Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Zykklon-Jay
Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Mark Anthony
Holy shit dude!!

it's amazing how a british chinese made this joint:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYtb...ture=plpp_video

Old Post Jul-16-2012 21:55  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity. Click here to Send Mattsanity. a Private Message Add Mattsanity. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iTranscendence
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
How ironic would it be if atheistic scientists studying quantum physics accidentally derived an equation that proved prayer as valid and scientifically verifiable method of effecting items that our outer shell cannot physically interact with?

It's close, they know it takes 1/10th of 1% of any given population to affect the change.
http://www.google.com/search?q=isaiah+effect

Old Post Jul-17-2012 03:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iTranscendence Click here to Send iTranscendence a Private Message Visit iTranscendence's homepage! Add iTranscendence to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mark Anthony
Dance Floor Poet

Cool clip. I'm not in agreement with 100% of it but I do find the concepts interesting at least.

I was thinking tonight how impressed I would be if the bible contained physics equations in it. That would give it some fucking legitimacy. No excuse of "lost in translation" would apply in this case.

I'm not an atheist because the more I study this material, the more I start to think that a being from a higher dimension is watching this all happen with enjoyment. Our entire environment is energy, that is all that there is. Energy, and rules governing how energy flows from place to place.

It is so mind bogglingly intricate.

Thank you TA members for the support!

Last edited by Mark Anthony on Jul-17-2012 at 04:15

Old Post Jul-17-2012 04:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Anthony Click here to Send Mark Anthony a Private Message Add Mark Anthony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iTranscendence
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Cool clip. I'm not in agreement with 100% of it but I do find the concepts interesting at least.

Neither am I, however there are definitely some fundamental truths to the universe in it.

quote:
I was thinking tonight how impressed I would be if the bible contained physics equations in it. That would give it some fucking legitimacy. No excuse of "lost in translation" would apply in this case.

May be not equations but definitely those same truths in a metaphorical or allegorical sense. Did you get to the part in the video where it shows how sound vibrations create shape to matter?

"1In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 2And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 3And God said, Let there be light: and there was light"

Speaking implies sound vibration.

quote:
I'm not an atheist because the more I study this material, the more I start to think that a being from a higher dimension is watching this all happen with enjoyment. Our entire environment is energy, that is all that there is. Energy, and rules governing how energy flows from place to place.

It is so mind bogglingly intricate.

What if it isn't watching, What if it's experiencing itself through us, thusly each other, subjectively (just as Bill Hick said). What if the Universe itself is the mind of God and we're it's imaginary friends.

Old Post Jul-17-2012 06:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iTranscendence Click here to Send iTranscendence a Private Message Visit iTranscendence's homepage! Add iTranscendence to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mark Anthony
Dance Floor Poet

Wow that's an amazing concept.

I have a book called "UNIVERSE" that also shows a map of the known cosmos. It shows that same wirey network that you see above in the dark blue. I remember calling my friend and telling him that I was convinced that we were inside of something else that was alive.

In fact I'm almost postitive that the image that you see in the lower right of that thing you posted is from the exact same book that I have. I can tell because it has the square indicating that its a zoom-out view.

Hicks says that we are gods thoughts. If thats the case though why is there so much imperfection in humanity itself? Maybe its because we dont all know it yet.

As a species we should be doing much better than this. I look around and I see beauty but I also see a force pulling us backwards as a collective if we allow it to.

Old Post Jul-17-2012 17:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Anthony Click here to Send Mark Anthony a Private Message Add Mark Anthony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

quote:
Gold.

Yo serious note. That cat litter set that you did is amazing. Did you do that all on turntables? I'm going to need a tracklist please. So much retro-gold on there the damn think is sparkling.

True Story: I was waiting at a redlight with that "who is he, and what is he to you?" track on and this 50 year old black couple in a huge BWM Sedan had their windows down and were jamming out. Mission accomplished.

Roach Motel - The Night (Accapella) [Junior Boy's Own] 1996
Floating Points - Truly [Eglo Records] 2009
Baaz - Black Pattern [Quintessentials] 2010
Mrsk - Close To Me [Rush Hour] 2010
Kasper - Hooked On You [Quintessentials] 2009
Ray Okpara - Please [Drumpoet Community] 2008
Bill Withers - Who Is He [Henrick Schwartz Edit] [Not On Label]2009
Varoslav & Okain - Woawoa [Tsuba] 2009
Luca Bachetti - El Matador (Dub Mix) [Ovum] 2008
Alex Moments & Matt Brown - Skytope (Lauhaus Remix) [Kikidee Suchtreflex]2010
Carl Craig & Moritz Von Oswald - Movement 8 (C2 Version) [Deutsche Grammaphone] 2008
Peggy Lee - Fever (Jetee Bootleg) [Unreleased]
Lele Checchini - Calrinetto (David Keno Remix) [Frequenza Limited] 2009
Azuni - Believe [Drumpoet Community] 2010
Elef.ant - Hey Folks [Weplayminimal] 2009
Langenberg - Judgement Day [Drumpoet Community] 2008
ATFC - Juss A Beat (Accapella ) [Defected] 2008
Mk Feat Alana - Burning (Original Vibe Mix) [Cardiac Records] 1992

It was "hybrid" i guess. Records/cd/serato.

To be honest i wish i would have stayed more sober, because without the fuck ups this could be one of my better ones. There is no such thing as leaving adequate head room while rolling a joint with one hand, picking reords with another, and being "like do i drop the weed to fix this, nah." moments.

Many black people did not dance to this. Mark bring the Schwarz edit to court for this divorce and use it as your closing statement while holding a boombox over your head. POW!!! Talk about impact. Then when it's over cross your arms Vanilla Ice style and scream,"Order in your court Bitch! Word to the mutha.". They can't take all of an isnane man's money.

and in case anyone didn't know jetee is jupiterone on TA and a fag that never finished that dean martin track.

Last edited by zyklon-jay on Jul-17-2012 at 19:30

Old Post Jul-17-2012 19:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity.
Supreme tranceaddict

This is certainly no shot to MA. I'm just saying Godd doesn't exist.

Last edited by Mattsanity. on Jul-17-2012 at 21:53

Old Post Jul-17-2012 21:43  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity. Click here to Send Mattsanity. a Private Message Add Mattsanity. to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

This is my most racist mix just for you shitty wok.

Old Post Jul-17-2012 22:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mark Anthony
Dance Floor Poet

quote:
Originally posted by Mattsanity.
This is certainly no shot to MA. I'm just saying Godd doesn't exist.

If god does exist, it would not be in the context that you or I could ever comprehend.

Jay - your mix doesnt have any noticeable fuckups. Your transitions are swift and keep the momentum going. Bass line switches are nice too.

The thing that I would change is the scratched record at 10 minutes. Time to get a new copy of that one

There are no lawyers involved my divorce nor is there any money involved. She hassles me when she gets the opportunity, but otherwise we are still on speaking terms. Thanks for the consideration though.

Old Post Jul-17-2012 23:26  United States
idoru
You Can Call Me Al

quote:
BILL001

Purchased without even blinking. That track is the SHIT!

I've had the pleasure of destroying a crowd with this multiple times. Great bootleg.

Old Post Jul-18-2012 00:39 
Click Here to See the Profile for idoru Click here to Send idoru a Private Message Add idoru to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mark Anthony
Dance Floor Poet

quote:
Originally posted by idoru
I've had the pleasure of destroying a crowd with this multiple times. Great bootleg.

Glad to hear it. So soulful. Jay thanks for the tracklist too btw.

Old Post Jul-18-2012 01:03  United States
iTranscendence
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Wow that's an amazing concept.

I have a book called "UNIVERSE" that also shows a map of the known cosmos. It shows that same wirey network that you see above in the dark blue. I remember calling my friend and telling him that I was convinced that we were inside of something else that was alive.

In fact I'm almost postitive that the image that you see in the lower right of that thing you posted is from the exact same book that I have. I can tell because it has the square indicating that its a zoom-out view.

Thanks, I can't say it's entirely mine, more a synthesis of dozens of other concepts. I'm sharing years of research, pondering and reflection in a few paragraphs. I think the similarity of the shape of the universe and a neural network is beyond uncanny even when explained with fractal math.

Again to use some "religious" context, the 'Lords prayer' that Christ taught his disciples according to the Bible is a direct emotional edification of what we are looking at here.

"OUR FATHER WHO ART IN HEAVEN
Hallowed be Thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
On EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN"

quote:
Hicks says that we are gods thoughts. If thats the case though why is there so much imperfection in humanity itself? Maybe its because we dont all know it yet.

That I think is a two part answer, the first part a lot of the information I've already posted touches on. We have to embrace the consciousness of that role as the first step toward obtaining that higher level of existence. I would even surmise the PLUR RAVE experience of the 90's that so many here have such a strong emotional attachment to is a dim reflection, like on water, of this higher connection we are all desperately seeking.

quote:
As a species we should be doing much better than this. I look around and I see beauty but I also see a force pulling us backwards as a collective if we allow it to.

The second is going to be a lot more controversial, challenging and difficult to understand or accept. Again posting =/= 100% endorsement, but I follow the research where it leads me, even when it makes me uncomfortable. We should be doing much better than this. The question is, why?

Last edited by iTranscendence on Jul-18-2012 at 02:33

Old Post Jul-18-2012 02:22  United States

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > Zykklon-Jay
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (13): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread