Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Infant circumcision banned in Germany - great!
Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
wotyzoid
it's not house

You're so fucking stupid, srussell. I feel bad for the bimbos that allow you collar-less AAA battery into their crevices.

december
une promenade dans le parc
nancy

Old Post Jun-29-2012 22:34  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for wotyzoid Click here to Send wotyzoid a Private Message Add wotyzoid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Bierheld
Supreme tranceaddict

Thumbs down

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
Quoting 117 deaths related to circumcision in an entire country in an entire year is a bit absurd to support your argument. You have no idea what other complications were involved, and what kind of medical facilities they were performed in. The site you used in your quote looks like it was designed by a 12 year old.
It's not just my opinion you know, there are plenty of doctors organizations around the world that plea in my favour. It's not worth the risk: read the PDF on this page if you're interested. It covers pretty much everything there is to say on this case.

Old Post Jun-29-2012 22:40  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Bierheld Click here to Send Bierheld a Private Message Add Bierheld to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
kinda retired...

quote:
Originally posted by LAdazeNYnights
This absurd myth that is being propagated in here - "women find uncut penises unattractive" - this is generally an American line of thought isn't it?

I don't think its even that... I have never met a girl who has said foreskin is some sort of deal breaker, and all of them have been American.

Russell is just jealous. I mean I guess its the same as making fun of someone for being gay or a different race, its not like he had a choice in the matter.

Old Post Jun-29-2012 22:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Joss Weatherby is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

quote:
Originally posted by Joss Weatherby
I have never met a girl

Fixed for accuracy

Old Post Jun-29-2012 22:45  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Bierheld
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Joss Weatherby
I don't think its even that... I have never met a girl who has said foreskin is some sort of deal breaker, and all of them have been American.

Russell is just jealous. I mean I guess its the same as making fun of someone for being gay or a different race, its not like he had a choice in the matter.
Remember that the majority of American males are circumcised. That which is natural has effectively become an anomaly, which are generally seen as unattractive. And there's also the (incorrect but widely believed) assumption that uncircumcised penises are unhygienic, which also plays a role.

Old Post Jun-29-2012 22:49  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Bierheld Click here to Send Bierheld a Private Message Add Bierheld to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MSZ
satur8

Painful to read srussell's stupidity.

Old Post Jun-29-2012 22:53  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for MSZ Click here to Send MSZ a Private Message Add MSZ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

The uncircumcised crew seems pretty upset.

Old Post Jun-29-2012 22:55  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for srussell0018 Click here to Send srussell0018 a Private Message Add srussell0018 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Joss Weatherby
kinda retired...

quote:
Originally posted by Bierheld
Remember that the majority of American males are circumcised. That which is natural has effectively become an anomaly, which are generally seen as unattractive. And there's also the (incorrect but widely believed) assumption that uncircumcised penises are unhygienic, which also plays a role.

Yea, but again, I've never met anyone who has had some major issue with it.

Old Post Jun-29-2012 23:06 
Click Here to See the Profile for Joss Weatherby Click here to Send Joss Weatherby a Private Message Visit Joss Weatherby's homepage! Add Joss Weatherby to your buddy list Joss Weatherby is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
srussell0018
Chaostician

That's because you never leave the basement, and your mother tells you you're beautiful.

Old Post Jun-29-2012 23:08  Ireland
Joss Weatherby
kinda retired...

quote:
Originally posted by srussell0018
That's because you never leave the basement, and your mother tells you you're beautiful.

Your mom cut off part of your dick.

Old Post Jun-29-2012 23:20 
srussell0018
Chaostician

Only the ugly part thank god!

Old Post Jun-29-2012 23:22  Ireland
Joss Weatherby
kinda retired...

Don't make me post cock pics...

Old Post Jun-29-2012 23:34 

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Infant circumcision banned in Germany - great!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (12): « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread