Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Goodbye SHM?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Tosh
Supreme tranceaddict

Goodbye SHM?

http://www.dancingastronaut.com/201.../#axzz1yekuplKc

Old Post Jun-23-2012 23:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Tosh Click here to Send Tosh a Private Message Add Tosh to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
darin epsilon
www.darinepsilon.com

Could just be a very calculated PR stunt. If not, I'd imagine they're going back to focusing on their solo careers.

www.beatport.com/artist/darin-epsilon/31025
www.twitter.com/darinepsilon
www.youtube.com/darinepsilon

Old Post Jun-24-2012 00:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for darin epsilon Click here to Send darin epsilon a Private Message Visit darin epsilon's homepage! Add darin epsilon to your buddy list darin epsilon is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DaveT
NEED PERSONAL COPY-EDITOR

Old Post Jun-24-2012 00:23  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mmix
tranceaddict

They probably make more money when they tour individually

Old Post Jun-24-2012 00:37  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mmix Click here to Send mmix a Private Message Add mmix to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DaveT
NEED PERSONAL COPY-EDITOR

THen can charge twice as much for the occasional "reunion"

Old Post Jun-24-2012 00:38  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DaveT Click here to Send DaveT a Private Message Visit DaveT's homepage! Add DaveT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nerologic
Reduce Reuse & Recycle

http://www.swedishhousemafia.com/message/

It was a long time coming...

I will be in Ibiza for their last show out there in Sept. They will announce this in a few months, but I will give you guys a heads up.

There's something else going on stateside, but I can't say anything because nothing is confirmed yet...

Old Post Jun-24-2012 00:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nerologic Click here to Send Nerologic a Private Message Visit Nerologic's homepage! Add Nerologic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
iLLiE586
Supreme tranceaddict

More money to be made playing solo with their pre made mix tapes. Least effort for most reward, mainstream electronic music at its finest.

Old Post Jun-24-2012 02:14  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for iLLiE586 Click here to Send iLLiE586 a Private Message Add iLLiE586 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wackadoo
Senior tranceaddict

Best news I've heard this year!!

Old Post Jun-24-2012 02:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wackadoo Click here to Send wackadoo a Private Message Add wackadoo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LAdazeNYnights
Crossing Swords

They couldn't take DJ Sneak's criticism anymore.
lolll

Old Post Jun-24-2012 04:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for LAdazeNYnights Click here to Send LAdazeNYnights a Private Message Add LAdazeNYnights to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
gax
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by wackadoo
Best news I've heard this year!!

D I T T O!!!!
made my fucking day man.

Old Post Jun-24-2012 04:44  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for gax Click Here to Email gax Click here to Send gax a Private Message Visit gax's homepage! Add gax to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nima86
Supreme tranceaddict

i agree great news

Old Post Jun-24-2012 05:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for nima86 Click here to Send nima86 a Private Message Add nima86 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bigperf
Supreme tranceaddict

Awesome, no more pre made CDs from Angelo or missed flights from seb. I'll miss axwell tho. The press release states last tour....not last tour together right, so I guess prydz can represent the Swedes from now on.

Old Post Jun-24-2012 06:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for bigperf Click here to Send bigperf a Private Message Add bigperf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > Goodbye SHM?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread