Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > what is it about T-I-T-S that makes them so hard to resist?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
AnotherWay83
The B00b Maintenance Guy™

Confused what is it about T-I-T-S that makes them so hard to resist?

and once you realize you can put your dick between them, let's face it, there's no going back.

anyone have any insight to offer on this most enduring of mysteries?

Old Post Jul-02-2012 00:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for AnotherWay83 Click here to Send AnotherWay83 a Private Message Add AnotherWay83 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ivofivo
tranceaddict

Old Post Jul-02-2012 00:53  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for ivofivo Click here to Send ivofivo a Private Message Add ivofivo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vernon Wanderer
Eye Q'ed

It's a cultural thing.

Vernon Wanderer will rediscover his roots back unto wandering vast endless plains miserably....

Old Post Jul-02-2012 01:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon Wanderer Click Here to Email Vernon Wanderer Click here to Send Vernon Wanderer a Private Message Add Vernon Wanderer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lagrangian
Senior tranceaddict

In mathematics, a building (also Tits building, Bruhat–Tits building, named after François Bruhat and Jacques Tits) is a combinatorial and geometric structure which simultaneously generalizes certain aspects of flag manifolds, finite projective planes, and Riemannian symmetric spaces. Initially introduced by Jacques Tits as a means to understand the structure of exceptional groups of Lie type, the theory has also been used to study the geometry and topology of homogeneous spaces of p-adic Lie groups and their discrete subgroups of symmetries, in the same way that trees have been used to study free groups.

http://www.encyclopediaofmath.org/i...p/Tits_building

Old Post Jul-02-2012 03:21  Guam
Click Here to See the Profile for Lagrangian Click here to Send Lagrangian a Private Message Add Lagrangian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chimney
Low pH

Biological factors. The bigger the breasts, the bigger the chance the woman will have more milk to ensure the well-being of your offspring.

Old Post Jul-02-2012 11:44  Romania
Click Here to See the Profile for Chimney Click here to Send Chimney a Private Message Add Chimney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Put on robe & wizard hat!

quote:
Originally posted by Chimney
Biological factors. The bigger the breasts, the bigger the chance the woman will have more milk to offer for your cappuccino.

This. Breast milk is best milk!

quote:
Originally said by Maurice Moss
I came here to kick ass and drink milk... and I've just finished my milk

Old Post Jul-02-2012 16:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click Here to Email Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Halcyon+On+On
Liebchen

http://titthinksitspeople.com/

Old Post Jul-02-2012 17:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Halcyon+On+On Click here to Send Halcyon+On+On a Private Message Add Halcyon+On+On to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
satur8

T T DANZ

Old Post Jul-02-2012 17:53  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vivid Boy
TA's GodFather

its just an age thing. I was once a titty guy, then i was an ass guy now that im all grown up...Im a pussy guy

Old Post Jul-02-2012 18:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for Vivid Boy Click here to Send Vivid Boy a Private Message Add Vivid Boy to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intellekshual
tranceaddict in training

They're round and soft and smooth and fun to play with, and they make awesome pillows, and fantastic stress-balls, and they have these wonderful little knobs you can fiddle with. I guess we like them for the same reason we like lava-lamps - the jiggling is fun to watch.

Old Post Jul-02-2012 19:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Intellekshual Click here to Send Intellekshual a Private Message Add Intellekshual to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vector A
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Intellekshual
the jiggling is fun to watch

Old Post Jul-02-2012 20:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Vector A Click here to Send Vector A a Private Message Add Vector A to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intellekshual
tranceaddict in training

Number 1 reason fake tits are teh lose, they don't jiggle like that.

Old Post Jul-02-2012 20:32  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Intellekshual Click here to Send Intellekshual a Private Message Add Intellekshual to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > what is it about T-I-T-S that makes them so hard to resist?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread