Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Euro 2012
Pages (31): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
djhaziel
Snake Charmer

This has to be the worst Netherlands football team that I've seen in years... what a dull game.

Old Post Jun-13-2012 21:12  Peru
Click Here to See the Profile for djhaziel Click here to Send djhaziel a Private Message Add djhaziel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Put on robe & wizard hat!

quote:
Originally posted by djhaziel
This has to be the worst Netherlands football team that I've seen in years... what a dull game.

I can't put into words how disappointed I was, so here's a picture instead:

And I was hoping for an awesome game

quote:
Originally said by Maurice Moss
I came here to kick ass and drink milk... and I've just finished my milk

Old Post Jun-13-2012 21:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click Here to Email Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

too much pubic hair imo. aerodynamics are important.

Old Post Jun-13-2012 21:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Put on robe & wizard hat!

quote:
Originally posted by zyklon-jay
too much pubic hair imo. aerodynamics are important.

quote:
Originally said by Maurice Moss
I came here to kick ass and drink milk... and I've just finished my milk

Old Post Jun-13-2012 21:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click Here to Email Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trance-M
20 years tranceaddict

Germany was superior in every way and just played better (not really unexpected), nothing to say against that.
Small chance left by the way, but then Germany must beat Denmark and we must beat Portugal with good numbers.

But if we can't show nice play it's not much fun to me even if we would win. It was a fair game and the referee did an excellent job.

R-Jen - Warhol Symphony (now at Beatport), click here

Old Post Jun-13-2012 21:59  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Trance-M Click here to Send Trance-M a Private Message Add Trance-M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Euforix
LoungeAddict

Congratulations Germany! No offense for Holland ofc, Trance-MB has the right attitudw.

Old Post Jun-13-2012 22:17  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for Euforix Click here to Send Euforix a Private Message Add Euforix to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yonny
Supreme tranceaddict

Obviously Holland is suffering from having a lousy midfield... Its a shame tho, because they have so much tallent in the front row... Im surprised seeing Germany defending good, they needed a CB like Hummels.

Old Post Jun-14-2012 00:49  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for yonny Click here to Send yonny a Private Message Visit yonny's homepage! Add yonny to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Fledz
Lost & Found

Holland doesn't have a bad team, they just don't want to be there. In-fighting, lazy players, sloppy defending and a general lack of "fuck this I can't be bothered". They deserve to drop out completely.

Old Post Jun-14-2012 01:01  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for Fledz Click here to Send Fledz a Private Message Add Fledz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kamil
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Fledz
Holland doesn't have a bad team, they just don't want to be there. In-fighting, lazy players, sloppy defending and a general lack of "fuck this I can't be bothered". They deserve to drop out completely.

They can't be as lazy as Ronaldo;

www.ungraphic.com

Old Post Jun-14-2012 01:06  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for kamil Click here to Send kamil a Private Message Visit kamil's homepage! Add kamil to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EarnYourKeep
LOSO x HOV

Old Post Jun-14-2012 02:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for EarnYourKeep Click Here to Email EarnYourKeep Click here to Send EarnYourKeep a Private Message Visit EarnYourKeep's homepage! Add EarnYourKeep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

Gomez !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jun-14-2012 03:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

As I'm half German and half Dutch, this was a bit of a tough game for me today, but I decided to root for my Dutch half since more of my family currently lives there. The game was on during lunch so I was talking to my friend at work at this, and my boss apparently took offense to me partially rooting for Germany. He commented that he hates the Germans and then, after I ignored this, asked me how the hell I could support the Germans. I calmly explained that I was half German and he went on for several minutes about the Germans killing Dutch children during WWII. This mother****** isn't even Dutch. I had no idea how to respond, but luckily Gomez saved me from needing to respond by kicking ass.

Old Post Jun-14-2012 06:24 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Euro 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (31): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread