Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Euro 2012
Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
djhaziel
Snake Charmer

Old Post Jun-28-2012 21:21  Peru
Click Here to See the Profile for djhaziel Click here to Send djhaziel a Private Message Add djhaziel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Frenkieee
mighty real

quote:
Originally posted by Euforix
They obviously wanted to save Mario for the final. Buffon better be awake or otherwise Spain wins easily.

Yes, because Spain really impressed yesterday and Italy were poor as fuck today.

Old Post Jun-28-2012 21:46  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Frenkieee Click here to Send Frenkieee a Private Message Add Frenkieee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djhaziel
Snake Charmer

quote:
Originally posted by DJ RANN
Germany will rape the Italians in every way - no question.

Pirlo is the only player that has shown world class ability on the side, and Italy have only scored 4 goal in the entire tournament, opposed to Germany's 9, and Italy have had a fucking easy run so far.

Italy can't play anything like they've played in the tournament so far and hope to beat the Germans.

I'm gonna pay attention to your posts more often now.

Old Post Jun-28-2012 21:46  Peru
Click Here to See the Profile for djhaziel Click here to Send djhaziel a Private Message Add djhaziel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Warte... Was!?

I was being sarcastic.

Black guy, two goals and Germany loses? Uh, yea.

Old Post Jun-28-2012 21:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GoSpeedGo!
no more Mr. Nice Guy

Match of the tournament.

I hope they wreck Spain in the final.

Old Post Jun-28-2012 21:47 
Click Here to See the Profile for GoSpeedGo! Click here to Send GoSpeedGo! a Private Message Add GoSpeedGo! to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
20 years tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Euforix
They obviously wanted to save Mario for the final. Buffon better be awake or otherwise Spain wins easily.

I got the impression Mario wanted to save himself for the final.

Now on Beatport: R-Jen - From Varna With Love , click here

Old Post Jun-28-2012 21:47  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJ RANN
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by GoSpeedGo!
Match of the tournament.

have to agree. That was not the same Italy as previous games. Germany just couldn't handle them.

Anyone got a fork for me to eat this pie with?

Old Post Jun-28-2012 22:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJ RANN Click here to Send DJ RANN a Private Message Add DJ RANN to your buddy list DJ RANN is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Put on robe & wizard hat!

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
I was being sarcastic.

Black guy, two goals and Germany loses? Uh, yea.

Actually, this may turn out to be a good thing.

I do have the impression, and I've never really looked into it, that racism is stronger in Italy than in Germany nowadays, so whereas there's always the "let's not be Nazis again!" worry in Deutschland, it's incredibly positive for Italy to have someone like Balotelli saving the day.

quote:
Originally said by Maurice Moss
I came here to kick ass and drink milk... and I've just finished my milk

Old Post Jun-28-2012 22:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click Here to Email Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
it's incredibly positive for Italy to have someone like Balotelli saving the day

I was thinking the same thing.

It's just easier to pick on the Germans for it

Old Post Jun-28-2012 22:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Watts
Supreme tranceaddict

All was lost...

Old Post Jun-28-2012 22:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Watts Click here to Send Watts a Private Message Add Watts to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
6meets9
tranceaddict in training

FUCK! Words can't describe how pissed off and bummed out I am. Hats off to Italy for a good performance even though I still think they're a bunch of divers, pussies and total cheats who play very dirty when it suits them most. I do however have respect for Pirlo. Might watch the game on sunday. May the best team win.

Old Post Jun-28-2012 22:17  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for 6meets9 Click here to Send 6meets9 a Private Message Add 6meets9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

quote:
Originally posted by 6meets9
FUCK! Words can't describe how pissed off and bummed out I am. Hats off to Italy for a good performance even though I still think they're a bunch of divers, pussies and total cheats who play very dirty when it suits them most. I do however have respect for Pirlo. Might watch the game on sunday. May the best team win.

You're talking about Spain right?

Old Post Jun-28-2012 22:28  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Euro 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread