Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Euro 2012
Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
nchs09
Traceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by RapidFire
greece pulled some shit out of their ass for that win
they seem to be doing well...... too well in fact. Harsher austerity measures which include footy budget cuts for Greece are in order!

Old Post Jun-17-2012 16:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for nchs09 Click here to Send nchs09 a Private Message Add nchs09 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zidumare
Junior tranceaddict

Greece has had: 1 red card for no reason. a goal taken away 1st match on a biased offside call. a goal taken away 2nd match on a REALLY biased offside call. 1 penalty taken away and a yellow card was given unjustly. their top striker now misses the quarterfinals cause of that unfair yellow card.

the refereeing against them has been political so far.

Old Post Jun-17-2012 16:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for zidumare Click here to Send zidumare a Private Message Add zidumare to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Put on robe & wizard hat!

Screw you, physics, for messing with Van Der Vaart!

quote:
Originally said by Maurice Moss
I came here to kick ass and drink milk... and I've just finished my milk

Old Post Jun-17-2012 21:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click Here to Email Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Frenkieee
mighty real

Fucking hell, I can't for the life of me remember when was the last time we sucked this hard

0 points and the laughing stock of Euro 2012. Way to go guys.

Van der Wiel has said he has outgrown Ajax and it is said of him he can go to any top team in Europe. Not after tonight he won't.

Old Post Jun-17-2012 21:56  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Frenkieee Click here to Send Frenkieee a Private Message Add Frenkieee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

Can't really understand what happened to the Dutch. OK, the group was tough and losing against us is no shame. But wtf was that pathetic display against Denmark and why can't they beat Portugal after leading?
Must be something wrong with attitude or coaching.

Then stop coloring and visit Meat187's mix archive!

Old Post Jun-17-2012 22:07  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

I'm sending lots of grease ball prayers to my man Mario.

Old Post Jun-17-2012 22:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Frenkieee
mighty real

quote:
Originally posted by Meat187
Can't really understand what happened to the Dutch. OK, the group was tough and losing against us is no shame. But wtf was that pathetic display against Denmark and why can't they beat Portugal after leading?
Must be something wrong with attitude or coaching.

Defense is poor as fuck. No one player is playing for a top team.

Van der Wiel: Ajax, but has been utter shit all season long
Mathijssen: Malaga, has never been world class and is past 30 years. No real killer
Heitinga: Everton, three crucial errors in the first two matches, has been sacrifed today for
Vlaar: Feyenoord, will never play for a top team, he's good enough for the Dutch league but not on high European level
Willems: just 18 years old. Might gonna make it but this came way too early.

Subs:
Bouma: PSV, way past his prime

And that's it.

Plus, van Persie and Robben were piss poor. So yeah, there's your Euro 2012.

Van Bommel and De Jong didn't do what they're supposed to do: win battles in midfield. All of the Dutch players we're standing on the pitch like apathetic zombies, three matches in a row.

We totally deserved two penalties against Denmark so maybe if we had won that match, the other two would have gone differently. But now, it was just plain fucking terrible.

I predicted Germany - Spain as the final with Germany as the winner. I still believe that's going to happen.

Old Post Jun-17-2012 22:21  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Frenkieee Click here to Send Frenkieee a Private Message Add Frenkieee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira

I'm still disappointed at them. Really!? Losing to Portugal like that!?

Sorry, Frenkie, I know your explanation is good, but my heart is still bleeding in pain and despair after blaming even Isaac Newton for the poor performance.

quote:

Old Post Jun-17-2012 22:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click Here to Email Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Frenkieee
mighty real

I can't figure out if you're referencing one particular moment or just the performance in general but I'm in such an awful mood now that I'll let it go and look at it again tomorrow.

And yeah what can I say, I fucking hate Ronaldo with all my heart but at least he managed to pull off a solid performance when it mattered. Did you see van Persie or Robben get past an opponent or deliver a decent pass? I sure as hell didn't.

Fuck this I'm going to bed.

Old Post Jun-17-2012 22:37  Netherlands
Lira

I blamed gravity for the one shot Van Der Vaart nailed at the bar. If only the wind pulled the ball just a wee bit to the left... It could've been the deal breaker, I could feel it!

quote:

Old Post Jun-17-2012 22:39 
nchs09
Traceaddict in training

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
I blamed gravity for the one shot Van Der Vaart nailed at the bar. If only the wind pulled the ball just a wee bit to the left... It could've been the deal breaker, I could feel it!
even if he made the shot, portugal would have gone to the next round....

Old Post Jun-18-2012 00:05 
Click Here to See the Profile for nchs09 Click here to Send nchs09 a Private Message Add nchs09 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira

quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
even if he made the shot, portugal would have gone to the next round....

No because they'd have scored another goal next and their mojo would spike to such an extent that even Germany would score more goals against Denmark and save the day.

quote:

Old Post Jun-18-2012 00:08 

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Euro 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread