Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > 650MB+ of Free Trance Loops
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
aquila
Champion Thread Killer



Registered: Feb 2005
Location: Mayfair

Do I have to sign up to download this? Or does anyone have a direct link?


___________________
-~-

Old Post May-21-2012 09:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for aquila Click here to Send aquila a Private Message Visit aquila's homepage! Add aquila to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
Ambient Produce Unit



Registered: Sep 2003
Location: Leeds

quote:
Originally posted by EddieZilker
I don't think he's a troll. He has a facebook & soundcloud presence that trolls don't typically have.


Yes he is. He made a new account because he realised that nobody was paying any attention to his material due to his trolling as Ortofonchild. Not sure if these other accounts are also him, but they have exactly the same trolling style so I think it's a good shout from Teez.


___________________
Mixes:
> This Is Not Berghain [Acid/Techno]
> Zero Gravity [Atmospheric Drum & Bass]
> BMC DJ Competition [Drum & Bass]
> Human Revolution [Theme Challenge Mix]
> Somnamdublism [Dub Techno]


>>Absorb. [Fortnightly Radio Show]<<

Absorb.

Old Post May-21-2012 12:07  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child



Registered: Mar 2012
Location: Rouge City

omg we have a troll on the loose!


___________________


Juan Paulino - Quantum Break (Original Mix) [Progressive Breaks]

Old Post May-21-2012 13:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Paulino Click here to Send Juan Paulino a Private Message Visit Juan Paulino's homepage! Add Juan Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stuart Silver
Senior tranceaddict



Registered: Jul 2003
Location: Over the rainbow

Thanks for sharing - I'll check them out later

Old Post May-21-2012 13:55  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Stuart Silver Click here to Send Stuart Silver a Private Message Add Stuart Silver to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Beatflux
Rising Star in training



Registered: Mar 2006
Location: Planet Alf

quote:
Originally posted by djshire
Or ya know we could.....make our own sounds so we don't end up all sounding the same?


You can take loops and...

resample them.

add FX.

chop them up.


___________________
quote:
Originally posted by dj_alfi
change your avatar for fucks sake.

Old Post May-21-2012 16:43  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for Beatflux Click here to Send Beatflux a Private Message Add Beatflux to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Beatflux
Rising Star in training



Registered: Mar 2006
Location: Planet Alf

What synths were used for this pack?


___________________
quote:
Originally posted by dj_alfi
change your avatar for fucks sake.

Old Post May-21-2012 16:44  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for Beatflux Click here to Send Beatflux a Private Message Add Beatflux to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EddieZilker
This is the dance.



Registered: Jan 2009
Location: Marijuana Sex Camp

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Yes he is. He made a new account because he realised that nobody was paying any attention to his material due to his trolling as Ortofonchild. Not sure if these other accounts are also him, but they have exactly the same trolling style so I think it's a good shout from Teez.


Noted.


___________________

Now with extra singles!
my old stuff, not quite up to snuff - but I still dig it - UPDATED 9/23/2012

Old Post May-21-2012 17:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EddieZilker Click here to Send EddieZilker a Private Message Visit EddieZilker's homepage! Add EddieZilker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djshire
Senior tranceaddict



Registered: Dec 2010
Location: Detroit, MI, USA

Staticblue, I'm sorry for what I said earlier. I should have put it in a nicer tone at the very least. Its good of you to offer this to people.

Let me explain myself a little. When I started in production, I made a point of learning synthesis. The first thing I did was make a drum, tom tom, hi-hat, and snare in Logic ES2. I believe in making your own music, and not just using samples and pre-made loops. I believe that such things don't foster creativity and learning.

However, my approach is not always the approach that works for everyone, and when some people are starting out, using samples and construction kits and what not are not bad learning tools. I just wish people didn't use nothing but samples and construction kits and what not.

Old Post May-21-2012 20:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djshire Click here to Send djshire a Private Message Add djshire to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ Robby Rox
Longterm Newbie



Registered: Apr 2007
Location: Tiestoland

This is a great way to market your site bro keep it up!

Any good marketer will tell you that giving away free stuff WILL increase conversions/ROI I would promote this pack everywhere you can if you're trying to get more traffic.

You can even make a video of it, download youtube submitter or mass video upload, and upload the video to hundreds of different sites all at the same time. Tons of newbies would see the free sample pack, then hop over to your site and maybe someone will buy something.

Just trying to help as you are trying to help us.


take care! - Robby


edit: heres a tip, the more work you force users to do the lower your conversions are going to be. I signed up for your newsletter expecting download links and did not even recieve a welcome message (any experienced marketer would tell you this is brand suicide - people NEED an immediate response whether its just to say "thank you for subscribing" that initial contact is VERY important). This leads me to believe you don't even have an autoresponder running which is by far the MOST IMPORTANT thing you can have.

If I'm wrong I apologize, but I have not even recieved a message yet. You will easily lose 60% of all the traffic signing up for your newsletter by not having an autoresponder. If you don't want to splurge for aweber, chimpmail has a free autoresponder that you can use with a limit of 12,000 emails a month.

Just because I haven't recieved a message, I can't access the free samples, and because I'm short on time, I guarantee you I will now forget about your site. When if I had the samples immediately, I'd be going back to your site to check out what else you have. I will now move on to the next shiny object as thats how it goes in marketing. You get someone excited about something, then make them wait, they may not tell you, but that pisses most people off.

I have seen it happen a thousand times for various different clients. It really hurts your brand and wastes both your time and the people visting your site.

Checked my email one more time and nothing. You ARE LOSING a lot of potential subscribers I can tell you that for a fact. Just as a tip.

gluck


___________________
Sequencers: FL Studio 9XXL & Reason 3.
Main Synth Bass GTs - Pro-53, V-Station, Sytrus, Subtractor, Trilian, Blue, Sylenth & Z3ta.
Main Synth Lead/Pad GTs - Z3ta, Sytrus, Sylenth, Vangard, Albino & Nexus.
Main FXs GTs - Waves Plugins, Soundtoys, Volcano, FL Native FX.
Hardware - Truths, Echo Audiofire, Virus Snow, & Novation Xio Midi-Synth.

Last edited by DJ Robby Rox on May-22-2012 at 20:55

Old Post May-22-2012 20:36  South Africa
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ Robby Rox Click here to Send DJ Robby Rox a Private Message Add DJ Robby Rox to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
staticblue
dreamwalker



Registered: Mar 2003
Location: Toulouse, France

Thanks to everyone for your feedback. I hope the loops are useful to as many people as possible !

Beatflux, we used a couple of synths for this pack when we created it back in 2009 : The Access Virus B, Novation Supernova and V-Station and possibly the Sylenth1 from LennarDigital.

djshire, I understand your point. It's obvious that not everyone feels the need for these kind of loops. Our vision is that artists can use these as learning tools and as a starting point to get inspired for their own melodies and sounds. The idea is definitely not to use JUST melodic loops and end up with everyone's tracks sounding too similar.

DJ Robby Rox, I appreciate the insight : there is some good advice in here and I will definitely take this into consideration; especially the signup/responder suggestions


___________________

Old Post May-23-2012 11:58  France
Click Here to See the Profile for staticblue Click here to Send staticblue a Private Message Visit staticblue's homepage! Add staticblue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: May 2001
Location: Hollywood....

quote:
Originally posted by DJ Robby Rox
This is a great way to market your site bro keep it up!

Any good marketer will tell you that giving away free stuff WILL increase conversions/ROI I would promote this pack everywhere you can if you're trying to get more traffic.

You can even make a video of it, download youtube submitter or mass video upload, and upload the video to hundreds of different sites all at the same time. Tons of newbies would see the free sample pack, then hop over to your site and maybe someone will buy something.

Just trying to help as you are trying to help us.


take care! - Robby


edit: heres a tip, the more work you force users to do the lower your conversions are going to be. I signed up for your newsletter expecting download links and did not even recieve a welcome message (any experienced marketer would tell you this is brand suicide - people NEED an immediate response whether its just to say "thank you for subscribing" that initial contact is VERY important). This leads me to believe you don't even have an autoresponder running which is by far the MOST IMPORTANT thing you can have.

If I'm wrong I apologize, but I have not even recieved a message yet. You will easily lose 60% of all the traffic signing up for your newsletter by not having an autoresponder. If you don't want to splurge for aweber, chimpmail has a free autoresponder that you can use with a limit of 12,000 emails a month.

Just because I haven't recieved a message, I can't access the free samples, and because I'm short on time, I guarantee you I will now forget about your site. When if I had the samples immediately, I'd be going back to your site to check out what else you have. I will now move on to the next shiny object as thats how it goes in marketing. You get someone excited about something, then make them wait, they may not tell you, but that pisses most people off.

I have seen it happen a thousand times for various different clients. It really hurts your brand and wastes both your time and the people visting your site.

Checked my email one more time and nothing. You ARE LOSING a lot of potential subscribers I can tell you that for a fact. Just as a tip.

gluck


Dude, you're still doing that postcard marketing thing aren't you

Old Post May-25-2012 00:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Evolve140
Only Sidechaining a Bit



Registered: Mar 2005
Location: Pacific Beach, CA

I can't believe people are trying to turn this into a thread about the merits of using loops. Fuck off.

Old Post May-25-2012 02:54  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Evolve140 Click here to Send Evolve140 a Private Message Add Evolve140 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > 650MB+ of Free Trance Loops
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Jump:

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:45.

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is ON
vB code is ON
[IMG] code is ON
 
Search this Thread:

 
Contact Us - return to tranceaddict

Powered by: Trance Music & vBulletin Forums
Copyright ©2000-2014

Privacy Statement
Geo Visitors Map

Icon