Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > just heard the best digweed set ever and i need MOAR!!
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Acton
VANDIT Knight

I was there and it was a great night, but yeah...

quote:
Originally posted by enydo
This is the best Digweed set ever?

.... no.

His Essential Mix from a year or so ago was much better than this EM.

>>> Me on Beatport <<<

Old Post Jul-02-2012 23:22  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Acton Click Here to Email Acton Click here to Send Acton a Private Message Visit Acton's homepage! Add Acton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
SMILE

I was being extremely sarcastic.

Old Post Jul-02-2012 23:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list enydo is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Acton
VANDIT Knight

quote:
Originally posted by enydo
I was being extremely sarcastic.

Yeah, I know. I was agreeing with you.

I can see how that didn't come across, though.

>>> Me on Beatport <<<

Old Post Jul-02-2012 23:39  England
Click Here to See the Profile for Acton Click Here to Email Acton Click here to Send Acton a Private Message Visit Acton's homepage! Add Acton to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
enydo
SMILE

ahhhhhhh I see

Yeah, this set just sounds like loud chavvy coke-rave.

noty

Old Post Jul-02-2012 23:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for enydo Click here to Send enydo a Private Message Add enydo to your buddy list enydo is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
coleby76
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin
i see no digweed 2008 essential mix...

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?9qhp6fd60csz6uh

Old Post Jul-03-2012 17:01  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for coleby76 Click here to Send coleby76 a Private Message Add coleby76 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
awake

quote:
Originally posted by coleby76
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?9qhp6fd60csz6uh

many thanks. just started her up. dont think this was an essential mix though. just broadcast on radio1. probably why i couldnt find it when i looked.

edit: and now pete tong just said '5 hour essential mix'. so i was wrong.

Last edited by PatMcGroin on Jul-03-2012 at 19:07

Old Post Jul-03-2012 18:36  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Stanza
Natural Born Trancer

Digweed has been such a **** since 2005.

Can't really be seriously saying this is the best ever from him?

The 2005 Fabric set was by far his best work. There was always discussion on whether this was a fake set or. However, this was DEFINITELY a Digweed set but there people were disputing whether he played @ Fabric on that night.

This by far is BEST DIGWEED set post 2000.

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forum/s...54&referrerid=2

His set in Beirut Lebanon 2004 comes a close second.

Old Post Jul-05-2012 08:07  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Stanza Click here to Send Stanza a Private Message Add Stanza to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
awake

throw some download links up... i'll gladly check out anything thats being recommend cuz hell thats kind of the point of this thread.

Old Post Jul-05-2012 15:26  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for PatMcGroin Click here to Send PatMcGroin a Private Message Add PatMcGroin to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
djnitride

That 2005 set @ global gathering is fucking ace.

Old Post Jul-06-2012 03:36  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for djnitride Click here to Send djnitride a Private Message Add djnitride to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
raver31
Prog Evangelism

here is the Beirut Lebanon set

Old Post Jul-06-2012 05:26  Lithuania
Click Here to See the Profile for raver31 Click Here to Email raver31 Click here to Send raver31 a Private Message Add raver31 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PatMcGroin
awake

alright just finished checking out the fabric set. really really high quality stuff there. cant really say anything bad about the set at all. still though, i prefer that warehouse project set cuz of its energy.

will check the lebanon set next.

Old Post Jul-06-2012 20:31  Germany
DjWoody
Chingon

Re: just heard the best digweed set ever and i need MOAR!!

quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin
title says it all...

2007.10.13 - Essential Mix - John Digweed: The Warehouse Project, Manchester, UK
http://soundcloud.com/das-boy/2007-...t-manchester-uk

have always liked digweed but man for some reason i missed this set until today. and man was i living in a cave or what cuz this set is absolutely bonkers. the man is in a furry of madness from start to finish. didnt even know digweed could play like this to be honest! hence why i need more!! theres gotta be some similar sets but before i kill two weeks of my life looking and downloading old digweed sets and scanning through them i figured i would ask here...

thanks in advance.

This mix is ACE!!! One of my all time Digweed favorites. And I've heard a lot of them. Huge Digweed fan!

Old Post Jul-06-2012 20:34  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for DjWoody Click here to Send DjWoody a Private Message Visit DjWoody's homepage! Add DjWoody to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > just heard the best digweed set ever and i need MOAR!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread