Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Montreal producers
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Marcus007
marrrrkeeesssss

hahaha you just know he'll accept my bribe (but in all honesty I wouldn't have a clue what to do with this)

Old Post Jun-29-2012 19:00  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus007 Click Here to Email Marcus007 Click here to Send Marcus007 a Private Message Add Marcus007 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
~*Stereohead*~
~*DeepChuggyTechyProg*~

quote:
Originally posted by Allied Nations
sharing gear is like sharing girlfriends

dibs

lol

Afterhours is a state of mind, but significantly, it's more a state of 'I don't mind'. A determined continuation, contentment and relief that 'it ain't over yet!' An injection of music into attitude and occasion which creates an emotional wave forth that isolates globally, a ringing harmonic, a signal to a like-minded collective that 'we are only us'.

Old Post Jun-29-2012 22:19  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for ~*Stereohead*~ Click Here to Email ~*Stereohead*~ Click here to Send ~*Stereohead*~ a Private Message Add ~*Stereohead*~ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Casa
Supreme tranceaddict

im hoping greg gets the synth for the simple reason that I hope you start making tech house again Maher.

By chance he had a fountain pen in his pocket so I got his signature using my own blood. He claims the pen used to belong to Thomas Jefferson; the same pen which was used to sign the Declaration of Independence. He told me he very rarely uses it but always carries it with him in his back pocket for inspiration.

I never actually took the cube out of the Amazon.com packaging, so he just signed the paper box, but I'm fairly certain it's in there. Just like an original Luke Skywalker action figurine, I feel like it'd be worth much more if it was left in the packaging.

I've never actually listened to the music on the cube, but I'm sure the music is just awe inspring. I understand that the warmth and fidelity of the sound is about one hundred times greater then a vinyl record.

Old Post Jun-30-2012 04:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Casa Click here to Send Casa a Private Message Add Casa to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

What would you price the whole lot at? If its all in reasonable condition I know someone who surely would take it off your hands.

Old Post Jul-01-2012 22:01 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Maher Daniel
groovenaut

No Jason No !!!!!

after th jp8000 and micro nord

Get Physical Music / Souvenir Music / Leftroom /Rejected/Stereo Montreal
reach for the lasers safe as fuck!!!

Old Post Jul-01-2012 22:36  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Maher Daniel Click here to Send Maher Daniel a Private Message Visit Maher Daniel's homepage! Add Maher Daniel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zyklon-jay
The Real Henry Hill

Location: Ici William Bumbray du service de police de la communauté urbaine de Montréal Esti.

it wouldn't be for me maher, i just do some stunt penis work for deadmau5 in exchange that he produces my new brostep album entitled: Can I Borrow A Feeling, But Where Is The Drop.

I'm talking to Jay Z about my own line of wobble wear clothing.

Old Post Jul-02-2012 06:55 
Click Here to See the Profile for zyklon-jay Click here to Send zyklon-jay a Private Message Visit zyklon-jay's homepage! Add zyklon-jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by zyklon-jay
What would you price the whole lot at? If its all in reasonable condition I know someone who surely would take it off your hands.

its all in mint condition. I'm not really selling it for money so it isn't like a clearance sale or anything. If there are items that are of interest, and you plan on buying it, well thive
e stuff i have here was purchased out of boredom than need. I like to collect things. I'm a compulsive shopper and some of the stuff i have doubles.

Honestly , just suggest a price and we can start that way. I had a few people ask questions and i told them that the synth they were interested in was not the best choice for what they wanted , he was looking for synth for bass and was interested in the jp 8000 , so ya, i'm more concerned that people get things they want and save some money in the process.

Just a quick glance not including the guitar or flute which are worth 5000 as they kinda increase in value, the stuff was probably about 15-17k + tax.

Old Post Jul-08-2012 04:42 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Looney4Clooney
Supreme tranceaddict

still have a blofeld , the nord micro modular and an rme UC audio interface. Ah and a micro Q.

And a shit load of G drives i don't use. Upgraded to a bunch of thunderbolt G drives and a server storage thing . They work fine. I just don't like having that many things plugged in. Must of paid 300 ish for each.

still under warranty. Just got rid of anything that wasn't 3 TB. My place in NY is smaller so i will be moving all this stuff to my montreal place.

You can be me in cash or drugs. I'm assuming most of you EDM people probably have the second one. Or if you have any instruments or microphones for trade. Not really needing money so ya, i'm flexible. So if your roomate has an american custom 62 tele , think about all the times he left the toilet seat up. Also , a fender jazz bass. A mesa cabinet.

The rme UC is probably the best deal out of everything. Best interface on the market for that price range.

Last edited by Looney4Clooney on Sep-13-2012 at 01:27

Old Post Sep-13-2012 01:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for Looney4Clooney Click here to Send Looney4Clooney a Private Message Add Looney4Clooney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Yellow is the new black.

If you guys have any wishlists send me a pm. Around December i'm going to be doing a big shipment back home. Tell me what you need, and i will get back to you with the cost. Sourcing electronics is really easy here. Just bought the new Samsung Galaxy phone for 60$ lol. (You will pay 13% tax because of customs though...even still many things are cheaper here and i can just include it in the price.)

Thunder stolen Clooney...make way for NeckswithTrebek.

Don't bother saying xone92....they are more expensive here.

Old Post Sep-14-2012 04:35  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Maher Daniel
groovenaut

find me a jupiter 8 and a tr 808

Get Physical Music / Souvenir Music / Leftroom /Rejected/Stereo Montreal
reach for the lasers safe as fuck!!!

Old Post Sep-14-2012 09:20  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Maher Daniel Click here to Send Maher Daniel a Private Message Visit Maher Daniel's homepage! Add Maher Daniel to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dykes_on_Jay
Yellow is the new black.

i'll see about that in Hong kong this weekend and get back to you.

Old Post Sep-14-2012 11:01  China
Click Here to See the Profile for Dykes_on_Jay Click here to Send Dykes_on_Jay a Private Message Visit Dykes_on_Jay's homepage! Add Dykes_on_Jay to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Allied Nations
Make it happen cap'n

ill take a roland system 100

Old Post Sep-14-2012 15:03 
Click Here to See the Profile for Allied Nations Click here to Send Allied Nations a Private Message Add Allied Nations to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal > Montreal producers
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread