Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > sasha @ fw, discuss
Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

The Man Like has landed from Las Vegas.

Old Post Jun-10-2012 02:42  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CODE
Supreme tranceaddict

this thread needs more xpander!!!!

Jun 13 Geroge Fitzgerald/Dj Three@ COda
Jun 21 Damian Lazarus @ Coda
July 1st Electic Island Canada Day
July 5th Ten Walls + Dj Koze @ Coda

Old Post Jun-10-2012 02:59  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for CODE Click here to Send CODE a Private Message Visit CODE's homepage! Add CODE to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

Anyone who is going enjoy, this will be my first time missing him in T.O. Since 2002 (only because I'm going to see him on his Never Say Never boat cruise in NY July 4th).

Wish I could go but I dun have any tix.

Old Post Jun-10-2012 03:09  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
breathesteve
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by CODE

What an EP!

Old Post Jun-10-2012 03:11  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for breathesteve Click here to Send breathesteve a Private Message Add breathesteve to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

quote:
Originally posted by CODE

Correct my history but wasn't that a gift to Sasha from Junkie XL on his bday?

And I remember the days in the mis 2000's when Sasha would end his sets with Xpander..... Ugh, I wish I could go...

Old Post Jun-10-2012 03:14  France
breathesteve
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Dior Homme

I think it was Charlie May who helped him with it.

Old Post Jun-10-2012 03:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for breathesteve Click here to Send breathesteve a Private Message Add breathesteve to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
breathesteve
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by StereoPrincess
yey! it was nice meeting you finally at DEMF.

You too! And RJ! See you tonight

Old Post Jun-10-2012 03:17  Canada
MSZ
satur8

quote:

And I remember the days in the mis 2000's when Sasha would end his sets with Xpander..... Ugh, I wish I could go...

Such an over-rated tune. I think those walls must have been really close together at twilo to reverb those trance synth-lines into utter madness for this track to work mind-fuck wonders.

Old Post Jun-10-2012 03:43  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ
Such an over-rated tune. I think those walls must have been really close together at twilo to reverb those trance synth-lines into utter madness for this track to work mind-fuck wonders.

I honestly think its a pretty great track to end off a night. Especially if you are on cloud 9.

I'm sure not everyone likes it but its pretty (don't want to use the word 'epic') but historic.

Old Post Jun-10-2012 04:09  France
MSZ
satur8

quote:
I honestly think its a pretty great track to end off a night. Especially if you are on cloud 9.

I'm sure not everyone likes it but its pretty (don't want to use the word 'epic') but historic.

Its pretty ironic as well as that CODE user who posted the video has "no grown man listens to trance" in his sig. Get a clue m8.

Old Post Jun-10-2012 04:47  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by MSZ

Whatevs, great tune. Heard him play it at Twilo many times and it always went over incredibly.

Old Post Jun-10-2012 05:40  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
feelgood
im cool, i swear.

Good times!

mini review.

Gera's deep opening grooves were stellar as always.

Nature of Music were a little all over the place.

Kollectiv (one of them) should have had at 2hrs least to work with as he didnt begin to flex his muscle til the last 15 mins. It seemed pretty clear that he was on opening duties. Oh well, double booking, what can you do.

Sasha delivered as he always does. 20 years of experience showed its face and blew everything out of the water. He also played that track i posted above. Aww yea.

Crowd was great. Everyone was there to dance. It was a sweatbox and a half. I managed to find myself a little niche up near the front that afforded a little more space to dance.

Personally i preferred seeing Sasha at Stereo. The opener was more chilled out, so Sasha had to build the set from the ground, whereas at footwork he came on full out after kollektiv, missing some of the strung out slower progressive tracks.

I ended up rolling out at 4ish since I had to drive home to Guelph.

One of my best times at footwork no doubt.

ps- footwork, invest in some funktion one's to catapult yourselves into the next level

release.

Old Post Jun-10-2012 16:25  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for feelgood Click here to Send feelgood a Private Message Add feelgood to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > sasha @ fw, discuss
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (18): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread