Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Raphie Grooves: The Abyss (Original Mix)
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Butler
Supreme tranceaddict

I think I fedback on this under the original thread, but anyways, this dark stuff is nice on my ears. If I were picky I'd say it's a little too clean, but that's just a taste thing.

Old Post Jun-17-2012 00:51  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Butler Click here to Send Richard Butler a Private Message Add Richard Butler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover03591
Trained tranceaddict

It's good. You have good melody ideas, you are good at mixing & mastering and all your tracks have unique elements.

But to give some feedback for continued improvement (since you have potential to be really good) I think to go to the next level you need to make your songs bigger more aggressive and more interesting. Transitions are important and introductions are more complex these days than just drums.

Old Post Jun-18-2012 20:36  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover03591 Click here to Send Trancelover03591 a Private Message Add Trancelover03591 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Beatflux
Rising Star in training

There's no hook here. Writing is kind of basic, but the arrangement is sound. More fx at the beginning would help a bit, but I don't even think its worth it to try and make a change like that.

Old Post Jun-18-2012 22:38  Trinidad and Tobago
Click Here to See the Profile for Beatflux Click here to Send Beatflux a Private Message Add Beatflux to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Raphie Grooves: The Abyss (Original Mix)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread