edubbz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yankeeBaby
Keepin it real....

^^ lol. Guy doesnt like a stick waved in his face but talks about hurting players. lolol. Keep that chat for the locker room, Marty!

Missing most of this game cuz Im working late tonight, someone text me some updates!

Old Post May-16-2012 23:46  United States
Eu Pili
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by edubbz
this is what was said at the end of game 1:

"It wouldn’t be a Devils-Rangers playoff series without a silly controversy

Through a team spokesperson, Devils goaltender Martin Brodeur clarified today his comments following Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals about the Rangers’ shot-blocking tactics.

Here is Brodeur’s full quote from Monday night:

“We’re playing a different team defensively than maybe the Flyers,” Brodeur said. “I think they’re a lot more in our shooting lanes for our (defensemen), so we’ve just got to find ways to try to expose them a little more. We’ve done it in the regular season. We’ve got to try to get it done. Right now, they’re hot. They’re blocking pucks. Hopefully we’ll be able to hurt a few guys hitting one-timers off their foot and their head or something. Right now, they’re paying the price to win and that’s what playoff hockey is all about.”

A Devils spokesperson said that Brodeur said this morning it was, “just an off the cuff comment.”

“That was not the intent of his comments at all,” the spokesperson said.

Of all the media sources covering the series – from New Jersey, New York, U.S. national media, Canadian media – only one interpreted Brodeur’s comment as him wanting his teammates to shoot at the Rangers’ shot blockers’ heads.

“There is no way Marty would ever think like that,” Devils general manager Lou Lamoriello said.

Brodeur sat at a podium Tuesday and answered all questions. No one asked about that quote. The publication that portrayed Brodeur’s quote as a head-hunting plan had two reporters at Brodeur’s news conference and neither bothered to ask Brodeur for a clarification."

Just to clarify..

DEVILS IN 6!!!

Old Post May-17-2012 00:14  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for Eu Pili Click here to Send Eu Pili a Private Message Add Eu Pili to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SebG
Et Tu, Bruté?

As far as for Marty's statement

"Pretty sure he wasn't actually advocating that strategy. If he were, then I doubt he would say it anywhere but behind closed doors. My take is that it was a sarcastic comment being blown up by the predictably tone-deaf sensationalist New York sports media. Scandals sell papers!"

Old Post May-17-2012 01:41  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for SebG Click here to Send SebG a Private Message Visit SebG's homepage! Add SebG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Eu Pili
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SebG
As far as for Marty's statement

"Pretty sure he wasn't actually advocating that strategy. If he were, then I doubt he would say it anywhere but behind closed doors. My take is that it was a sarcastic comment being blown up by the predictably tone-deaf sensationalist New York sports media. Scandals sell papers!"

Truth.

Old Post May-17-2012 01:59  Portugal
Eu Pili
Senior tranceaddict

Great job by the QUEEN tonight..

DEVILS IN 6!!!

Old Post May-17-2012 04:43  Portugal
LinX
On A New York City Night

It's going to be a good series. Tied now bitches

LETS GO RANGERS!

Old Post May-17-2012 05:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LinX Click here to Send LinX a Private Message Add LinX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - New York > Devils vs Rangers.....
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (10): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread