Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > SHM calls it quits?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Nicolas Oliver
I don't think it'll ever happen. I don't think Ali would ever play the vast majority of tunes Sharam plays.

They're talking about it...

and That's a good start

Old Post Jun-25-2012 01:31 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stilez
RealTalk & Srsbidniz

Had a discussion about this on Saturday & they said that SHM had the best Essential Mix ever made lol [/end convo]

I find that it's all the new age 'house' fans that love them & find this news horrible. They're like the modern day Gouryella for them I guess.

Twitter | YouTube | Instagram | Soundcloud | MixCloud | BLOG

Old Post Jun-25-2012 06:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for Stilez Click here to Send Stilez a Private Message Visit Stilez's homepage! Add Stilez to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
WittyHandle
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Shaya007
They're talking about it...

and That's a good start

Nothing would bring back the Deep Dish we loved. George is on was nothing to write home about. If they ever did reunite, Dubfire should get 80% of the cut for putting up with Sharam.

Old Post Jun-25-2012 13:12  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for WittyHandle Click here to Send WittyHandle a Private Message Add WittyHandle to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jer
Back By Popular Demand

Not really looking to be the lone dissenting opinion here, but is it that wrong to see the SHM as a good thing for dance music as a whole? There was a lot of new general public exposure to club music that happened on their watch.

Side note, Greyhound was a fucking belter. Just sayin'.

Old Post Jun-25-2012 13:43  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Jer Click here to Send Jer a Private Message Visit Jer's homepage! Add Jer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
GGM
Supreme houseaddict

SHM aint splitting up I'd bet a hundo on it. They saw the attention it got DT from blabbing about it a few months ago and decided to borrow the idea.

Old Post Jun-25-2012 16:16  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for GGM Click here to Send GGM a Private Message Add GGM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LightsOut
Antagonist

I'm sure Sneak will have a thing or two to say about this. I mean, its so underground and house gangster to jump on the PR bandwagon afterall.

• Ambivalent - R U OK (Kasper is OK Mix)
  • Do Santos - Menina
  • Heartthrob - Baby Kate (Magda's "Where Is My Baby's Daddy" Mix)
  • Danton Eeprom - To The Bone (Jamie Jones Deep Sea Dub Mix)
  • Matt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls (Mark Brooms No Rave Stab Mix)

Old Post Jun-25-2012 16:35  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for LightsOut Click here to Send LightsOut a Private Message Add LightsOut to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
jester
[enigma within a enigma]

How they comparing themselves to the Beatles? One of them didn't get murdered yet.

Old Post Jun-25-2012 17:14 
Click Here to See the Profile for jester Click here to Send jester a Private Message Add jester to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Vanos
Underground

them and deadmous have to go

Old Post Jun-26-2012 01:54  Ukraine
Click Here to See the Profile for Vanos Click here to Send Vanos a Private Message Add Vanos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Shaya007
SMILE...YOU'RE FAMOUS!!!

quote:
Originally posted by WittyHandle
Nothing would bring back the Deep Dish we loved. George is on was nothing to write home about. If they ever did reunite, Dubfire should get 80% of the cut for putting up with Sharam.

lol

Share a story please

Old Post Jun-26-2012 03:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for Shaya007 Click here to Send Shaya007 a Private Message Visit Shaya007's homepage! Add Shaya007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Flec

wasnt SHM orignally just used a rough reference to ingrosso/angelo/axwell and more to do with their production style then djing? i thought that the dj supergroup aspect came after?

Old Post Jun-26-2012 19:27  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Flec Click here to Send Flec a Private Message Add Flec to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

this is great news, because they really did make there best music individually, or working with Laidback Luke, or under know banner name... I still wouldnt mind watching them live atleast once

Old Post Jun-28-2012 16:11  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ItalianPoiSon
Mr. Rager

quote:
Originally posted by LightsOut
I'm sure Sneak will have a thing or two to say about this. I mean, its so underground and house gangster to jump on the PR bandwagon afterall.

Sneak is such a hater... but i do like it when ppl speak there mind...

Old Post Jun-28-2012 16:15  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for ItalianPoiSon Click here to Send ItalianPoiSon a Private Message Visit ItalianPoiSon's homepage! Add ItalianPoiSon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > SHM calls it quits?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread