Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Euro 2012
Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

Balotelli is not impressed.

Old Post Jun-18-2012 00:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djhaziel
Snake Charmer

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
No because they'd have scored another goal next and their mojo would spike to such an extent that even Germany would score more goals against Denmark and save the day.

In football Germans don't get along that well with the Dutch ... I doubt they would go an extra mile for them

Old Post Jun-18-2012 00:24  Peru
Click Here to See the Profile for djhaziel Click here to Send djhaziel a Private Message Add djhaziel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Put on robe & wizard hat!

quote:
Originally posted by djhaziel
In football Germans don't get along that well with the Dutch ... I doubt they would go an extra mile for them

Actually, what I had in mind was more of a radiating mojo spreading from Amsterdam and the rainbows would reach the German border before it could ever inspire the Danes.

quote:
Originally said by Maurice Moss
I came here to kick ass and drink milk... and I've just finished my milk

Old Post Jun-18-2012 00:51 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click Here to Email Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nchs09
Traceaddict in training

quote:
No because they'd have scored another goal next and their mojo would spike to such an extent that even Germany would score more goals against Denmark and save the day.
u must be wizard

Old Post Jun-18-2012 03:09 
Click Here to See the Profile for nchs09 Click here to Send nchs09 a Private Message Add nchs09 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira

quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
u must be wizard

Yes. When my people need me, I put on my robe and wizard hat.

quote:

Old Post Jun-18-2012 03:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click Here to Email Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

quote:
Yes. When my people need me, I put on my robe and wizard hat.

Together with some sneakers I can totally see you wearing that to a wedding.

Then stop coloring and visit Meat187's mix archive!

Old Post Jun-18-2012 08:51  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

LIGHTNING BOLT

Old Post Jun-18-2012 11:26  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djhaziel
Snake Charmer

I'm pretty sure this will be a match for Spain even though the Croatians are a tough team to beat... Spain has probably the best offense of the whole tournament. I would love to see a bit more of Fabregas today on the field!

Go Spain!

Last edited by djhaziel on Jun-18-2012 at 19:56

Old Post Jun-18-2012 19:50  Peru
Click Here to See the Profile for djhaziel Click here to Send djhaziel a Private Message Add djhaziel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira

The problem of rooting for the underdog is that sometimes even you know it's hopeless. Sorry, Ireland
quote:
Originally posted by Meat187
Together with some sneakers I can totally see you wearing that to a wedding.

Gotta be ready to run away from the lightning bolts, yo!

quote:

Last edited by Lira on Jun-18-2012 at 20:02

Old Post Jun-18-2012 19:54 
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

Bro.

Old Post Jun-18-2012 20:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
20 years tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Meat187
Can't really understand what happened to the Dutch. OK, the group was tough and losing against us is no shame. But wtf was that pathetic display against Denmark and why can't they beat Portugal after leading?
Must be something wrong with attitude or coaching.

Everybody knows except the players. It wasn't that great at all two years ago. The result was good, but not the playing. The big difference was that some players were in better shape then during the tournament (not van Persie though) and could make the difference.
And maybe because of an easy qualification this wasn't as visible as now.
The beginning yesterday was good, like we want them to play, but after twenty minutes the magic was totally gone already. Next to some bad luck we had much more luck for not getting more goals against us. If we want to play good in our system 8 of 11 players need to be really in shape, not 3 of 11 like now.

Probably we will need to start over with a new younger team, so it will take a while before getting some nice results again.
Meanwhile the crazy orange supporters will keep partying starting probably at the Holland Heineken House at the Olympics in London.

Now on Beatport: R-Jen - From Varna With Love , click here

Old Post Jun-18-2012 20:45  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
20 years tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by djhaziel

That was years ago. Scheinsteiger and Müller told them they would go for a win serveral times and since many Dutch play or have played in Germany they get along pretty well. This was just minutes after Germany won. Müller went to the Dutch locker-room and told them.
And yes we make jokes in both directions but that's part of the game and part of the fun.

Germany was at the top of most people's list over here before the tournament, I think that says enough.

Now on Beatport: R-Jen - From Varna With Love , click here

Old Post Jun-18-2012 21:25  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Euro 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread