Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Eric Prydz @ Hollywood Palladium (July 14)
Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Junior Chavez
So I see you are serious. lol. I overestimated your intelligence to be of a normal level.

simple question, he could have played it...
if you base someone else's intelligence on a question posed on a music thread, then we can draw conclusions on your smarts. hope your music is selling like hot cakes on beatport because it doesnt seem you've even reached LA local opener status yet. dj deone > you lol

Old Post Jul-18-2012 07:07  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Junior Chavez
(System Recordings / OC)

quote:
Originally posted by bigperf
simple question, he could have played it...
if you base someone else's intelligence on a question posed on a music thread, then we can draw conclusions on your smarts. hope your music is selling like hot cakes on beatport because it doesnt seem you've even reached LA local opener status yet. dj deone > you lol

yawn.

So since we have to spell it out for you and your intelligence about music seems to be way under par...

n...o....

he wouldn't dare play that trash of a track and ruin his progressive tech set.

still very shocked you asked twice as if it was a legit question...

perf... STOP.... THINK ABOUT IT.

"There are no barriers, only choices."

Old Post Jul-18-2012 07:22  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for Junior Chavez Click here to Send Junior Chavez a Private Message Visit Junior Chavez's homepage! Add Junior Chavez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

he played a remix of this song...

guess he hasnt made a progressive tech remix of call on me...

Old Post Jul-18-2012 07:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Junior Chavez
(System Recordings / OC)

good job on picking out the closing track to his 2.5 hour progressive set.

"There are no barriers, only choices."

Old Post Jul-18-2012 07:35  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for Junior Chavez Click here to Send Junior Chavez a Private Message Visit Junior Chavez's homepage! Add Junior Chavez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

quote:
Originally posted by Cool1g
http://bit.ly/Of5jpo

Facepalm, ok man you showed me the goods, i'll check it out.

Juan Paulino - Quantum Break (Original Mix) [Progressive Breaks]

Old Post Jul-18-2012 08:19  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Paulino Click here to Send Juan Paulino a Private Message Visit Juan Paulino's homepage! Add Juan Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
omega1n
Coldharbour Addict

quote:
^^ no one has answered either way....
so did he? if you went to go see michael jackson sing you'd expect to hear Billie Jean.

I'll make sure to ask eric august 13th to incorporate it in his set, if he plays 3 hours, thats an extra 30 minutes to get it in.

No. He didn't play it and never will.

Old Post Jul-18-2012 14:39  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for omega1n Click here to Send omega1n a Private Message Add omega1n to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AbcGum
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
did he play his only #1 single, call on me?

Wow, people are really interested in hear that POS?

I hope you're joking.

Old Post Jul-18-2012 17:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for AbcGum Click here to Send AbcGum a Private Message Add AbcGum to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by AbcGum

I hope you're joking.

I wasn't there, as for the interest, it is his highest selling track by far, that at least meant people were interestEd in BUYING it. Im going to go out on a limb here, but I assumed they bought it to ummm listen to it?

Old Post Jul-18-2012 20:50  United States
DjWoody
Chingon

quote:
Originally posted by AbcGum

I hope you're joking.

I actually did want to hear it. There, I admitted it. Maybe he has a personal unreleased remix that flowed well with his set, maybe he doesn't but most DJ's/Producers have unreleased versions of their tracks that flow into their sets. Who knows...

quote:
Originally posted by Junior Chavez
good job on picking out the closing track to his 2.5 hour progressive set.

D00d, he played Blue Monday! Not progressive at all. I'm sure if EP would've dropped it he would've done something creative to bring it just like he did with Blue Monday.

Old Post Jul-18-2012 21:28  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for DjWoody Click here to Send DjWoody a Private Message Visit DjWoody's homepage! Add DjWoody to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tygamilk
Senior tranceaddict

is his set anywhere online yet? i want to relive the night....

Old Post Jul-18-2012 21:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for tygamilk Click here to Send tygamilk a Private Message Add tygamilk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjWoody
Chingon

quote:
Originally posted by tygamilk
is his set anywhere online yet? i want to relive the night....

+1

Old Post Jul-18-2012 21:35  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for DjWoody Click here to Send DjWoody a Private Message Visit DjWoody's homepage! Add DjWoody to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Juan Paulino
Come Away O Human Child

quote:
Originally posted by tygamilk
is his set anywhere online yet?

+2

Juan Paulino - Quantum Break (Original Mix) [Progressive Breaks]

Old Post Jul-19-2012 02:17  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Juan Paulino Click here to Send Juan Paulino a Private Message Visit Juan Paulino's homepage! Add Juan Paulino to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Eric Prydz @ Hollywood Palladium (July 14)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (14): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread