Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Euro 2012
Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Meat187
Diese schei▀ Katze

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Try this:

This reminds me of something I find really retarded: whenever there is some accident, earthquake or whatever the reporters say things like "50 people dead, among them women and even children". Would it be totally okay if only grown men died? Is a dead woman somehow worse than a dead man? Is it better to die at 22 than at 17? I understand there's a difference between military and civilian victims, but why the hell is it generally accepted that dead women and children are somehow more tragic and shocking than dead men?

Then stop coloring and visit Meat187's mix archive!

Old Post Jun-14-2012 13:42  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kamil
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Meat187
This reminds me of something I find really retarded: whenever there is some accident, earthquake or whatever the reporters say things like "50 people dead, among them women and even children". Would it be totally okay if only grown men died? Is a dead woman somehow worse than a dead man? Is it better to die at 22 than at 17? I understand there's a difference between military and civilian victims, but why the hell is it generally accepted that dead women and children are somehow more tragic and shocking than dead men?

Feminists.

Old Post Jun-14-2012 13:50  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for kamil Click here to Send kamil a Private Message Add kamil to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Put on robe & wizard hat!

quote:
Originally posted by Meat187

Because you always reckon you could've banged some of them. The women, I mean, not the children. The reason children deserve a mention is solely because it's always sad when a blunt metal object hits them before puberty does

That's the best excuse I can come up with

quote:
Originally said by Maurice Moss
I came here to kick ass and drink milk... and I've just finished my milk

Old Post Jun-14-2012 13:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click Here to Email Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djhaziel
Snake Charmer

Minutes before the Spain vs ireland match begins. I have high expectations for this game ..ESPA˝A!!!

Old Post Jun-14-2012 19:44  Peru
Click Here to See the Profile for djhaziel Click here to Send djhaziel a Private Message Add djhaziel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
6meets9
tranceaddict in training

It was a good game. Ireland has some of the best fans in the world! Best of luck next time cause unfortunately, I don't see them making it to the next round.

Hoping for a Germany vs Spain final rematch.

Old Post Jun-14-2012 21:43  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for 6meets9 Click here to Send 6meets9 a Private Message Add 6meets9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

Spain is ghey

Old Post Jun-14-2012 21:44  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Frenkieee
mighty real

quote:
Originally posted by Fledz
Holland doesn't have a bad team, they just don't want to be there. In-fighting, lazy players, sloppy defending and a general lack of "fuck this I can't be bothered". They deserve to drop out completely.

I don't agree 100% because of that last sentence but other than that.. yeah. I mean fuck, with only a couple of minutes left on the clock and you STILL manage to let the Germans pass the ball around without coming within a 5 meter reach of any of them.. that is beyond me.

They didn't deserve to win or even draw. Ugh.

Old Post Jun-14-2012 21:56  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Frenkieee Click here to Send Frenkieee a Private Message Add Frenkieee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acton
VANDIT Knight

Fuck me, we may actually win a match.

>>> Beatport Stuff <<<

Old Post Jun-15-2012 20:45  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Acton Click Here to Email Acton Click here to Send Acton a Private Message Visit Acton's homepage! Add Acton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stren
HODOR

that rain was intense

insignificant cor member alliance

Old Post Jun-15-2012 20:49  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for stren Click here to Send stren a Private Message Visit stren's homepage! Add stren to your buddy list stren is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djhaziel
Snake Charmer

quote:
Originally posted by Acton
Fuck me, we may actually win a match.

You guys actually might. I think england has done a pretty good job so far considering the squad hasn't had enough time to play together, defensively speaking you guys are pretty solid .

Old Post Jun-15-2012 20:50  Peru
Click Here to See the Profile for djhaziel Click here to Send djhaziel a Private Message Add djhaziel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acton
VANDIT Knight

quote:
Originally posted by djhaziel
You guys actually might. I think england has done a pretty good job so far considering the squad hasn't had enough time to play together, defensively speaking you guys are pretty solid .

Yeah, I think we're playing really well to be fair.

Although we've been in this position before with Sweden on many occasions.... and still lost come full time.

>>> Beatport Stuff <<<

Old Post Jun-15-2012 20:58  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Acton Click Here to Email Acton Click here to Send Acton a Private Message Visit Acton's homepage! Add Acton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acton
VANDIT Knight

LOL at the Frankie Boyle comment on Twatter...

"Andy Carroll looks like he's leading a Trade Delegation on Babylon 5"

>>> Beatport Stuff <<<

Old Post Jun-15-2012 21:01  England

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Euro 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread