Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Can you provide feedback on this track please
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
davidmclean
Junior tranceaddict

Can you provide feedback on this track please

Please take a moment to provide your feedback on this track:

Thanks in advance to anyone who provides their thoughts.

Cheers guys,

David.

Last edited by davidmclean on Jun-21-2012 at 23:57

Old Post Jun-21-2012 23:33  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for davidmclean Click here to Send davidmclean a Private Message Add davidmclean to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DJRYAN™
www.djryan.com

that's such a nice way to ask

08.30 - John Digweed
08.30 - DJRYAN
08.31 - Feed Me
09.03 - Zedd
09.14 - Above & Beyond
09.24 - DJRYAN
09.27 - Tomorrowworld

Old Post Jun-22-2012 04:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for DJRYAN™ Click here to Send DJRYAN™ a Private Message Visit DJRYAN™'s homepage! Add DJRYAN™ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
davidmclean
Junior tranceaddict

Glad you think so!

I always think anyone who takes their time to listen to other peoples tracks and then write some comments deserves to be thanked!

With that in mind - have you got any thoughts for me on the track?

Old Post Jun-22-2012 10:01  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for davidmclean Click here to Send davidmclean a Private Message Add davidmclean to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Trancelover03591
Trained tranceaddict

Well apart from the song being titled 'stroller' and the picture accompanying it being a bit... well there is a puppet, let's not avoid the subject... the song is OK.

It isn't a huge track and it would be forgettable in a trance set. The drums are somewhat old sounding. It doesn't sound compressed enough.

Some positives, I like the bass during the breakdown, both the synth and the notes it is playing. You show that you can arrange a track and the composition is pretty good. I think you need to work on making the track bigger especially in the bassline (it doesn't sound like there is much sub but I am not listening on good speakers).

This is a current Uplifting track released by Armada, the authority on current uplifting trance. And it's by Deynhoven who is about the most well known uplifting producer. His track is bigger (more powerful). The drums are more current and driving too. Also, I think you can hear his kick better to give the track a solid foundation.

Last edited by Trancelover03591 on Jun-22-2012 at 19:03

Old Post Jun-22-2012 18:56  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Trancelover03591 Click here to Send Trancelover03591 a Private Message Add Trancelover03591 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
davidmclean
Junior tranceaddict

thanks mate, some excellent feedback there, appreciated.

let me know if you ever want some feedback on any of your stuff, and i'd be happy to return the favour.

Regards,

David.

Old Post Jun-22-2012 19:19  United Kingdom
cqjb
tranceaddict

Yah mate bassline, I like it more dirty, get a nice big build in there and a delayed drop/break, I agree sort of not big enough but I know how much time goes into this so keep making it bigroom mate.

Trance Music New Trance Mix Download - Concoction #58

Old Post Jun-24-2012 18:08  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for cqjb Click here to Send cqjb a Private Message Visit cqjb's homepage! Add cqjb to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > Can you provide feedback on this track please
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread