Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Quick Question.
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Amduscias
[ Disco Groupie ]

Read This! Quick Question.

I usually do not speak about politics here in Amerrka because it doesn't necessarily interest me, but it is no secret how much hatred there was against former president George W Bush.

I could probably google this but i figured you guys could give me a better answer. I reckon this question will make me sound stupid but i truly am just curious ( Also i was not even in America when this happened, i was also young and not very aware of things happening outside my country)

If George W Bush received so much fire while he was in office, how did he manage to get re-elected ? or did all the negativity start happening after the fact?

*hides*

Old Post Jun-27-2012 07:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for Amduscias Click here to Send Amduscias a Private Message Add Amduscias to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
itsamemario
Italian Plumber

By cheating

edit: sorry, that was the first election..
he won because he ran against John Kerry, who is arguably the least charismatic person on this planet.

quote:

ALFI - BOHICA - DJ MIX (Stream+Dropbox)

Old Post Jun-27-2012 07:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click Here to Email itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
kinda retired...

John Kerry was a pretty boring candidate... He is the Mitt Romney of the Democratic Party... Except minus the evil part.

Old Post Jun-27-2012 08:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Amduscias
[ Disco Groupie ]

So you guys had no choice

I see.

Old Post Jun-27-2012 08:30 
Click Here to See the Profile for Amduscias Click here to Send Amduscias a Private Message Add Amduscias to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lagrangian
Senior tranceaddict

And Morgan Freeman

Old Post Jun-27-2012 08:35  American Samoa
Click Here to See the Profile for Lagrangian Click here to Send Lagrangian a Private Message Add Lagrangian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
pkcRAISTLIN
arbiter's chief minion

notable anti-bush sentiment didn't grow until after the invasion of iraq, and even then didn't turn really ugly until he had already been elected for a second term. the disintegration of iraq and with the US becoming embroiled in a civil war of sorts is when things started to go south for poor george. more and more americans were coming home in body bags after the US had "prevailed" and the absolute carnage was being broadcast into the homes of US citizens.

having the US embroiled in 2 countries by the 04 elections allowed the big, anti-terror GOP to bash hippy democrats over the head with their tough hawkish rhetoric. things hadn't gone bad enough, early enough in either afghanistan or iraq for kerry to put his cock in the bush.

more or less...

Old Post Jun-27-2012 08:50  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for pkcRAISTLIN Click here to Send pkcRAISTLIN a Private Message Add pkcRAISTLIN to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
Supreme tranceaddict

He shouldn't have had the chance for reelection to begin with; his bro Jeb helped him out. If it wasn't for that epic fuck up of a so-called democratic process then who knows what direction America would have went. Pretty fucking crazy, if you ask. Especially considering how close both the 2000 and 2004 elections were and how much has happened to the great land of the free since.

Oh yea, and Weapons of Mass Destruction

Old Post Jun-27-2012 13:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
meriter
Supreme tranceaddict

Bush's "reelection" was disillusioning for a lot of people.

Old Post Jun-27-2012 16:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for meriter Click here to Send meriter a Private Message Add meriter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chris1011
Beep-Beep-Beep

Click here for recent sets and compilations

Old Post Jun-27-2012 22:39  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for chris1011 Click here to Send chris1011 a Private Message Add chris1011 to your buddy list chris1011 is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
kinda retired...

The world and the United States would be a totally different place and much better off if Bush had lost in 2000. If Romney gets elected this fall its the end for America.

Old Post Jun-28-2012 00:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
meriter
Supreme tranceaddict

you spelled "appointed" wrong.

Old Post Jun-28-2012 01:02 
Click Here to See the Profile for meriter Click here to Send meriter a Private Message Add meriter to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Intellekshual
tranceaddict in training

First election was fraud, then he got himself reelected because he played on his already terrified people's fear of another 9/11. Then proceeded to do to the country what he could no longer do to his wife.

Old Post Jun-28-2012 01:08  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Intellekshual Click here to Send Intellekshual a Private Message Add Intellekshual to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Quick Question.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread