Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Non-Minimal High Energy Deep House.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
robez45
tranceaddict

Want something with groove and energy. I'm sick of typical "Minimal" Deep House, which sometimes has no use, besides putting you to sleep.

Something like that or better would be great.

Old Post Jun-06-2012 14:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for robez45 Click here to Send robez45 a Private Message Add robez45 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

^^^
That's the greatest song ever, it's all downhill after that.

also...

and finally...

O-Town - Liquid Dreams by hubsi4u

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Jun-06-2012 14:30  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jchung52
Supreme tranceaddict

sayyy whaaaaa

Old Post Jun-06-2012 18:06  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for jchung52 Click here to Send jchung52 a Private Message Add jchung52 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

oh man too many to name...

obviously The Timewriter and Terry Lee Brown Junior are obligatory. also check out Fred Everything and Shur-I-Kan.

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Jun-06-2012 18:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click Here to Email Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Adam420 is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
patpicos
Techno Captain

minimal and deep house in same sentence == does not compute

Computer games dont affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, wed all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music. (Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989.)

Old Post Jun-06-2012 18:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for patpicos Click here to Send patpicos a Private Message Add patpicos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
robez45
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
oh man too many to name...

obviously The Timewriter and Terry Lee Brown Junior are obligatory. also check out Fred Everything and Shur-I-Kan.

Finally someone, who isn't an idiot troll like the rest of them.

I been following some of your post in the progressive thread. You got some good taste.

Old Post Jun-06-2012 19:41  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for robez45 Click here to Send robez45 a Private Message Add robez45 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

Thanks man, I hope you don't mind but I'll go ahead and recommend my set:

quote:
Levels is...decent...damn better than a lot of the shite dominating the charts at the moment. It sounds absolutely nothing like...a billion and one similar tracks in this big-room style. I always had a soft spot.

Old Post Jun-06-2012 20:01  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Adam420 Click Here to Email Adam420 Click here to Send Adam420 a Private Message Add Adam420 to your buddy list Adam420 is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
robez45
tranceaddict

It's just I seen newbies come on here to get some advice, share intelligent ideas, or try to find other DJ's for a party, and these Trolls act like they own the place. It's like who the fuck made them the Gatekeeper.

Then people like you come along, post something decent and it reminds me the worlds not going to hell.

As a DJ, these degenerates are really getting under my skin. I want the scene to be more classy.

Old Post Jun-06-2012 20:33  Canada
Adam420
Trance Free Since 2003

nah I can be an asshole too.

It all depends on the music you come here and ask about. If you asked for shit music then I would treat you like shit.

quote:

Old Post Jun-06-2012 20:37  Canada
The Ear
Built for debauchery

quote:
Originally posted by robez45
Finally someone, who isn't an idiot troll like the rest of them.

I been following some of your post in the progressive thread. You got some good taste.

In this instance you actually stated a clear objective, albeit not in the form of a question, for the thread. In return, you have been rewarded with something akin to what you seek.

So do you see how phrasing is everything?

Old Post Jun-06-2012 20:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for The Ear Click here to Send The Ear a Private Message Add The Ear to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
robez45
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
Thanks man, I hope you don't mind but I'll go ahead and recommend my set:

Ok that's some talent, and some of the rare stuff i'm looking for.

I'm basically DJing at a party this summer. I won't say where or give out any details because I don't trust some people on this site, but i'm trying to cover some blind spots in my playlist.

I want this years event to be a great variety of amazing EDM, instead of the same style all night long.

For example I'd love to find some new Goa Trance similar to Paul Oakenfold's - Full Moon Party (Thomas Datt Remix) for the peak hour. And some amazing vocal house for the build up.

I already got a sick playlist that would rival most of the DJ's hitting the Guvernment for special events.

Even your set's, the music is alot better then what Tiesto is putting out on Club Life. Why are those shitty DJ's still on the DJ Mag top 100?

Old Post Jun-06-2012 21:17  Canada
robez45
tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by The Ear
In this instance you actually stated a clear objective, albeit not in the form of a question, for the thread. In return, you have been rewarded with something akin to what you seek.

So do you see how phrasing is everything?

The title and description says it all.

"""Non-Minimal High Energy Deep House."""

"""Want something with groove and energy. I'm sick of typical "Minimal" Deep House, which sometimes has no use, besides putting you to sleep."""

I just hate generic deep house that sounds so empty, too minimal, like it should have more added to it.

Maybe i'm looking for "progressive deep house"

Old Post Jun-06-2012 21:23  Canada

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Non-Minimal High Energy Deep House.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread