Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Dankoss - Play with me (Original Mix) Funky Tech house beat!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Whip_lash
Supreme tranceaddict

Dankoss - Play with me (Original Mix) Funky Tech house beat!

Hey guys hope you like this one! Would appreciate any feedback as well
or if you have anything similar that you produce i would love to check it out Thanks!

ps im planning on making a few tech house tracks and then approaching a label or should i just go ahead now and not wait?

Old Post May-24-2012 23:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Whip_lash Click here to Send Whip_lash a Private Message Add Whip_lash to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Evolve140
Only Sidechaining a Bit

Wow bro, this is pretty fucking good. I think the only thing I would change is that nicely out of time snare, it occurs too often in my opinion. Maybe create an analogous sound playing a similar out-of-time hit? This is pretty proper stuff, though. I seem to feel like it could have some variation or a little melodic top line every so often, but good work. Nice groove.

Old Post May-26-2012 00:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Evolve140 Click here to Send Evolve140 a Private Message Add Evolve140 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Whip_lash
Supreme tranceaddict

Thanks for the kind words, i was thinking of changing the snare a bit so it has some sort of variation every second hit... i tried coming up with some sort of melodic sound just to mix things up a bit but i cant seem to create anything that fits the mood of the track yet... maybe something will come up!
Thanks again, really appreciate the feedback

Old Post May-26-2012 17:37  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Whip_lash Click here to Send Whip_lash a Private Message Add Whip_lash to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Whip_lash
Supreme tranceaddict

Would really love some more feedback, if any dj's want to play this out please PM me!

Old Post Jun-25-2012 00:25  Canada
itsamemario
Italian Plumber

This track is pretty good. I thought your other track, Festivus, had a bit more of an original-feel over it. This is preeetty generic sounding, but it has a nice groove and it would be an ideal candidate for either doing a 4 min groovathon transition or throwing samples on top of.

I think the term Filler track suits perfectly here.

Keep up the good work bromigo

quote:

ALFI - BOHICA - DJ MIX (Stream+Dropbox)

Old Post Jun-26-2012 19:00 
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click Here to Email itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

Yep, pretty sweet work man, just need some kind of melodic part embedded in the middle of it and you can call it good/ready to go.

Like it !

Cheers

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Jun-26-2012 19:51  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLover007 Click here to Send TranceLover007 a Private Message Visit TranceLover007's homepage! Add TranceLover007 to your buddy list TranceLover007 is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Whip_lash
Supreme tranceaddict

Thanks for the comments guys dj alfi i know what you mean.. i have been meaning to throw in a melodic part over it but just havent got around to it yet with all these other tracks im working on.. things have been preeetty hectic!

Old Post Jun-26-2012 22:29  Canada
itsamemario
Italian Plumber

i think it's fine as it is. gives the dj opportunity to shine imo.

quote:

ALFI - BOHICA - DJ MIX (Stream+Dropbox)

Old Post Jun-27-2012 01:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click Here to Email itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Whip_lash
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by dj_alfi
i think it's fine as it is. gives the dj opportunity to shine imo.

Yea i think you're right, im actually gonna make a mix and throw some of my tracks in.. ill see what i can do with this track in particular

Old Post Jun-27-2012 03:39  Canada
Vernon Wanderer
Eye Q'ed

Yeah, good track. I can definitely see this one playing on Zrce beach in Croatia just before sunset. Or Ibiza or any other equivalent

I like it the way it is already, chilled and has good momentum, does the job perfectly. Good work.

Vernon Wanderer will rediscover his roots back unto wandering vast endless plains miserably....

Old Post Jun-29-2012 15:36 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon Wanderer Click Here to Email Vernon Wanderer Click here to Send Vernon Wanderer a Private Message Add Vernon Wanderer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Whip_lash
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Vernon Wanderer
Yeah, good track. I can definitely see this one playing on Zrce beach in Croatia just before sunset. Or Ibiza or any other equivalent

I like it the way it is already, chilled and has good momentum, does the job perfectly. Good work.

Thanks man! this would work awesome on the beach i think as well... especially the beaches in Croatia.. ive been to a few of them before

Old Post Jun-30-2012 03:38  Canada
Whip_lash
Supreme tranceaddict

Does anyone know of any labels which are accepting demos? I tried searching on google but most of the lists are pretty old but ill keep looking.... Thanks guys

Old Post Jun-30-2012 03:42  Canada

tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Dankoss - Play with me (Original Mix) Funky Tech house beat!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread