Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Explain Your Avatar
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Intellekshual
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
i would totally walk around telling everyone that "i am your father".

One of my clients used to say that to me every single time he walked in to my office to pick up his order hahaha. Such a spirited man despite all the misfortune he endured, or maybe because of it.

Old Post Jun-02-2012 02:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Intellekshual Click here to Send Intellekshual a Private Message Add Intellekshual to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

I am purple and I am made of purple parts.

Old Post Jun-02-2012 02:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mustafa Shaheen
tranceaddict in training

Hi Ted Promo,do you still look like a child molester's wet dream

Old Post Jun-02-2012 03:08  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for Mustafa Shaheen Click here to Send Mustafa Shaheen a Private Message Add Mustafa Shaheen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mustafa Shaheen
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by aquila
I lost my larynx in an accident involving a novelty drinking straw so this bouncing telephone is an ironic juxtaposition of my inability to talk.

Wait a minute, when Selma quoted you it said u lost it to cancer, now it says in an accident. I may not be the sharpest tool but I know something is funny about this shit. Cancer is nothing to joke about. I lost my mom ,the most important person in my life to cancer two months ago so if you're really fighting cancer I'm very sorry to heat that.

Old Post Jun-02-2012 03:15  United Arab Emirates
Click Here to See the Profile for Mustafa Shaheen Click here to Send Mustafa Shaheen a Private Message Add Mustafa Shaheen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kamil
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm pretending to be one of those people of a peaceful religion.

Old Post Jun-02-2012 03:16  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for kamil Click here to Send kamil a Private Message Add kamil to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

No particular reason for mine, I just thought it was cool when I found it. Kind of hypnotic.

> S u s h i p u n k . P h o t o g r a p h y <

Old Post Jun-02-2012 03:19  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sushipunk
Flickering, I roam

quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
i would totally walk around telling everyone that "i am your father".

> S u s h i p u n k . P h o t o g r a p h y <

Old Post Jun-02-2012 03:20  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sushipunk Click here to Send Sushipunk a Private Message Visit Sushipunk's homepage! Add Sushipunk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intellekshual
tranceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Mustafa Shaheen
Wait a minute, when Selma quoted you it said u lost it to cancer, now it says in an accident. I may not be the sharpest tool but I know something is funny about this shit. Cancer is nothing to joke about. I lost my mom ,the most important person in my life to cancer two months ago so if you're really fighting cancer I'm very sorry to heat that.

Hmmmmm... something was edited.

I am so very sorry about your Mama.

Old Post Jun-02-2012 03:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Intellekshual Click here to Send Intellekshual a Private Message Add Intellekshual to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sykonee
Supreme EMCritic

He sits idle, grinning maliciously. But why? Is he hiding something-

OH MY GOD, HE'S GONNA EXPLODE!

(I just think Bomb Crags are cool)

(~)

Old Post Jun-02-2012 03:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Sykonee Click here to Send Sykonee a Private Message Visit Sykonee's homepage! Add Sykonee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nrg2Nfinit
ItaloDiscoAddict

Old Post Jun-02-2012 03:43 
Click Here to See the Profile for Nrg2Nfinit Click here to Send Nrg2Nfinit a Private Message Add Nrg2Nfinit to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
kinda retired...

I can't remember my avatar. *posts to see*

Last edited by Joss Weatherby on Jun-02-2012 at 04:03

Old Post Jun-02-2012 03:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Joss Weatherby is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
aquila
Champion Thread Killer

quote:
Originally posted by Intellekshual
I'm sorry. =(
I used to work directly with people who have had a Laryngectomy, who used to buy voice prosthesis devices from us. I sympathize greatly with such people having had many an experience dealing with them.
Are you using anything to restore your voice?

Don't be sorry. It's total bollocks. See edit.

quote:
Originally posted by Mustafa Shaheen
Cancer is nothing to joke about.

That's why I edited it.

Old Post Jun-02-2012 04:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for aquila Click here to Send aquila a Private Message Visit aquila's homepage! Add aquila to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Explain Your Avatar
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread