Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > THE OFFICIAL EURO 2012 Thread
Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Ammar.Hasan
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Mar 2011
Location: Montreal

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut
lol

Where was Ronaldo during the Germany match? In Hummels back pocket.

One game...

Old Post Jun-23-2012 22:22  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Ammar.Hasan Click here to Send Ammar.Hasan a Private Message Add Ammar.Hasan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist



Registered: Jan 2007
Location: Toronto/Berlin

Where was he in the champions league semi against Bayern?


___________________
MATTY | FB

  • Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Jun-23-2012 22:34  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ammar.Hasan
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Mar 2011
Location: Montreal

Who scored the most goals in spanish league? Who made real madrid win the title.. Yeah exactly. Where was MESSI against Chelsea..

Old Post Jun-23-2012 22:45  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Ammar.Hasan Click here to Send Ammar.Hasan a Private Message Add Ammar.Hasan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sasha
Obsequey



Registered: Jun 2005
Location: Doll-Dagga Buzz-Buzz Ziggety Zag

quote:
Originally posted by Ammar.Hasan
You must know nothing, they play two completely different positions.. Xavi is a midfielder while Ronaldo is a striker/attacking midfielder. While spain has a superstar in almost every position, Ronaldo alone has brought Portugal this far.


she said Ronaldo was the best player not the best striker. STFU. this boy doesn't see the field as good as Xavi, can't control the ball, all he is good at is diving. When the whole team delivers moments just for you, of course you are gonna score. But look at how many opportunities he ruins in every game. Give me a break. there is nothing good about him. He is as good as Torres lol


___________________
msn: sanya40@hotmail.com
mail: sashaniveole@gmail.com
web: www.sashaniveole.net
House is not just a groove. House is a feeling. And when u feel it, you will understand... house music gets you up and makes you high...

Old Post Jun-23-2012 22:49  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sasha Click here to Send Sasha a Private Message Visit Sasha's homepage! Add Sasha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Jan 2004
Location: Toronto,Ontario

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut
Another underwhelming Spanish performance. Don't get me wrong, they were full money for the win and deserve to be going though, but they seem to be lacking that 'next gear' that they had in 2008 and 2010.

Xavi was fantastic though, I'll give them that.

Disagree. This is the same style they played in 2010 considering everyone had parked the bus and VDB had to adjust to it. No one parked the bus in 2008 except Italy who parks the bus against superior or inferior teams. It's not easy to play every game when every team plays literally their whole team inside their own half (even Germany did this in 2010 and don't be surprised if they do it again if both teams reach the final). Considering that, I think VDB got it right today. The defense was superb and didn't allow any room to breathe for the bursting French attacks in the second half.

I'm more worried about the brilliant UEFA schedule which gives Portugal 2 days more of a break and same with the Germans over Italy/England. I can't understand how they come up with this format considering how dead these guys are from already playing grueling seasons with their clubs.


___________________
quote:
Originally posted by ChemEnhanced
any party from 2003 and back I only remember bits and pieces...i've combined those memories into one awesome party

Old Post Jun-23-2012 22:52  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist



Registered: Jan 2007
Location: Toronto/Berlin

quote:
Originally posted by Ammar.Hasan
Who scored the most goals in spanish league? Who made real madrid win the title.. Yeah exactly. Where was MESSI against Chelsea..


Until he wins something notable and plays an integral part, I can't even consider him. Yup, he scored a lot in Spain this year, with a team that also includes Ozil, Khedira, Benzema, Kaka, Higuain, etc...

Anyways, differences of opinion. If you think Ronaldo is the best player in the world, that's your opinion, enjoy it.


___________________
MATTY | FB

  • Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Jun-23-2012 22:54  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ammar.Hasan
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Mar 2011
Location: Montreal

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha
she said Ronaldo was the best player not the best striker. STFU. this boy doesn't see the field as good as Xavi, can't control the ball, all he is good at is diving. When the whole team delivers moments just for you, of course you are gonna score. But look at how many opportunities he ruins in every game. Give me a break. there is nothing good about him. He is as good as Torres lol


I was not talking about her, i was talking about you comparing them.
LOL Comparing Ronaldo to Torres great comparison bro, you should be a sports analyst

Old Post Jun-23-2012 22:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Ammar.Hasan Click here to Send Ammar.Hasan a Private Message Add Ammar.Hasan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sasha
Obsequey



Registered: Jun 2005
Location: Doll-Dagga Buzz-Buzz Ziggety Zag

quote:
Originally posted by Ammar.Hasan
Who scored the most goals in spanish league?


Messi. 50 goals


quote:
Originally posted by Ammar.Hasan
Who made real madrid win the title..



mmm coach + team, not Ronaldo alone, give me a break.


___________________
msn: sanya40@hotmail.com
mail: sashaniveole@gmail.com
web: www.sashaniveole.net
House is not just a groove. House is a feeling. And when u feel it, you will understand... house music gets you up and makes you high...

Old Post Jun-23-2012 22:56  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sasha Click here to Send Sasha a Private Message Visit Sasha's homepage! Add Sasha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ammar.Hasan
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Mar 2011
Location: Montreal

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut
Until he wins something notable and plays an integral part, I can't even consider him. Yup, he scored a lot in Spain this year, with a team that also includes Ozil, Khedira, Benzema, Kaka, Higuain, etc...

Anyways, differences of opinion. If you think Ronaldo is the best player in the world, that's your opinion, enjoy it.


Won champions league, Won spanish League, Won english League, Other than the world cup what hasn't he won? I dont' think he's the best player I think he's there next to Messi. I just do not like people who say he not as good as he is.

Old Post Jun-23-2012 22:56  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Ammar.Hasan Click here to Send Ammar.Hasan a Private Message Add Ammar.Hasan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist



Registered: Jan 2007
Location: Toronto/Berlin

quote:
Originally posted by SPANIARD
Disagree. This is the same style they played in 2010 considering everyone had parked the bus and VDB had to adjust to it. No one parked the bus in 2008 except Italy who parks the bus against superior or inferior teams. It's not easy to play every game when every team plays literally their whole team inside their own half (even Germany did this in 2010 and don't be surprised if they do it again if both teams reach the final). Considering that, I think VDB got it right today. The defense was superb and didn't allow any room to breathe for the bursting French attacks in the second half.

I'm more worried about the brilliant UEFA schedule which gives Portugal 2 days more of a break and same with the Germans over Italy/England. I can't understand how they come up with this format considering how dead these guys are from already playing grueling seasons with their clubs.


Even in 2010 though, it seemed like they could kick it up a notch at will, now I'm not so sure if they have that (in all fairness, they haven't need to). Don't get me wrong, I think they played very well, I just don't think they've been at their best yet. I also don't think Germany has played anywhere close to their best either. Both teams have yet to really be tested.

Agreed with the schedule.


___________________
MATTY | FB

  • Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Jun-23-2012 22:57  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ammar.Hasan
Supreme tranceaddict



Registered: Mar 2011
Location: Montreal

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha
Messi. 50 goals





mmm coach + team, not Ronaldo alone, give me a break.



http://messivsronaldo.net/

Old Post Jun-23-2012 22:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Ammar.Hasan Click here to Send Ammar.Hasan a Private Message Add Ammar.Hasan to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Sasha
Obsequey



Registered: Jun 2005
Location: Doll-Dagga Buzz-Buzz Ziggety Zag

quote:
Originally posted by Ammar.Hasan
http://messivsronaldo.net/


well thank you, you just proved yourself wrong idiot

Messi scored more goals in every single competition and had twice as many assists as your crybaby


___________________
msn: sanya40@hotmail.com
mail: sashaniveole@gmail.com
web: www.sashaniveole.net
House is not just a groove. House is a feeling. And when u feel it, you will understand... house music gets you up and makes you high...

Old Post Jun-23-2012 23:01  Latvia
Click Here to See the Profile for Sasha Click here to Send Sasha a Private Message Visit Sasha's homepage! Add Sasha to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > THE OFFICIAL EURO 2012 Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (26): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Jump:

All times are GMT. The time now is 22:18.

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is ON
vB code is ON
[IMG] code is ON
 
Search this Thread:

 
Contact Us - return to tranceaddict

Powered by: Trance Music & vBulletin Forums
Copyright ©2000-2014

Privacy Statement
Geo Visitors Map