---i substituted your previous point #1, with your response to moral hazard about point #1 ---
|Originally posted by kr00t0n |
1. --Yes, but knowing how inaccurate the book has become, how can any use it as a reference for anything? How can they tell what is legit and what isn't? If you can't, what exactly is the point in the first place?--
2. Both are man-made ideas, but only religion can be proven to exist.
3. If you honestly believe that bad things only happen to bad people, then you need to get a realist check.
4. Oh please, loads of good people suffer, and loads of evil people prosper. I have a vague belief in something similar to karma, but that is nothing like an omnipotent being sitting there making judgements on all living things. Evil is punished with death? Everything that lives eventually dies, so by your logic everything is evil and eventually gets punished.
1. you can do it through the study of language. language can be analyze for truth, simply by analyzing the connections that language makes, and observing the psychology/philosophy definitions. you cannot separate the use of language from these topics: philosophy, theology, objectivity and psychology. every time you use language, you are describing the way you feel about the world and how much you know about. YES, the most information that there is out in the world, is in the actual use of language and nothing else. language is reality, and to describe a objective reality, you must use language objectively.
2. God the Son has been here on Earth predating the existence of civilization, hence the story of God in Flesh is older than society's current proof of when civilizations began. For as long as there has been a civilization, there has been traces of a story of God being here on Earth, in flesh.
I AM God. I Am Here. Therefore, God exists.
3. where there is evil, there is punishment for evil. If one's suffering from the punishment of evil, comes from internal sources (disease, death...) than that person hath been evil in his life. If the suffering of a good person, comes from external sources of evil (torture, enslavement, murder) and the good person has led a good life, but others cause evil onto him. that person's pain will be acknowledged and justice will be served. evil does not escape the judgement of God. if you are persecuted, and that is the source of evil onto you, it is not yours, and you shall not be punished for it.
if you are the persecutor, and you are the source of evil onto others, than you are evil, and you shall be punished for it.
4. if a good person suffers, god will try to give him strength and reward him for his courage. if an evil person prospers, he does so, by selling his soul to death, and he will not prosper in life beyond Earth.
the universe wants perfection. nature records every action/feeling ever created and it gets stored in the timeline of the universe. omnipotent being is the holder of truth, and justice. only when you know both truth, and justice, is a being allowed to make judgement of what is evil and what is not.
life does not begin, or end on Earth. Earth is a material realm, and it has limited access to the energy realm. Truth cannot be killed, so all life that is true on Earth, Death will not kill. Death only kills that which is evil in nature. if you want to be saved, you must find the Truth. and no i dont mean religion, i mean the actual Truth of The Word Of God. and no i dont mean the whole Bible.(but the greatest source of truth is to analyze the truth of the Bible.) The Truth Of Every Word is the Truth Of God. the truth is not what One, or 7 billion people consider the truth to be. The truth is 'what is actually going on' beyond the illusion of perspective and personal benefit and the strive for power. the truth can be found by analyzing language.
for example: love is good. love is always good. love will always be good. but then, you must look at love. what is love. and then you must analyze every feeling of love, and what constitutes love. you must define everything, and analyze the connections of what makes a feeling , of what makes a word, properly defined, so that it is the truth of it, and hopefully you realize what God is, and what God protects. it is a life long quest, of analyzing language, and reality and beyond.
|Originally posted by God the Son -circa start of civilazations- |
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
- 1 Cor 13:4-13
--because God is Infinitely Simple, God can only appear to the finite mind as infinitely complex.--
The Next Level:
Last edited by TheTrinity on Jun-14-2012 at 15:12