Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Need help with basic bass sound!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Alpha219
Senior tranceaddict

Need help with basic bass sound!

I've tried and tried to get that "tight" trance bass sound that I hear on about 50% of trance songs. I just can't get anywhere close. The best sound I can find is using Albino 3, but it just doesn't compare. Anyone have any sounds they could email me? I use Sylenth, Tone 2 Tone Gladiator, Massive and Sylenth.
On this MP3 you hear the stereotypical bass sound from someone else's trance song (that I want to achieve), then you hear my best bass sound....
http://www.junkyardwillie.com/bass_need.mp3

Old Post May-17-2012 02:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Alpha219 Click here to Send Alpha219 a Private Message Add Alpha219 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

wrong section. Some russia made a video Andi Vax ? on how to do that psy trance bass but to be honest, don't you think a decade + of the same bass sound is a sign that you should stop doing it ? ANy synth will do. The problem is you , not your synths.

Old Post May-17-2012 02:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alpha219
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Post any questions you may have about mixing techniques, samples, software, etc.

Virtual synth software question.

Old Post May-17-2012 02:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Alpha219 Click here to Send Alpha219 a Private Message Add Alpha219 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
n3lly
www.n3lly.com

moved

edit: What a donkey, he posted the thread in here as well.

Could you please delete diginut. Cheers dude.

Old Post May-17-2012 11:26 
Click Here to See the Profile for n3lly Click here to Send n3lly a Private Message Visit n3lly's homepage! Add n3lly to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Need help with basic bass sound!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread