Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > LEAKED: DJ Tour Riders
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DjWoody
Chingon

LEAKED: DJ Tour Riders

http://edmsnob.com/leaked-contracts...te-edm-artists/

Old Post Jun-19-2012 20:43  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for DjWoody Click here to Send DjWoody a Private Message Visit DjWoody's homepage! Add DjWoody to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

haha yeah i saw that yesterday
thought PVD's rider was pretty funny - he doesn't have a drop of booze on there. mostly just healthy fruits and juices.

Old Post Jun-19-2012 20:47  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

fucking dj's yo.

Old Post Jun-19-2012 20:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm beginning to hate DJ's nowadays.

correction... asshole dj's

Old Post Jun-19-2012 21:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iLLiE586
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Four (4) Bottles of house champagne to spray crowd

LOL

Old Post Jun-19-2012 22:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLiE586 Click here to Send iLLiE586 a Private Message Add iLLiE586 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djjoshuaallen
livin the dream

where is morillo???

Ill never forget the story from an avalon employee, he requested some outragous bently model to pick him up. When he arrived at the airport and saw that the bently was not the model he requested, he refused to ride, called his mgr. and awaited the correct model to arrive. what a fuckin douche!

Old Post Jun-19-2012 23:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djjoshuaallen Click here to Send djjoshuaallen a Private Message Visit djjoshuaallen's homepage! Add djjoshuaallen to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
La Galerķa
Senior tranceaddict

Steve Aoki: http://www.harderbloggerfaster.com/...rider-unveiled/

Old Post Jun-19-2012 23:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for La Galerķa Click here to Send La Galerķa a Private Message Visit La Galerķa's homepage! Add La Galerķa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DjWoody
Chingon

quote:
Originally posted by La Galerķa
Steve Aoki: http://www.harderbloggerfaster.com/...rider-unveiled/

Hahahaha that's a funny one.

"1/8 oz of local grass"

Ha! I'd make sure to cut some grass my dog shitted on and take it to him. lol

Last edited by DjWoody on Jun-20-2012 at 00:00

Old Post Jun-19-2012 23:49  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for DjWoody Click here to Send DjWoody a Private Message Visit DjWoody's homepage! Add DjWoody to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
msilin
Supreme tranceaddict

another good one that I found is deadmau5 - he requires 2 sets of socks. wtf?

i feel bad for whoever has to deal with these divas (the promoter, I'm guessing, in most cases). Some parts of it are probably fun, like going out to dinner, but I wonder how many of them freak out if they got the wrong champagne or vodka.

Old Post Jun-20-2012 00:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for msilin Click here to Send msilin a Private Message Visit msilin's homepage! Add msilin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

tbh... a lot of the dj's (humble dj's i should say) have writers that have these crazy lists but they say they don't need all that crap. It's what the agent/agency requires of the promoters.

obviously the socks, rose petals, boats n shit were added by the artist. to me... that's all gay. bitches like Aoki needing a boat to impress the crowd is just bull shit. he should rot in hell.

i've said it before... dj's get paid way too much.

Old Post Jun-20-2012 00:15  United States
GeminiZ
Supreme tranceaddict

Calvin Harris -
6 Packets of crisps (Flame Grilled Steak McCoys where available)

LOL WTF?

Old Post Jun-20-2012 00:58  Czech Republic
Click Here to See the Profile for GeminiZ Click here to Send GeminiZ a Private Message Add GeminiZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jonmitz
soundcloud.com/jonmitz

quote:
Originally posted by GeminiZ
Calvin Harris -
6 Packets of crisps (Flame Grilled Steak McCoys where available)

LOL WTF?

had to google... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCoy%27s_%28crisp%29

basically ruffles

Old Post Jun-20-2012 01:52  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for jonmitz Click Here to Email jonmitz Click here to Send jonmitz a Private Message Add jonmitz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > LEAKED: DJ Tour Riders
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread