Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Settle an argument for me. Pitch content.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

Settle an argument for me. Pitch content.

Some think the vocals are out of tune. Others think they're perfectly fine and just have some natural and pleasant drift to them.

Old Post Jun-27-2012 11:17  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Storyteller
Supreme tracneaddict

First sentence feels wrong for me, second feels alright.

Storyteller Website | Storyteller @ Facebook | Storyteller @ Beatport | Storyteller @ Soundcloud | Storyteller @ Twitter
Stephen J. Kroos - Europa (Storyteller Remix) OUT NOW (support by Above & Beyond & more)!
Anthony Mea - Get It On (Storyteller Remix) OUT NOW!

quote:
If less is more think about how much more more would be.
-Frasier

Old Post Jun-27-2012 11:47  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Storyteller Click here to Send Storyteller a Private Message Visit Storyteller's homepage! Add Storyteller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Deillon
Supreme tranceaddict

fucking LOL'd hard at first sentence, but Storyteller is spot on.

Old Post Jun-27-2012 12:15  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Deillon Click here to Send Deillon a Private Message Add Deillon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

First string of words is quite sharp. I would cringe if I heard that at a concert or in a track so I think the issue is bad enough to warrant some melodyne

Old Post Jun-27-2012 12:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

It's weird, I can hear they're sharp but it just doesn't bother me.

It's only an audio demo I'm doing for somebody so I can drop or change the vocals completely if I wanted to.

I'll mark this day down. I was partially wrong about something.

Old Post Jun-27-2012 12:53  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for tehlord Click here to Send tehlord a Private Message Add tehlord to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Storyteller
Supreme tracneaddict

First time for everything

Storyteller Website | Storyteller @ Facebook | Storyteller @ Beatport | Storyteller @ Soundcloud | Storyteller @ Twitter
Stephen J. Kroos - Europa (Storyteller Remix) OUT NOW (support by Above & Beyond & more)!
Anthony Mea - Get It On (Storyteller Remix) OUT NOW!

quote:
If less is more think about how much more more would be.
-Frasier

Old Post Jun-27-2012 13:29  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Storyteller Click here to Send Storyteller a Private Message Visit Storyteller's homepage! Add Storyteller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tehlord
Supreme tranceaddict

There's still a voice in my head saying you're all wrong.

That's an easy opening for somebody.

Old Post Jun-27-2012 13:47  United Kingdom
itsamemario
Italian Plumber

yeah that was as sour as djryans balls.

quote:

ALFI - BOHICA - DJ MIX (Stream+Dropbox)

Old Post Jun-27-2012 15:08 
Click Here to See the Profile for itsamemario Click Here to Email itsamemario Click here to Send itsamemario a Private Message Visit itsamemario's homepage! Add itsamemario to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
evo8
Virtual Wannabe

the way she sings "You" at the very start makes it sound weird

Old Post Jun-27-2012 15:45  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for evo8 Click here to Send evo8 a Private Message Visit evo8's homepage! Add evo8 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Deillon
Supreme tranceaddict

It's like she's being punched in the vagina

Old Post Jun-27-2012 16:06  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Deillon Click here to Send Deillon a Private Message Add Deillon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
stewart.m
Supreme tranceaddict

yeah the first half sounds fucked up a we bit then she sounds fine

Old Post Jun-27-2012 16:45  England
Click Here to See the Profile for stewart.m Click here to Send stewart.m a Private Message Add stewart.m to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Richard Butler
Supreme tranceaddict

Do sound a bit strained n forced mate - like my singing style. BTW I did vocals for that psy track of yours but fuk me the track just wont load up to the cloud. Maybe something do to with the fact you'd already limited the track and my additional limited so it doesn't clip has cause outages or something.

Do you know another place I could load em to without some big fuk off rigmarole?

Old Post Jun-27-2012 18:06  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Butler Click here to Send Richard Butler a Private Message Add Richard Butler to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio > Settle an argument for me. Pitch content.
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread