Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Stanley Cup playoffs 2012
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Spin Laden
Nick Vachon approved

Stanley Cup playoffs 2012

I know you guys are still waiting for an NHL franchise but any comments on the current playoffs?

for me it would be

- obvious parity
- shot blocking
- relatively fresh blood with the five teams left
- top notch goaltending
- close games, low scoring

Right now I would have to say LA vs NJD for Cup but you never know..

Once I took a piss in front of everybody at Stereo. Put the garbage under the mixer, and did it right there while people were dancing and screaming. people thought I was playing with the mixer but I was playing with my zizi.

quote:
Originally posted by Enjoy
a classic from the aria days:
me: are you on TA?
girl: uhhhh... im on speed

Old Post May-09-2012 19:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Spin Laden Click here to Send Spin Laden a Private Message Add Spin Laden to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

Can't believe NJ got by Philly, after the Pittsburgh series I thought the Flyers had it wrapped it.

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post May-09-2012 19:36  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

- I want the WASH to beat NYR cause i hate NYR. Never liked them.
- That series is tough to watch because the games are so close, WASH is playing a really tight defensive game
- other than NYR, Im happy with any team winning, although PHX has a chance to win the cup I say fuck them if their fans dont support the team during the regular season then you shouldnt deserve a championship. Although, I do believe Shane Doan is deserving of one after years of disappointment and also being the captain time and time again of Canada world cup team.
- shot blocking yes!
- Kovalchuk is show up! Did you see that blast from the point? Holy NHL 2012! PING!

Uh, I think the Kings will win the conference final though, and Dustin brown would win Conn Smyth if anything.

Flyers were too burnt out from the Pens series. The pens really took it to them and all the big players from that series didnt show up. coutourier, schenn, simmonds etc. Best player in the world make a stupid play that cost them game 4 and eventually game 5.

The devils didnt get emotional like the flyer would have liked because they play that type of game better.

Sorry for the horrible sentence structure, im in a bind.

Last edited by Dior Homme on May-09-2012 at 20:02

Old Post May-09-2012 19:53  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

quote:
Originally posted by Dior Homme
although PHX has a chance to win the cup I say fuck them if their fans dont support the team during the regular season then you should deserve a championship.

+1

and can I just add, a big 'fuck you' to gary bettman.

• Do Santos - Menina

Old Post May-09-2012 19:58  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dior Homme
Hedi Slimane

^^^
sorry i had to edit 'shouldn't'

Old Post May-09-2012 20:02  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Dior Homme Click here to Send Dior Homme a Private Message Visit Dior Homme's homepage! Add Dior Homme to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GGM
Supreme houseaddict

It'd be sick if NJ took it. I'm not a fan of theirs in general but if Marty could take home a cup and retire that'd be a glorious ending to a ridiculous career...

Old Post May-09-2012 20:25  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for GGM Click here to Send GGM a Private Message Add GGM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
randallpink
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by GGM
It'd be sick if NJ took it. I'm not a fan of theirs in general but if Marty could take home a cup and retire that'd be a glorious ending to a ridiculous career...

especially after people pretty much writing him off as done after the first half of last years season.

Old Post May-09-2012 20:52  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for randallpink Click here to Send randallpink a Private Message Visit randallpink's homepage! Add randallpink to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
geroin
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by GGM

that and kovalchuks shitty luck before, maybe he can do it this year

njd is the strongest team atm i believe

Old Post May-09-2012 21:59  Russia
Click Here to See the Profile for geroin Click here to Send geroin a Private Message Add geroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Coxx
Supreme tranceaddict

would like to see Washington beat the Rangers i hate their coach, New Jersey will win the cup
as old as Martin Brodeur is hes playing so well would take him over any other goalie, this will
be the only way an ex leaf will win a cup!

Old Post May-09-2012 22:18 
Click Here to See the Profile for Coxx Click here to Send Coxx a Private Message Add Coxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

quote:
Originally posted by Coxx
as old as Martin Brodeur is hes playing so well would take him over any other goalie, this will
be the only way an ex leaf will win a cup!

wait...what?? Are you implying Brodeur is an ex leaf?

• Do Santos - Menina

Old Post May-09-2012 23:03  Germany
Coxx
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut
wait...what?? Are you implying Brodeur is an ex leaf?
was talking about Alexei Ponikarovsky

Old Post May-09-2012 23:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for Coxx Click here to Send Coxx a Private Message Add Coxx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

ahhh fair enough, for a minute I was lost lol

• Do Santos - Menina

Old Post May-09-2012 23:19  Germany

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Stanley Cup playoffs 2012
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (7): [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread