Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Euro 2012
Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
zidumare
Junior tranceaddict

the refereeing of EURO 2012 so far has been nothing but political. what a shame that dickheads with money are ruining all of sports, along with everything else on this planet. nothing is sacred anymore, when offered 3 coins and a piece of paper. society = material and monetary idolatry.

Old Post Jun-18-2012 21:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for zidumare Click here to Send zidumare a Private Message Add zidumare to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

quote:
Originally posted by zidumare
what a shame that dickheads with money are ruining all of sports, along with everything else on this planet.

Nonsense. How do you explain that Greece and Spain advanced if it's about money?

Then stop coloring and visit Meat187's mix archive!

Old Post Jun-18-2012 21:49  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Frenkieee
mighty real

quote:
Originally posted by Meat187
Nonsense. How do you explain that Greece and Spain advanced if it's about money?

They need the money the most, duh.

Old Post Jun-18-2012 21:51  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Frenkieee Click here to Send Frenkieee a Private Message Add Frenkieee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zidumare
Junior tranceaddict

quote:
Greece has had: 1 red card for no reason. a goal taken away 1st match on a biased offside call. a goal taken away 2nd match on a REALLY biased offside call. 1 penalty taken away and a yellow card was given unjustly. their top striker now misses the quarterfinals cause of that unfair yellow card.

the refereeing against them has been political so far.

and Spain because -- Barcelona and Real Madrid -- are the two most popular clubs worldwide that there is right now. did you see the bad calls against Croatia? spain did nothing but dive, sergio ramos deserved a red card, there should have been a penalty on the last corner from Croatia, the spanish player threw him down over his back, it looked like greco roman wrestling. you might be blind. have your vision checked please.

Old Post Jun-18-2012 21:53 
Click Here to See the Profile for zidumare Click here to Send zidumare a Private Message Add zidumare to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

Old Post Jun-18-2012 21:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

You quoted yourself you imbecile. You're just as stupid as you were when you were trying to pretend you're God.

Old Post Jun-18-2012 21:57  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

My mom is Irish. I'm going to kick her right in the cunt tonight to celebrate.

Old Post Jun-18-2012 21:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zidumare
Junior tranceaddict

ive never pretended about anything in my life, if I Am the ONE in question. i dont fuck around, and i dont waste my time, fucking around. refer to yourself when you make references of false realities and inner personality division.

Old Post Jun-18-2012 22:09 
Lira
Put on robe & wizard hat!

quote:
the refereeing of EURO 2012 so far has been nothing but political. what a shame that dickheads with money are ruining all of sports, along with everything else on this planet. nothing is sacred anymore, when offered 3 coins and a piece of paper. society = material and monetary idolatry.

Keep spouting nonsense for its own sake in every single thread you post and this account is going to have the same fate as TheTrinity's.

quote:
Originally said by Maurice Moss
I came here to kick ass and drink milk... and I've just finished my milk

Old Post Jun-18-2012 22:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click Here to Email Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zidumare
Junior tranceaddict

you are right. stupidity does have a problem making sense of intelligence. you could be more ignorant than this, and you still have time to achieve it, if that is what pleases you. !!

Old Post Jun-18-2012 23:06 
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

i've got what pleases you right here. *points at erection*

Old Post Jun-18-2012 23:08 
Lira
Put on robe & wizard hat!

quote:
you are right. stupidity does have a problem making sense of intelligence. you could be more ignorant than this, and you still have time to achieve it, if that is what pleases you. !!

It doesn't please me at all, but you pushed your luck. I'm suspending this account because you clearly didn't learn anything from having your other account banned.

quote:
Originally said by Maurice Moss
I came here to kick ass and drink milk... and I've just finished my milk

Old Post Jun-18-2012 23:22 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click Here to Email Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Euro 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread