Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Diablo 3
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
BTG
Go Blues

For those of you who havn't played it yet...here's what you've been missing

Old Post May-16-2012 05:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for BTG Click Here to Email BTG Click here to Send BTG a Private Message Visit BTG's homepage! Add BTG to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spam
OMG Hai2U!

Yup, the servers crashed hard

Typical launch day of the modern era of video gaming.

Damn shame more companies can't get their shit together during all the alpha and beta testing.

Bullshit.
Those forces combine to create a soaking, boiling mudstorm on Valentine's Day.

Old Post May-16-2012 05:21  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spam Click here to Send Spam a Private Message Add Spam to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
satur8

quote:
Originally posted by Spam
Yup, the servers crashed hard

Typical launch day of the modern era of video gaming.

Damn shame more companies can't get their shit together during all the alpha and beta testing.

Blizzard has all the money in the world, they should be well equipped lol. The number of people logging in must have been staggering; still, they should have dealt with it better. I bet they're itching to collect more money and drop an expansion asap.

Old Post May-16-2012 05:25  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alex
Suck a cheetah's dick

Managed to get to level 10 before they booted me off.

I hope I don't have to start over

Old Post May-16-2012 05:35  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Alex Click here to Send Alex a Private Message Add Alex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
-FSP-
Supreme tranceaddict

Diablo 3007 imo.

Funky Space Pirates - Something to Live For [Bonzai Progressive]
Luca Lombardi - Hard Times (Funky Space Pirates Remix) [Bonzai Progressive][/size]

Beatport|Code Duello|Funky Space Pirates|

Old Post May-16-2012 05:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for -FSP- Click here to Send -FSP- a Private Message Visit -FSP-'s homepage! Add -FSP- to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alex
Suck a cheetah's dick

quote:
Originally posted by -FSP-
Diablo 3007 imo.

Old Post May-16-2012 05:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Alex Click here to Send Alex a Private Message Add Alex to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chimney
Low pH

Level 34 atm.

Old Post May-16-2012 10:00  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for Chimney Click here to Send Chimney a Private Message Add Chimney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lostpsyte
tranceaddict

It's pretty reasonable... some of the voice acting is a bit flakey... or maybe I just dislike the voice actors they chose. Some of them sound very american.

The music is also a bit of a complaint... it sounded good when I heard the preveiws, and perhaps it's good musically but it doesn't have that sense of darkness all the diablo 2 music had. Sounds much more like final fantasy music or world music rather than a nice deep dark rpg.

Any of you guys wanna play together?

my email for adding is

liam.newheg.

xx

35@ xx hotmail.co.uk

With no spaces or xxs obviously.

What class are you guys playing? I'm personally really enjoying the witch doctor... and he's certainly very powerful with firebats. I also take down bosses really quickly with plague of toads (which is almost melee... but does damn good damage). I think my next class might be monk... wizard seems to be lacking something and barbarian doesn't really interest me that much since I usually play melee characters in RPGs.

I quite like the auction house system... it adds an extra level of interaction. Even though a lot of stuff just seems to be a bit overpriced... I guess the bargains get snapped up quickly.

I'm currently level 18 btw.

quote:
Originally posted by Alex
Managed to get to level 10 before they booted me off.

I hope I don't have to start over

There's nothing about that on the forums. Although occasionally achievements get reset.

Old Post May-16-2012 12:16  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for lostpsyte Click here to Send lostpsyte a Private Message Add lostpsyte to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Spam
OMG Hai2U!

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
Blizzard has all the money in the world, they should be well equipped lol. The number of people logging in must have been staggering; still, they should have dealt with it better. I bet they're itching to collect more money and drop an expansion asap.

These things get cleaned up pretty quickly. I expect the first week of any release to experience these types of hiccups, and I'm impressed when they don't.

Bullshit.
Those forces combine to create a soaking, boiling mudstorm on Valentine's Day.

Old Post May-17-2012 00:23  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spam Click here to Send Spam a Private Message Add Spam to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alex
Suck a cheetah's dick

Anyone know how to get to the Halls of Agony level 3?

Old Post May-17-2012 00:58  Canada
Chimney
Low pH

Level 50, hell \o/

Old Post May-17-2012 01:28  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for Chimney Click here to Send Chimney a Private Message Add Chimney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
infiniteJEST
solipsist sitcom

Fuck yeah stack all those empty soda cans right next to the rig

Old Post May-17-2012 01:41 
Click Here to See the Profile for infiniteJEST Click here to Send infiniteJEST a Private Message Add infiniteJEST to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Diablo 3
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread